• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua blushed as she heard Peter's voice calling her pretty. She turned around sipping on a smoothie she had made herself. "..Hi Peter" she smiled seeing him.
He walked up to her and gave her peck in the cheek. "So we found Caitlin's long lost love. Sort of." He said.

He walked up to her and gave her peck in the cheek. "So we found Caitlin's long lost love. Sort of." He said.
Aqua smiled as he gave her a peck on the check "you guys found Ronnie?...oh my gosh! Caitlin was right she did see him...she must be ha....wait what you mean sort of?..." she asked

Aqua smiled as he gave her a peck on the check "you guys found Ronnie?...oh my gosh! Caitlin was right she did see him...she must be ha....wait what you mean sort of?..." she asked
"He's got Ronnie's body alright. And mind somewhere buried deep. But another man is at the surface. In control of the body.,x

"He's got Ronnie's body alright. And mind somewhere buried deep. But another man is at the surface. In control of the body.,x
"....oh...poor Caitlin..." she softly said feeling bad from Caitlin imagining how she must be feeling. "We will be able to help him out...both Ronnie and this other man?.."

"I hope so." He said
"I hope so too..." she softly said knowing how much Caitlin had been hoping to get in contact with Ronnie ever since she acendantly ran into him. "you doing okay?...feeling a bit better?" she asked knowing him being out there and swing helps him.

"I hope so too..." she softly said knowing how much Caitlin had been hoping to get in contact with Ronnie ever since she acendantly ran into him. "you doing okay?...feeling a bit better?" she asked knowing him being out there and swing helps him.
"Yeah. A little." He said.

He walked up to her. "I'm going to go see if they have Ronnie cleaned up. Wanna come?"
(Oh I love Studio Ghibili <3 just watched Ponyo <3 oh my heart <3 )

"Okay" she said walking to meet him half way and took his hand. She stoped after walking a few steps. "I need to get a hoodie or something to cover up myself....."

(Oh I love Studio Ghibili <3 just watched Ponyo <3 oh my heart <3 )

"Okay" she said walking to meet him half way and took his hand. She stoped after walking a few steps. "I need to get a hoodie or something to cover up myself....."
"About that." He said. "You're suits finished." Then he realized what she was talking about. "There's nothing to hide from him unless you want to keep your identity secret. Barry's already told him who he is. Granted I've requested a bit more privacy."

"About that." He said. "You're suits finished." Then he realized what she was talking about. "There's nothing to hide from him unless you want to keep your identity secret. Barry's already told him who he is. Granted I've requested a bit more privacy."
"You finished my suit?..." she said with big excited eyes. That was fast?....how long was I asleep for?...then again my Peter is super smart. She trailed off in her mind for a second before coming back when Peter spoke about Barry revealing who he was. Barry sure is quick to tell others. "Well you always told me is best to keep who you really are...well more privately.." she said. She held back a giggle as a past thought floated through her head of him scolding her for removing her goggles in the middle of the street when they first met and needing to keep her secret better.

"You finished my suit?..." she said with big excited eyes. That was fast?....how long was I asleep for?...then again my Peter is super smart. She trailed off in her mind for a second before coming back when Peter spoke about Barry revealing who he was. Barry sure is quick to tell others. "Well you always told me is best to keep who you really are...well more privately.." she said. She held back a giggle as a past thought floated through her head of him scolding her for removing her goggles in the middle of the street when they first met and needing to keep her secret better.
"Yeah. Come on." He said. "Alright." He took a syringe. "The suit itself is just nanites. We just had to synchronize them to your unique body chemistry the same way I did mine. Part of making them fully under our control is making sure they're physically compatible with our bodies. It took a little tweaking but with the help of older me we managed to get these nanites to be able to alter you physiology in minor ways. Basically turning you quirk on and off without the transformation between quirkful and quirkless hurting" he said. "So you can sort of pick and choose when to look average and when to look awesome"

"Yeah. Come on." He said. "Alright." He took a syringe. "The suit itself is just nanites. We just had to synchronize them to your unique body chemistry the same way I did mine. Part of making them fully under our control is making sure they're physically compatible with our bodies. It took a little tweaking but with the help of older me we managed to get these nanites to be able to alter you physiology in minor ways. Basically turning you quirk on and off without the transformation between quirkful and quirkless hurting" he said. "So you can sort of pick and choose when to look average and when to look awesome"
Aqua quitely and attentively, watched and listened to Peter tell her about the nanites. How with the help of his older self they figure out how to have her not just change to her suite without having to wait and dress or layer. But she would also be able to change her physical appearance without pain.

