• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He jumped over her
(everything okay?)
"Alright enough with the running around..." Wally said as his lower body turned into blocks. The blocks came together forming rough-edged spheres that quickly grab onto Links wrists. The blocks seemed to harshly pull Link away from Millianna and pined him to the wall opposite the room. "all alright doll face,...get Erza so we can blow this joint" Wally said turning away from Link and over to the crying Shou.

Millianna wrapped up Shou's legs so he would not be able to use his magic as he walked over to him "Im...sorry Shou..." she said sadly pulling out the card that held Erza "we just have to get to Heven and need Erzy werzy, meow"

(everything okay?)
"Alright enough with the running around..." Wally said as his lower body turned into blocks. The blocks came together forming rough-edged spheres that quickly grab onto Links wrists. The blocks seemed to harshly pull Link away from Millianna and pined him to the wall opposite the room. "all alright doll face,...get Erza so we can blow this joint" Wally said turning away from Link and over to the crying Shou.

Millianna wrapped up Shou's legs so he would not be able to use his magic as he walked over to him "Im...sorry Shou..." she said sadly pulling out the card that held Erza "we just have to get to Heven and need Erzy werzy, meow"
(everything okay?)

(yeah I'm okay. Work was just crazy yesterday and I ran out of data somI can only use internet when I have a connection)!

Link struggled against him. He slipped a deli nut from his pocket. It exploded in a flash of bright light right next to wally.

(yeah I'm okay. Work was just crazy yesterday and I ran out of data somI can only use internet when I have a connection)!

Link struggled against him. He slipped a deli nut from his pocket. It exploded in a flash of bright light right next to wally.
(I just wanted to make sure you were okay, one of my friends haven't been feeling to well and I been a bit so so lately...so just felt like checking on you. But ah! That sucks! Hate when you reach the limit of data >-< then you can only use your phone on wifi connection or risk going over)

"Ahh What the!?" Wally yelled as he formed back, stumbling back as the deli nut exploded. As the blocks formed back to his body he let go of both Link and Shou. Shou fell to the ground but staied there as he was tied up by Millianna's rope. "Mil don't let that mashugana get Erza!" Wally yelled dazed.

(I just wanted to make sure you were okay, one of my friends haven't been feeling to well and I been a bit so so lately...so just felt like checking on you. But ah! That sucks! Hate when you reach the limit of data >-< then you can only use your phone on wifi connection or risk going over)

"Ahh What the!?" Wally yelled as he formed back, stumbling back as the deli nut exploded. As the blocks formed back to his body he let go of both Link and Shou. Shou fell to the ground but staied there as he was tied up by Millianna's rope. "Mil don't let that mashugana get Erza!" Wally yelled dazed.
Link ran at her.

Millanna yelped hitting the floor from the tackle as she dropped Erza. The card fluttered down to the ground as the cat lady tried her best to escape Links grap.
"Just go to sleep." He grabbed a fist full of some sleeping agent from one of his pouches and blew it in her face.

"Just go to sleep." He grabbed a fist full of some sleeping agent from one of his pouches and blew it in her face.
"Meeeow...." Millanna softly said as she passed out
"Link?...Link is that you?!....of thank goodness! There is a protection spell on the card if you could just sever it a bit I might be able to brake free.." Erza said withing the playing card

"Meeeow...." Millanna softly said as she passed out
"Link?...Link is that you?!....of thank goodness! There is a protection spell on the card if you could just sever it a bit I might be able to brake free.." Erza said withing the playing card
"I'll try." He said trying to undo the card.

(Probably won't respond again for most the day. I'm going in early to cover for someone who has to go to the doctor)

"I'll try." He said trying to undo the card.

(Probably won't respond again for most the day. I'm going in early to cover for someone who has to go to the doctor)
(it's alright, no problem at all. I have a very long shift at work today. With the summer coming I will start get a ton of work it seems like it.)

It took a bit of power to get the seal broken but Link managed to just sever the tie and Erza was able to escape. Erza pulled Link into a strong firm hug "thank you" she said.

(it's alright, no problem at all. I have a very long shift at work today. With the summer coming I will start get a ton of work it seems like it.)

