• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Thanks I will do my best to get better. I do love all the RPs we have done ^-^ I been having so much fun. I will keep RPing on and off today and tomorrow...I guess all depending when I'm up and how I'm feeling ^^)
"you are a strong little beast but your no match by my rocken locks!" Vid yelled as he continued throwing punches. (should we go by defeating him with too much water that his hair falls off, or maybe have a pokemon eat all his hair XD)

Lucy looked away as Juvia speeded towards Ben fearing the worse. But when Lucy would look over again she would see Juvia giving Ben a hug, the blue-haired woman had been fighting to break out of the crazy rockers spell not wanting to hurt her new friends. "Juvia is truly sorry my dear friend...." she said now back to herself from personality and dress.
(Why eat it? I was just gonna burn it off)

"Exploud return." Ryan yelled. The ball disappeared from the white gauntlet and another one appeared. "Magcargo!"

Ben hugged her back. "It's alright."

(Why eat it? I was just gonna burn it off)

"Exploud return." Ryan yelled. The ball disappeared from the white gauntlet and another one appeared. "Magcargo!"

Ben hugged her back. "It's alright."
(okay then, even better XD)
Vidaldus let out a laugh as he say the red snail appeared in front of him. "you believe that slimy snail is a match for an assassin like me?! Ill make rocken splatter art with your creature! wooo!" he yelled playing a few notes on his guitar as his hair quickly reached out and grabbed the Magcargo lifting it up ready to throw it across the room.

"oh, Juvia your not a crazy heavy metal zombie chick!" Lucy ran over to her and gave Juvia a hug.

A small smile and a slight blush appeared on her face welcoming the embraces of the two to newfound friends. She let go of the hugs when she remembered they had been fighting Vidaldus. " *gasp* no more time for embraces, we have to stop Vidaldus"

(okay then, even better XD)
Vidaldus let out a laugh as he say the red snail appeared in front of him. "you believe that slimy snail is a match for an assassin like me?! Ill make rocken splatter art with your creature! wooo!" he yelled playing a few notes on his guitar as his hair quickly reached out and grabbed the Magcargo lifting it up ready to throw it across the room.

"oh, Juvia your not a crazy heavy metal zombie chick!" Lucy ran over to her and gave Juvia a hug.

A small smile and a slight blush appeared on her face welcoming the embraces of the two to newfound friends. She let go of the hugs when she remembered they had been fighting Vidaldus. " *gasp* no more time for embraces, we have to stop Vidaldus"
Ryan snorted. "That is possibly the word idea you've had all day. I have a lot of Magcargos. This one's particular ability is flame body. Burns on contact." He said.

Ben watched. "Smart kid."

Ryan snorted. "That is possibly the word idea you've had all day. I have a lot of Magcargos. This one's particular ability is flame body. Burns on contact." He said.

Ben watched. "Smart kid."
"what are you talk..." Vidaldus stopped mid-sentence as his hair suddenly go up inflamed. Dropping Magcargos Visaldus screams in horror as he started to run around trying to put out the fair ontop of his head any means possible. "MY HAIR!!! MY BEAUTIFUL ROCKEN DO! AHH PUT IT OUT!"

"who is the child?" Juvia asked noticing Ryan fighting Vidaldus.

"I am not too sure...his name is Ryan and said he was here to give us a hand" Lucy commented her eyes going wide as she sees Vidaldus hair quickly go up in flames.

"what are you talk..." Vidaldus stopped mid-sentence as his hair suddenly go up inflamed. Dropping Magcargos Visaldus screams in horror as he started to run around trying to put out the fair ontop of his head any means possible. "MY HAIR!!! MY BEAUTIFUL ROCKEN DO! AHH PUT IT OUT!"

"who is the child?" Juvia asked noticing Ryan fighting Vidaldus.

"I am not too sure...his name is Ryan and said he was here to give us a hand" Lucy commented her eyes going wide as she sees Vidaldus hair quickly go up in flames.
"Not sure." Ben said.

Ryan just laughed. "Alright Magcargo. Use Ember. Finish the job.' he said. Magcargo spat several tiny balls of flame from its mouth which hit the remainder of the Assassin's hair.

"Not sure." Ben said.

Ryan just laughed. "Alright Magcargo. Use Ember. Finish the job.' he said. Magcargo spat several tiny balls of flame from its mouth which hit the remainder of the Assassin's hair.
Vidaldus yelled as his hair continued much quicker. Slipping on a puddle of water, he felled the water extinguishing the fire. The last bit of hair poofing away as it turned into smoke. He laid in the puddle of water he found dazed. Tears down his cheek and a small delirious giggle came from his mouth as he laid there not believing his hair was gone. Not being able to deal with what happened and with the pain, the man fell unconscious.

Vidaldus yelled as his hair continued much quicker. Slipping on a puddle of water, he felled the water extinguishing the fire. The last bit of hair poofing away as it turned into smoke. He laid in the puddle of water he found dazed. Tears down his cheek and a small delirious giggle came from his mouth as he laid there not believing his hair was gone. Not being able to deal with what happened and with the pain, the man fell unconscious.
Ryan walked over to him and squatted next to him. He tilted his head and poked him in the cheek. "You think I went too far?" He asked the others.

