• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Hey wait!" He yelled but she had kept running. (Wannna play Ronnie)

The young Peter swung oast Caitlin. "Hey We found our burning man.:
(I guess XD as always I will try my best >u< )
Caitlin did not stop running turning the corner into an ally to where Ronnie had quickly walked into "Ronnie?..." Caitlin said softly walking slowly towards the man that his back to her. "...Ronnie, it's me, Cait...." Caitlin said walking closer to him "...please dont run...I just want to help you...." she softly said as Ronnie slowly turns to face her keeping his face down and a bit hunched over.

Caitlin did not stop running turning the corner into an ally to where Ronnie had quickly walked into "Ronnie?..." Caitlin said softly walking slowly towards the man that his back to her. "...Ronnie, it's me, Cait...." Caitlin said walking closer to him "...please dont run...I just want to help you...." she softly said as Ronnie slowly turns to face her keeping his face down and a bit hunched over.
The youbger Peter landed next to her. "Mr. Raymond?" He asked. "We want to help you. Can you tell us what happened to you?"

The youbger Peter landed next to her. "Mr. Raymond?" He asked. "We want to help you. Can you tell us what happened to you?"
"I am not Ronnie..." he said firmly "why you kept following me..." he said

"yes...yes you are, you're Ronnie...Ronnie Raymond" Caitlin said

"I have nothing to tell you!... but that I'm not Ronnie!...I...I keep telling you that!" he hissed as he shook a bit "now get away from me and stop coming for me!" he said angrily holding back a yell

"no,...look, we just need to take you back to S.T.A.R labs...we will help you, help you remember who you are" Caitlin said taking ahold of his hand and giving it a tight squeeze. She was trying to hard not to cry, all she wanted was to help Ronnie.

He looks down at her hand and him for a bit, causing Caitlin to smile she was getting through him. But then snatched his hand away and pushed her away "I already told you to stop looking for me!....you need to stay away!" he said as his eyes glowed

"Mr. Raymond what happened to you. Or whoever is in there. You look like someone she knowns. But someone else's head is in there." Peter said walking around him. "Are you one person or two of them?

"Mr. Raymond what happened to you. Or whoever is in there. You look like someone she knowns. But someone else's head is in there." Peter said walking around him. "Are you one person or two of them?
"I ...I dont know....I...am Ma...not Raymond....I need to find my home...I need to find her..." he said breathing hard and he takes a step back. He stared through his messy locks of hair as Peter circled him. "h...how do you know?....t..that there are two?..." he asked.

"I ...I dont know....I...am Ma...not Raymond....I need to find my home...I need to find her..." he said breathing hard and he takes a step back. He stared through his messy locks of hair as Peter circled him. "h...how do you know?....t..that there are two?..." he asked.
"My nifty suit scanned your brain waves. There two sets of them." He said.

"...y...es...im ..Ma...martin...but he is in here....he wants to come out...he wants to go home to her..." He said pointing to Caitlin closing his eyes holding his head.
Peter looked at him. "Alright. Listen. We can take you to star labs. Get you cleaned up. Then you can tell us what happened okay?" He asked. (Boy it's gonna be a porblem for Hartley when he realizes he can't use his knowledge of Ronnie's predicament to escape)

Peter looked at him. "Alright. Listen. We can take you to star labs. Get you cleaned up. Then you can tell us what happened okay?" He asked. (Boy it's gonna be a porblem for Hartley when he realizes he can't use his knowledge of Ronnie's predicament to escape)
"are ...are y..you sure you can help me....us?...." he said looking over to Peter, "he tells me to trust you...trust...her.....b...but..will you really...be able to help?....I want to go home....home to...Clarissa..." he said holding his head.

(oh yea....It will be much harder for him)

"are ...are y..you sure you can help me....us?...." he said looking over to Peter, "he tells me to trust you...trust...her.....b...but..will you really...be able to help?....I want to go home....home to...Clarissa..." he said holding his head.

(oh yea....It will be much harder for him)
"Clarissa..." Peter said thinking. "Alright. Listen. We CAN help you. But you need to let us." He said.

"Clarissa..." Peter said thinking. "Alright. Listen. We CAN help you. But you need to let us." He said.
"No...n...no I need to go home.....see...i..if she is ...okay..." He said backing up as he winced holding his head. He seemed to be fighting with himself as he yelled bursting into flames.

"No...n...no I need to go home.....see...i..if she is ...okay..." He said backing up as he winced holding his head. He seemed to be fighting with himself as he yelled bursting into flames.
"Look man. I don't think she's lol recieve you all that well if you look like someone else- WHOA!" He hopped back a foot or so when he burst into flames. "You should really let us look at that."

Ben, Mira, and Sonic found themselves chest deep in a mystery where every discovery only seemed to add more questions for the trio.

"Look man. I don't think she's lol recieve you all that well if you look like someone else- WHOA!" He hopped back a foot or so when he burst into flames. "You should really let us look at that."

Ben, Mira, and Sonic found themselves chest deep in a mystery where every discovery only seemed to add more questions for the trio.
"b...but I need to see her.....let her know.....I'm not lost...I'm here..." he said breathing hard

"Please...calm down Ron...Martin....Peter is right...we just want to help.." Caitlin said

"ahhh!!... help.....ple...please...help....us!" he said holding on his head trying to calm his self down

Mira was surprised and horrified by what they keep finding and the more questions they keep getting instead of answers

"b...but I need to see her.....let her know.....I'm not lost...I'm here..." he said breathing hard

"Please...calm down Ron...Martin....Peter is right...we just want to help.." Caitlin said

"ahhh!!... help.....ple...please...help....us!" he said holding on his head trying to calm his self down

Mira was surprised and horrified by what they keep finding and the more questions they keep getting instead of answers
"We will." Peter said. With a quick mental command the nanites thickened his gloves and turned the thin material became flame retardant so Peter could put his hand on the man's shoulder. "Martin... Martin Stein? You wrote the Firestorm paper right?" He asked. He had been reading in his off time

"We will." Peter said. With a quick mental command the nanites thickened his gloves and turned the thin material became flame retardant so Peter could put his hand on the man's shoulder. "Martin... Martin Stein? You wrote the Firestorm paper right?" He asked. He had been reading in his off time
He calmed down a bit the fire dieing down "y...you ...know...me?...it hurts...help..." He said

Caitlin nodded "right let us go then....don't worry...Ron...Dr.Stein we will get you feeling better soon" Caitlin added.
They got back to STAR labs. The older Peter and Cisco were no closer to figuring out a solution. (Because the solution is Hartley)

"New problem guys." The young Peter said walking in with stein.

They got back to STAR labs. The older Peter and Cisco were no closer to figuring out a solution. (Because the solution is Hartley)

"New problem guys." The young Peter said walking in with stein.
"Woh! Ronnie?!...what but he....wait how..." He said amazed as he came quickly over. But Catilon quickly came over and intersected

"Cisco...please...dont...it is Ronnie bit not at the same time....just don't over do it right now we need him to stay calm while we help him.." she said.

"Woh! Ronnie?!...what but he....wait how..." He said amazed as he came quickly over. But Catilon quickly came over and intersected

"Cisco...please...dont...it is Ronnie bit not at the same time....just don't over do it right now we need him to stay calm while we help him.." she said.
"Well Doc Snow your the resident MD. I'll leave him to the showers and get him a decent haircut. You see if you can mix up something to calm his nerves." Peter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back