It took a bit of power to get the seal broken but Link managed to just sever the tie and Erza was able to escape. Erza pulled Link into a strong firm hug "thank you" she said.
Link simply pat her on the back. There would be time later for hugs. "We have more important things to do right now." He said gently removing himself from her grasp.

(Move to Ben, Juvia, and Lucy?)

Link simply pat her on the back. There would be time later for hugs. "We have more important things to do right now." He said gently removing himself from her grasp.

(Move to Ben, Juvia, and Lucy?)
"Oh right of course,..." Erza said in agreement

(Yas let's go for it)
Juvia's and Lucy's bickering was interrupted by a loud "ohhh yeeeeaaaa!" Along with a very loud heavy metal music coming from one of the holes along the tall walls.
"What is that horable noise!!!" Lucy said covering her ears.
"I don't know....I quite like it.." Juvia replied in a monoton voice.

"Oh right of course,..." Erza said in agreement

(Yas let's go for it)
Juvia's and Lucy's bickering was interrupted by a loud "ohhh yeeeeaaaa!" Along with a very loud heavy metal music coming from one of the holes along the tall walls.
"What is that horable noise!!!" Lucy said covering her ears.
"I don't know....I quite like it.." Juvia replied in a monoton voice.
"Sounds like heavy metal." Ben said.

"Sounds like heavy metal." Ben said.
"You guys have some major issues if you like that trash!" Lucy yelled as the music got louder.

There was another scream as a man with long black hair walked out from one of the holes and started to swing his head around as he laugh maniacally. "You guys dig my distruction solo?! Yeayeayea!" The man said sticking out his tongue. "I am assain with Death Head order....pretty rocking name don't you think?...a Death head is like a skull get it?..." Vidaldus laugh

"You guys have some major issues if you like that trash!" Lucy yelled as the music got louder.

There was another scream as a man with long black hair walked out from one of the holes and started to swing his head around as he laugh maniacally. "You guys dig my distruction solo?! Yeayeayea!" The man said sticking out his tongue. "I am assain with Death Head order....pretty rocking name don't you think?...a Death head is like a skull get it?..." Vidaldus laugh
"Hey not all of it is bad. This guy's music is in poor taste though." Ben said.

"Hey not all of it is bad. This guy's music is in poor taste though." Ben said.
"I take it your one of the knights Jelall spoke of?"...Juvia asked unimpressed

"I am the wing of the Trinity Raven and when they scream out Vidaldus Taka they are talking about me!" he said yelling out as his hair stretched out and started to attack the three. The hair struck the wall and the floor with full force leaving indents.

Lucy yelled in fear as she ran and dogged the hair, Juvia on the other hand just stood where she was as the hair passed through her, not a single expression on her face as she watched the crazed musician.

"I take it your one of the knights Jelall spoke of?"...Juvia asked unimpressed

"I am the wing of the Trinity Raven and when they scream out Vidaldus Taka they are talking about me!" he said yelling out as his hair stretched out and started to attack the three. The hair struck the wall and the floor with full force leaving indents.

Lucy yelled in fear as she ran and dogged the hair, Juvia on the other hand just stood where she was as the hair passed through her, not a single expression on her face as she watched the crazed musician.
Ben jumped back as well though he wasn't screaming like Lucy. In fact he was smirking. "Sorry Viddy. I'm afraid this concerts cancelled." He said.

Ben jumped back as well though he wasn't screaming like Lucy. In fact he was smirking. "Sorry Viddy. I'm afraid this concerts cancelled." He said.
Vidaldus laughed "the concert will never end," he said playing a few notes as he screamed and stuck out his tongue "you got some rocken moves man......and you little lady...that's some crazy body..." he said with a laugh as he was becoming quite intrigued by these two.

"it is entirely made out of water....drip drip drop....your mear pathetic attack won't have any effect on me..." Juvia replied.

Vidaldus laughed "the concert will never end," he said playing a few notes as he screamed and stuck out his tongue "you got some rocken moves man......and you little lady...that's some crazy body..." he said with a laugh as he was becoming quite intrigued by these two.

