• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Caitlin looked back over to Ronnie he was running a bit warm how ever he looked fine, like sire he was warm but he didn't seem overly sick because of it. "What is it Dr. Snow?..." He said catching her staring at him. "Is there a way I could speak to him?.." Caitlin said hopeful. "I'm sorry my dear but it dosnt work that way....however I can feel him...and the way he feels about you and memories of you to are here..." He responded

Amelia let out a small clearing your throat cough to get the man's attention. "Evening sir....here to take are your little undead problem..." she said
Peter was looking over a blood sample. "Uh-oh." He said.

He looked up. "Ah close the door.'

Peter was looking over a blood sample. "Uh-oh." He said.

He looked up. "Ah close the door.'
Caitlin felt sad but smiled a bit hearing that there was memories of her and that he could feel that Ronnie loves her. That gave her a little hope. She looked back at Peter as she heard him say uh-oh. "What is it?..." she said walking over to him

Amelia looks back, the door had been closed by Liam. "The door is closed...so about this job?.." she asked wanting to get to the point

Caitlin felt sad but smiled a bit hearing that there was memories of her and that he could feel that Ronnie loves her. That gave her a little hope. She looked back at Peter as she heard him say uh-oh. "What is it?..." she said walking over to him

Amelia looks back, the door had been closed by Liam. "The door is closed...so about this job?.." she asked wanting to get to the point
"Uh.... well." He whispered. "He's uh... unstable. The Nuclear kind of unstable." He said.

"We've had zombie attacks." He said.

"Uh.... well." He whispered. "He's uh... unstable. The Nuclear kind of unstable." He said.

"We've had zombie attacks." He said.
(Internet being weird)
"What?!..." she whispered "are we able to separate him?" She quitely asked.

"The living dead....and I'm guessing you want us to get rid of them?.."

(Internet being weird)
"What?!..." she whispered "are we able to separate him?" She quitely asked.

"The living dead....and I'm guessing you want us to get rid of them?.."
(No prob) "Theoretically. Part of the firestorm matrix was unzipping atoms before recombining them." He whispered. "But we'd have to build something that would do what happened to him in reverse. I'll need Cisco and Wells for this."

"Kill them. Find the source and destroy it."

(No prob) "Theoretically. Part of the firestorm matrix was unzipping atoms before recombining them." He whispered. "But we'd have to build something that would do what happened to him in reverse. I'll need Cisco and Wells for this."

"Kill them. Find the source and destroy it."
"Fine whatever you guys have to do to help separate them both safely" Caitlin whispered

"What are you two whispering about?...it can't be anything good..." Ronnie said taking off the monitors off of himself

"Fine we can do that.." Amelia replied folding her arms. Under her chest

"Fine whatever you guys have to do to help separate them both safely" Caitlin whispered

"What are you two whispering about?...it can't be anything good..." Ronnie said taking off the monitors off of himself

"Fine we can do that.." Amelia replied folding her arms. Under her chest
Peter looked at him. "You're and educated man. You're aware of the risks of this process I assume."

"Good. Go see the bartender. He can give you information and point you towards your gear."

Peter looked at him. "You're and educated man. You're aware of the risks of this process I assume."

"Good. Go see the bartender. He can give you information and point you towards your gear."
"Yes I am very aware of what could happen....the chance of this working is very small...many factors can make this come out with horrible consequences..." He replied

"We shall...thank you" she said giving him a small bow. "...let us go Liam.." she said walking to the door and opening it and heading down the stairs.

"Yes I am very aware of what could happen....the chance of this working is very small...many factors can make this come out with horrible consequences..." He replied

"We shall...thank you" she said giving him a small bow. "...let us go Liam.." she said walking to the door and opening it and heading down the stairs.
"Well... Prospects aren't looking great" he said.

He followed her.

"Well... Prospects aren't looking great" he said.

He followed her.
"....my increasing temperature the unstable count of the data on the screen.....im s nuclear bomb I'm I...." He said placing his shirt back on

Amelia walked up to the bartender "the owner of this places told us to come to speak to you about som gear and info about your towns little problem.."

"....my increasing temperature the unstable count of the data on the screen.....im s nuclear bomb I'm I...." He said placing his shirt back on

Amelia walked up to the bartender "the owner of this places told us to come to speak to you about som gear and info about your towns little problem.."
"We'll fix this." Peter said.