"So you can sort of pick and choose when to look average and when to look awesome" Those words made her smile and lightly blush. Ever since they left her world and went over to his she had started to become self conscious of her looks. Something she had never been and always adored the way she looked. But the world with hatred for mutants and this world with normal not being her. She found herself staying in her 'normal' none octi form more and more. Feeling more acceptable and beautiful that way. Then her image inducer broke, she could care less her neck was brushed up and she had maybe broken a bone or two. The thing that made her fit in, be pretty, had vanished. Then here is Peter making her gently smile at calling her true self awesome while her other form was just average.

"That's amazing…" she whispered looking at the syringe

Aqua quitely and attentively, watched and listened to Peter tell her about the nanites. How with the help of his older self they figure out how to have her not just change to her suite without having to wait and dress or layer. But she would also be able to change her physical appearance without pain.

"So you can sort of pick and choose when to look average and when to look awesome" Those words made her smile and lightly blush. Ever since they left her world and went over to his she had started to become self conscious of her looks. Something she had never been and always adored the way she looked. But the world with hatred for mutants and this world with normal not being her. She found herself staying in her 'normal' none octi form more and more. Feeling more acceptable and beautiful that way. Then her image inducer broke, she could care less her neck was brushed up and she had maybe broken a bone or two. The thing that made her fit in, be pretty, had vanished. Then here is Peter making her gently smile at calling her true self awesome while her other form was just average.

"That's amazing…" she whispered looking at the syringe
He walked up to her again and wrapped his arms around her. As if he knew what she was thinking he spoke softly. "No matter which form you take or how you choose to look. You'll always be beautiful." He said.

He walked up to her again and wrapped his arms around her. As if he knew what she was thinking he spoke softly. "No matter which form you take or how you choose to look. You'll always be beautiful." He said.
Aqua was a bit confused as Peter walked up to her and wraped her up in a hug. Her eyes went wide and a few tears rolled down her cheek as he hugged her. How did he know she was thinking about that? She closed her eyes and leaned against the hug. "Your a sweetheart Peter, thank you.." she said wiggling a bit under his hug to get her arms around him and hugged him back.

Aqua was a bit confused as Peter walked up to her and wraped her up in a hug. Her eyes went wide and a few tears rolled down her cheek as he hugged her. How did he know she was thinking about that? She closed her eyes and leaned against the hug. "Your a sweetheart Peter, thank you.." she said wiggling a bit under his hug to get her arms around him and hugged him back.
"I know I am." He said.

He injected her with the nano-trech. "Alright it should start synching to your neural network Amy second"
Aqua closed her eyes and looked away as she was never found of needles. She winced as she injected her with the nano-trech. She pouted rubbing her arm "so once it synched to me...how do I activate it and all that?.." she asked

Aqua closed her eyes and looked away as she was never found of needles. She winced as she injected her with the nano-trech. She pouted rubbing her arm "so once it synched to me...how do I activate it and all that?.." she asked
"Just think what you want it to do." He said

"Just think what you want it to do." He said
"okay...humm..." she thought for a bit, the nanites transforming her to wear a bunny onsie "oh it works!" she giggled before changing into a school outfit, PJs, a swimsuit, and then a princess dress. "oh this is amazing!" she said twirling around.

"okay...humm..." she thought for a bit, the nanites transforming her to wear a bunny onsie "oh it works!" she giggled before changing into a school outfit, PJs, a swimsuit, and then a princess dress. "oh this is amazing!" she said twirling around.
He smiled and watched. "Creates its own goggles too. Still with your own AI system." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back