"it is entirely made out of water....drip drip drop....your mear pathetic attack won't have any effect on me..." Juvia replied.
Ben glanced at Juvia. "Don't get cocky. This guy obviously has some kind gimmick besides a bad 80's hair do."

Ben glanced at Juvia. "Don't get cocky. This guy obviously has some kind gimmick besides a bad 80's hair do."
"CAN YOU GUYS JUST TAKE CARE OF HIM ALREADY!" Lucy yelled as she stayed way back not wanting to get hit by the man's crazy hair.

"no need to worry Ben, Juvia will take care of him..." Juvia said "WATER LOCK!" she yelled as water emerged around her and then quickly rushed over towards Vidaldus. She held out her hand a frown on her face as she just stared down Vidaldus.

"What is that?... did you say you want to ROCK?!" Vidaldus said with a crazy chuckle before quickly being engulfed by the water, encasing him in a large bubble of water. He threw his head back and made weird noises as his eyes rolled back of his head.

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST TAKE CARE OF HIM ALREADY!" Lucy yelled as she stayed way back not wanting to get hit by the man's crazy hair.

"no need to worry Ben, Juvia will take care of him..." Juvia said "WATER LOCK!" she yelled as water emerged around her and then quickly rushed over towards Vidaldus. She held out her hand a frown on her face as she just stared down Vidaldus.

"What is that?... did you say you want to ROCK?!" Vidaldus said with a crazy chuckle before quickly being engulfed by the water, encasing him in a large bubble of water. He threw his head back and made weird noises as his eyes rolled back of his head.
Ben looked back at Lucy. "What? Not in the mood to help?" He asked.

Ben looked back at Lucy. "What? Not in the mood to help?" He asked.
(oh my gosh I was rewatching the fight scene and the face this guy makes when he throws back his hair after its all silky from the water 🤣 )

"Nah it's fine...we can see that Juvia clearly knows what she is doing" Lucy said waving her hand to the side

Both Ben and Lucy could hear a surprised gasp as Juvia took a step back in disbelief at what she was seeing. "I...I don't understand?...my water lock just disappeared" Juvia said

Lucy's eyes went wide as she looked over "wait where did all that water go?!" Lucy said freaking out as she had last seen the man trapped within a large amount of water. But now the man was flipping his long shiny hair like if he was in some shampoo commercial.

"well...sometimes you just need to give your hair a good rinse.....shampooing every day can just dry out your poor hair" he replied with a chuckle

(oh my gosh I was rewatching the fight scene and the face this guy makes when he throws back his hair after its all silky from the water 🤣 )

"Nah it's fine...we can see that Juvia clearly knows what she is doing" Lucy said waving her hand to the side

Both Ben and Lucy could hear a surprised gasp as Juvia took a step back in disbelief at what she was seeing. "I...I don't understand?...my water lock just disappeared" Juvia said

Lucy's eyes went wide as she looked over "wait where did all that water go?!" Lucy said freaking out as she had last seen the man trapped within a large amount of water. But now the man was flipping his long shiny hair like if he was in some shampoo commercial.

"well...sometimes you just need to give your hair a good rinse.....shampooing every day can just dry out your poor hair" he replied with a chuckle
"You can say that again." Ben agreed a little with the hair comment. He noticed the others staring. "What? Just cuz I'm a universe wandering superhero doesn't mean I don't make time for my hair."

"You can say that again." Ben agreed a little with the hair comment. He noticed the others staring. "What? Just cuz I'm a universe wandering superhero doesn't mean I don't make time for my hair."
(sorry was answering but ended up passing out while I answered...got my second dose today in the morning....*sigh* and then my phone died so had to retype it all on my computer XD)

"Never thought of you being one to find importance in hair care..." Lucy said surprised.

"I respect a man that appreciates having rocken hair.....but I do have to say you two ladies are hotter then hell!" Vidaldus said with a creepy smile as he laughed.

"oh here we go again!" Lucy said with a frown holding on to Juvias arm

"what do you mean by that Lucy?" Juvia said confused after all this is the first time they had encounter this man.

"I swear! being this cute can be a real curse sometimes!" Lucy added

Vidaldus just ignored her as he looked from one of the girls to the other pointing at them and giggling singing his own version of inny minny moe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back