"If my science skills are still up to snuff. I'd say we have 18 hours."
"That is not plenty of time ....." He said getting inturpted by Caitlin "don't worry Mr. Stain we will find a way to separate you...We have some of the most brilliant minds under this roof" she said looking over to Peter.

"That is not plenty of time ....." He said getting inturpted by Caitlin "don't worry Mr. Stain we will find a way to separate you...We have some of the most brilliant minds under this roof" she said looking over to Peter.
"And a few more adequately smart ones for good measure. And another me."

The bar tender looked at them. "Name's what you need."

"And a few more adequately smart ones for good measure. And another me."

The bar tender looked at them. "Name's what you need."
Caitlin gently smiled glad to have some help. Sure time was of the essence, but hopefully they had just enough time to separate them. "..You should head out and get to work with Cisco and Wells..." Caitlin told Peter

Amelia looked back at Liam unknown if he needed more weapons she had what see needed with her large gun on her back. (Covered by her cloak) "ya got rope?...and more info on these un dead your having problems with....they only come out at a surtien time of day....your town seems quite with no strange undead walking around..."

Last edited:
Caitlin gently smiled glad to have some help. Sure time was of the essence, but hopefully they had just enough time to separate them. "..You should head out and get to work with Cisco and Wells..." Caitlin told Peter

"Names?....who's names are needed?..." she asked
(Oops meant to say "name what you need" my bad)

Amelia looked back at Liam unknown if he needed more weapons she had what see needed with her large gun on her back. (Covered by her cloak) "ya got rope?...and more info on these un dead your having problems with....they only come out at a surtien time of day....your town seems quite with no strange undead walking around..."
Peter nods and walks off.

"They come out at night between the hight of the moon and dawn." He said. "They've been manageable. But winters coming. With winter comes longer nights." He said handing her a rope. "I need a place with guns." Liam said. "Just down the road there's a shop. Don't let them know why you want them. They'll make you pay outrageous amounts. Or depending on the take they'll just shoot you."

Peter nods and walks off.

"They come out at night between the hight of the moon and dawn." He said. "They've been manageable. But winters coming. With winter comes longer nights." He said handing her a rope. "I need a place with guns." Liam said. "Just down the road there's a shop. Don't let them know why you want them. They'll make you pay outrageous amounts. Or depending on the take they'll just shoot you."
Caitlin stayed a bit with Mr. Stian talking to him as Peter walked away. "We're you guys able to find anything with the tests?" Aqua asked walking over to Peter as he steped out.

"I see....so night then...one more question before we part...are they attracted to anything that you or anyone else in this town have noticed...light?, sound?, or movement? Perhaps?.." she asked

Caitlin stayed a bit with Mr. Stian talking to him as Peter walked away. "We're you guys able to find anything with the tests?" Aqua asked walking over to Peter as he steped out.

"I see....so night then...one more question before we part...are they attracted to anything that you or anyone else in this town have noticed...light?, sound?, or movement? Perhaps?.." she asked
"Yeah. We have 18 hours to seperate him before he goes nuclear." Peter said.

"They attack anyone who's still out at night they don't discriminate." He said.

"Yeah. We have 18 hours to seperate him before he goes nuclear." Peter said.

"They attack anyone who's still out at night they don't discriminate." He said.
"Oh...thats not plenty of time....wait nuclear?!....like a bomb...oh no poor Ronnie and Mr. Stain..." Aqua said "is there a way to stop him from exploding?.." she said knowing that if he did it would wipe out the whole city.

"I see....thank you for the information " she said with a nod before following Liam out of the saloon.

"Oh...thats not plenty of time....wait nuclear?!....like a bomb...oh no poor Ronnie and Mr. Stain..." Aqua said "is there a way to stop him from exploding?.." she said knowing that if he did it would wipe out the whole city.

"I see....thank you for the information " she said with a nod before following Liam out of the saloon.
"We'll figure something out." He said

Liam went to the gun shop.

"We'll figure something out." He said

Liam went to the gun shop.
"You guys will I know it.....Cisco defently can help you and Dr. Wells." She said

Amilea had her gun, how ever she figured she could maybe get something smaller. She ened up following Liam into the shop.

"You guys will I know it.....Cisco defently can help you and Dr. Wells." She said

Amilea had her gun, how ever she figured she could maybe get something smaller. She ened up following Liam into the shop.
"Yeah..." He said.

Meanwhile having watche what happened older Peter and well's were arguing. "I don't care if you think it's the smartest option I don't care if it's the logical option you aren't killing Raymond."

He walked in and bought a shotgun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back