Ryan walked over to him and squatted next to him. He tilted his head and poked him in the cheek. "You think I went too far?" He asked the others.
"well, he isn't dead, so that's a good thing...but the poor guy did just lose his hair..." Lucy said

"He seemed rather fond of his hair" Juvia added

"well, he isn't dead, so that's a good thing...but the poor guy did just lose his hair..." Lucy said

"He seemed rather fond of his hair" Juvia added
Ryan stretched out and took something out of his bag. It looked to be some kind rock. "Alright Magcargo good job." He said. Magcargo went over to him looking very pleased. It went straight for the candy like rock in his hand. He moved his hand away. "Hey... Be patient Magcargo. Remember you can't just grab it out of my hand." He said as he pat the one part of the pokemon that didn't burn. The shell. And even then he took out protective gloves when he did. He tossed the mineral rich rock into the air and Magcargo caught it in its mouth. (Magcargo loves.in Volcanos. Like... In the lava. Best I can figure is it just eats rocks and minerals for sustenance)

Ryan stretched out and took something out of his bag. It looked to be some kind rock. "Alright Magcargo good job." He said. Magcargo went over to him looking very pleased. It went straight for the candy like rock in his hand. He moved his hand away. "Hey... Be patient Magcargo. Remember you can't just grab it out of my hand." He said as he pat the one part of the pokemon that didn't burn. The shell. And even then he took out protective gloves when he did. He tossed the mineral rich rock into the air and Magcargo caught it in its mouth. (Magcargo loves.in Volcanos. Like... In the lava. Best I can figure is it just eats rocks and minerals for sustenance)
(that is a great conclusion, I would think the little fire snails would eat the lava rocks and such for foods)
Juvia walked over to Ryan and bowed her head "Juvia thanks you and your fire snail for helping us defeat Vidaldus" she softly said. "yea kid...you and your little creatures sure make a great team" Lucy added thanking him as well.

(that is a great conclusion, I would think the little fire snails would eat the lava rocks and such for foods)
Juvia walked over to Ryan and bowed her head "Juvia thanks you and your fire snail for helping us defeat Vidaldus" she softly said. "yea kid...you and your little creatures sure make a great team" Lucy added thanking him as well.
"Magcargo return.' Ryan said returning the poke.on to it's ball. "Not all of them are small." He said. "I'm here on my mission. There's a pokemon around here. It was affected by this place and it's caused it to mutate or evolve differently. I need to find it and get it to a safe habitat." He said.

"Magcargo return.' Ryan said returning the poke.on to it's ball. "Not all of them are small." He said. "I'm here on my mission. There's a pokemon around here. It was affected by this place and it's caused it to mutate or evolve differently. I need to find it and get it to a safe habitat." He said.
"You must not stay...this place isn't safe..." Juvia said

"she is right ...there is an insane guy running this place and this whole tower is meant to be destroyed at any moment"Lucy added

"You must not stay...this place isn't safe..." Juvia said

"she is right ...there is an insane guy running this place and this whole tower is meant to be destroyed at any moment"Lucy added
Ryan waved his hand dismissively.

"Not leaving until I find that pokemon." He said. "You guys are trying to stop him right. Then do your job and I won't have to worry right."

Ryan waved his hand dismissively.

"Not leaving until I find that pokemon." He said. "You guys are trying to stop him right. Then do your job and I won't have to worry right."
"don't worry we are stoping all of this" Lucy said Before turning to Ben and Juvia "we should keep going and find the others"

Juvia nodded agreeing "Child...as soon as you find your creature friend leave.." Juvia added

"don't worry we are stoping all of this" Lucy said Before turning to Ben and Juvia "we should keep going and find the others"

Juvia nodded agreeing "Child...as soon as you find your creature friend leave.." Juvia added
"Don't worry about me." He said. "I've fought things can destroy world's. I'll be fine." He said with an extremely carefree attitude.

Towa looked at the screen. She pointed her staff at Ikaruga powering her up. "She won't beat Pinto on her own Merritt."
"I have really estimated Erza and her friends...." Jelall said looking at the screen.

Ikaruga smirked feeling the sudden surge of power run throughout her body.

"I have really estimated Erza and her friends...." Jelall said looking at the screen.

Ikaruga smirked feeling the sudden surge of power run throughout her body.
Towa looked at a screen where she could see Ryan running across a room. "And this one? I don't see a piece for him on the board." She said.

Pinto saw the purple aura. "Uh-Oh." He said.

Towa looked at a screen where she could see Ryan running across a room. "And this one? I don't see a piece for him on the board." She said.

Pinto saw the purple aura. "Uh-Oh." He said.
Jelall looked over "That boy should not be here....he is not of Erza's friends...just a boy searching for some beast. The poor child is confused and will get himself killed...you could have fun with him if it pleases you"

Ikaruga snickered as she looked Pinto over "my what a shame..." she sighed he was quite handsome, sad he will be distorted by her blade. She smirked slightly unsheathing her swoard before placing it back. In a blink of an eye, she had quickly attacked Pinto in a way a taste of what she could do. A few strands of his hair fell to the ground and cuts appeared on him.

Jelall looked over "That boy should not be here....he is not of Erza's friends...just a boy searching for some beast. The poor child is confused and will get himself killed...you could have fun with him if it pleases you"

Ikaruga snickered as she looked Pinto over "my what a shame..." she sighed he was quite handsome, sad he will be distorted by her blade. She smirked slightly unsheathing her swoard before placing it back. In a blink of an eye, she had quickly attacked Pinto in a way a taste of what she could do. A few strands of his hair fell to the ground and cuts appeared on him.
He looked at his arms and the small cuts on him. He hasn't,5 had his guard up but even still he had barely seen her move anyway. "You're strong." He said with a smile. "Finally something good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back