• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Yeah..." He said.

Meanwhile having watche what happened older Peter and well's were arguing. "I don't care if you think it's the smartest option I don't care if it's the logical option you aren't killing Raymond."

He walked in and bought a shotgun.
(Guess young Peter and Aqua are over hearing this as they go to them right? If not I'll edit)
"He is practically a nuclear bomb not going to risk millions of lives if we can't manage to help one..." Wells yells back.

"What?!...you can't do that to Caitlin!" Aqua yelled having over heard the end of their argument as she and Peter walked over to them. "...She has a chance to finally see and be with Ronnie after she thought he died.....How dare you Wells not even try and help and save Ronnie after.... after he sacrificed himself to save the whole city from your mistake!" Aqua yelled pointing at Wells. "How dare you just give up on Ronnie and Catlin with out even trying.....you have no right to want to end Ronnie's life.....I thought you were a smart man...." she said

Amelia ened up buying a hand gun for herself.

(Guess young Peter and Aqua are over hearing this as they go to them right? If not I'll edit)
"He is practically a nuclear bomb not going to risk millions of lives if we can't manage to help one..." Wells yells back.

"What?!...you can't do that to Caitlin!" Aqua yelled having over heard the end of their argument as she and Peter walked over to them. "...She has a chance to finally see and be with Ronnie after she thought he died.....How dare you Wells not even try and help and save Ronnie after.... after he sacrificed himself to save the whole city from your mistake!" Aqua yelled pointing at Wells. "How dare you just give up on Ronnie and Catlin with out even trying.....you have no right to want to end Ronnie's life.....I thought you were a smart man...." she said

Amelia ened up buying a hand gun for herself.
(Oh I was hoping for a private convo between the two but this actually works better)
"You're gonna what now?!" Young Peter asked incredulous. "Calm down kids." Older Peter said. "I already told him its not happening."

He spent the rest of the evening enchanting it with his own magic power.

(Oh I was hoping for a private convo between the two but this actually works better)
"You're gonna what now?!" Young Peter asked incredulous. "Calm down kids." Older Peter said. "I already told him its not happening."

He spent the rest of the evening enchanting it with his own magic power.
(oh okaies :P ^-^)
"well, how can we be calm when we come in hearing that Dr. Wells wants to just kill Ronnie...instead of trying to help, him," Aqua said crossing her arms under her chest and frowning as older Peter told them to calm down.
Wells rolled his eyes in annoyance all this was too much trouble for the possibility of the city and his future getting distroyed.

Amelia ended up falling asleep until nightfall

(oh okaies :P ^-^)
"well, how can we be calm when we come in hearing that Dr. Wells wants to just kill Ronnie...instead of trying to help, him," Aqua said crossing her arms under her chest and frowning as older Peter told them to calm down.
Wells rolled his eyes in annoyance all this was too much trouble for the possibility of the city and his future getting distroyed.

Amelia ended up falling asleep until nightfall
"We will figure something else out." The older Peter said.

Peter nodded.
After a while, Wells rolls back into the area with the other followed by Cisco. "okay...I might have an idea on how we can help our nuclear bomb... it's a bit of a stretch and overall a Hail Mary...but I think if not only Cisco but you two..." he said looking over at the two Peters "we might just be able to build something that could help....I still feel uncertain....but I'm willing to give it a try..." Wells said.

After a while, Wells rolls back into the area with the other followed by Cisco. "okay...I might have an idea on how we can help our nuclear bomb... it's a bit of a stretch and overall a Hail Mary...but I think if not only Cisco but you two..." he said looking over at the two Peters "we might just be able to build something that could help....I still feel uncertain....but I'm willing to give it a try..." Wells said.
"Sounds like a plan." The Peter's said in unison. Everyone got to work.

Ben Mirajane, and Sonic found thsmelevse headed to the medical center after the guy who ran this place shut them off from Neptune's bounty.

"Sounds like a plan." The Peter's said in unison. Everyone got to work.

Ben Mirajane, and Sonic found thsmelevse headed to the medical center after the guy who ran this place shut them off from Neptune's bounty.
They had been working for hours and hours and Caitlin walked in to check on them. She was nervous and as the time ran out she grew even more nervous. "how is it going?....are you guys almost finished?..." she asked

Mirajane kept close to the two looking at her surroundings but stayed alerted for what held ahead for them

They had been working for hours and hours and Caitlin walked in to check on them. She was nervous and as the time ran out she grew even more nervous. "how is it going?....are you guys almost finished?..." she asked

Mirajane kept close to the two looking at her surroundings but stayed alerted for what held ahead for them
"We should be done soon with three hours to spare." He said.

Sonic was the first one to speak up as they walked around. "So this place is even creepier than where we just were." He said. "We have to go deeper in to get the Steinmann. According to atlas he has the key."

"We should be done soon with three hours to spare." He said.

Sonic was the first one to speak up as they walked around. "So this place is even creepier than where we just were." He said. "We have to go deeper in to get the Steinmann. According to atlas he has the key."
"Oh that's great..." Caitlin said letting out a sigh of relief it, it looked like things were looking up for them. They might just be able to help Ronnie and Stain. "I should go get Stain ready for this..." Caitlin started only to get interrupted by Aqua as she ran into the room. "Guys! Mr. Stain is gone!" She said. "What do you man he is gone?!" Caitlin said freaking out a bit. "I could not find him and I looked everywherehe could be in this building.....he is not here anymore.." Aqua added

"More then creepym....this place is completely horable the mote we venture forward.....but we just have to continue to venture forward until we reach it...." Mira said

"Oh that's great..." Caitlin said letting out a sigh of relief it, it looked like things were looking up for them. They might just be able to help Ronnie and Stain. "I should go get Stain ready for this..." Caitlin started only to get interrupted by Aqua as she ran into the room. "Guys! Mr. Stain is gone!" She said. "What do you man he is gone?!" Caitlin said freaking out a bit. "I could not find him and I looked everywherehe could be in this building.....he is not here anymore.." Aqua added

"More then creepym....this place is completely horable the mote we venture forward.....but we just have to continue to venture forward until we reach it...." Mira said
"What!?" The young Peter asked panicked. "Calm down." The older one said. "The device is done as we still have three hours. There's only so much distance he can cover in that time, we still have time to find him and seperate him."

Ben nodded agreeing with Mira. "I'm starting to think we won't find anyone else down here." He said. "You found me." Sonic said. "If I've been able to survive down here then there's a chance someone else has too."

"What!?" The young Peter asked panicked. "Calm down." The older one said. "The device is done as we still have three hours. There's only so much distance he can cover in that time, we still have time to find him and seperate him."

Ben nodded agreeing with Mira. "I'm starting to think we won't find anyone else down here." He said. "You found me." Sonic said. "If I've been able to survive down here then there's a chance someone else has too."
"Well then we should go out there and look for him," Aqua said. "Cisco and Caitlin can help you search using the cities cameras while you three search the city..." Wells commented "Will he even be in the city?...Ron...Mr. Stain to me didn't seem to be the type of person to say in the city if he was close to going nuclear...his wife lives in the city I really don't think he would want to hurt her..." Aqua added.

"Sonic is right Ben....if we found him we might have more people that need our help...we have to keep on going..." Mira said

"Well then we should go out there and look for him," Aqua said. "Cisco and Caitlin can help you search using the cities cameras while you three search the city..." Wells commented "Will he even be in the city?...Ron...Mr. Stain to me didn't seem to be the type of person to say in the city if he was close to going nuclear...his wife lives in the city I really don't think he would want to hurt her..." Aqua added.

"Sonic is right Ben....if we found him we might have more people that need our help...we have to keep on going..." Mira said
"He'll have gone the minimum safe distance. Giving his size and weight if he did go boom, which he isn't cuz we'll find him, I'd say he's gone at least 24 miles from the city."

"Don't worry lady. I'm gonna help you guys get people out of here."

"He'll have gone the minimum safe distance. Giving his size and weight if he did go boom, which he isn't cuz we'll find him, I'd say he's gone at least 24 miles from the city."

"Don't worry lady. I'm gonna help you guys get people out of here."
"well, what is just outside of the city in which he would be at a safe distance?.." Aqua asked

"I know...the Badlands...those are about 30 miles outside the city limits more than a safe distance if he would go boom.." Cisco added.

"I have to give it to Mr. Stain...be is sacrificing himself to keep the city safe..." Wells commented

"thank you,... it's very well appreciated that you are going to give us a hand....also call me Mirajane...not lady please.." she said.

"well, what is just outside of the city in which he would be at a safe distance?.." Aqua asked

"I know...the Badlands...those are about 30 miles outside the city limits more than a safe distance if he would go boom.." Cisco added.

"I have to give it to Mr. Stain...be is sacrificing himself to keep the city safe..." Wells commented

"thank you,... it's very well appreciated that you are going to give us a hand....also call me Mirajane...not lady please.." she said.
"Noble as it is we have to go get him." Older Peter said walking off.

"Alright Mirajane." Sonic said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back