• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(sorry was answering but ended up passing out while I answered...got my second dose today in the morning....*sigh* and then my phone died so had to retype it all on my computer XD)

"Never thought of you being one to find importance in hair care..." Lucy said surprised.

"I respect a man that appreciates having rocken hair.....but I do have to say you two ladies are hotter then hell!" Vidaldus said with a creepy smile as he laughed.

"oh here we go again!" Lucy said with a frown holding on to Juvias arm

"what do you mean by that Lucy?" Juvia said confused after all this is the first time they had encounter this man.

"I swear! being this cute can be a real curse sometimes!" Lucy added

Vidaldus just ignored her as he looked from one of the girls to the other pointing at them and giggling singing his own version of inny minny moe.
(no problem)

Ben looked at the two of them. "This doesn't seem good." He said to himself.

(no problem)

Ben looked at the two of them. "This doesn't seem good." He said to himself.
Vidaldus pointed at Juvia "looks like your it babe" he said with a creepy smile. Receiving a shocked look from Juvia and Lucy couldn't lie but felt bad she wasn't picked. "I am going to make you my succubus! " he chuckled sticking out his tongue

"your succubus?... I don't think so!" Juvia said with a frown casting her water slicer attack however stopping mid-attack as Vidaldus started to play furiously on his guitar, sending a wave of magic that engulfed Juvia. Juvia couldn't move a muscle as she stood there stiff as a status "what's going on?!....why can't I move?!...no!no please leave me alone!!!" she yelled in pain. Lucy was scared as she moved to help Juvia, but the blue-haired woman yelled for her to stay back "no, stay back! don't get any closer! he is too dangerous!" she yelled as a bright blinding light flashed and thick mist filled throughout the room

Vidaldus pointed at Juvia "looks like your it babe" he said with a creepy smile. Receiving a shocked look from Juvia and Lucy couldn't lie but felt bad she wasn't picked. "I am going to make you my succubus! " he chuckled sticking out his tongue

"your succubus?... I don't think so!" Juvia said with a frown casting her water slicer attack however stopping mid-attack as Vidaldus started to play furiously on his guitar, sending a wave of magic that engulfed Juvia. Juvia couldn't move a muscle as she stood there stiff as a status "what's going on?!....why can't I move?!...no!no please leave me alone!!!" she yelled in pain. Lucy was scared as she moved to help Juvia, but the blue-haired woman yelled for her to stay back "no, stay back! don't get any closer! he is too dangerous!" she yelled as a bright blinding light flashed and thick mist filled throughout the room
Ben simply watched in horror. "No way... He didn't..."

Ben simply watched in horror. "No way... He didn't..."
"Juvia?!...Juvia talk to us....are you okay?" Lucy asked worried as she looked around

"hahaha YEA!!!" Vidaldus laughed looking over to Ben and Lucy as the smoke cleared "She is my slave now babe" he said with a smirk

They could see Juvia now looking drastically different "Im going to take you two for a ride straight through hell!...go on and say your prayers if you wanna...but you two are going to burn in hell tonight!" she said sticking out her tongue as she cackled like a crazed woman.

"Juvia?!...Juvia talk to us....are you okay?" Lucy asked worried as she looked around

"hahaha YEA!!!" Vidaldus laughed looking over to Ben and Lucy as the smoke cleared "She is my slave now babe" he said with a smirk

They could see Juvia now looking drastically different "Im going to take you two for a ride straight through hell!...go on and say your prayers if you wanna...but you two are going to burn in hell tonight!" she said sticking out her tongue as she cackled like a crazed woman.
Ben looked at her. "What the hell did you do to her?"

Ben looked at her. "What the hell did you do to her?"
"like I said, this totally gloomy gruopy is now my slave...wooo! Rock on!" Vidaldus said as he started to play loud piercing music as he bangs his head, Juvia joining him.

Lucy held on to her ears "This man is insane!, this awful noise must be making Juvia act this way..."

"like I said, this totally gloomy gruopy is now my slave...wooo! Rock on!" Vidaldus said as he started to play loud piercing music as he bangs his head, Juvia joining him.

Lucy held on to her ears "This man is insane!, this awful noise must be making Juvia act this way..."
Ben looked at Vidaldus. "You know what?!" He slammed on the Omnitrix. "Diamond head! Polls are in Viddy, you're albums a wash."

Ben looked at Vidaldus. "You know what?!" He slammed on the Omnitrix. "Diamond head! Polls are in Viddy, you're albums a wash."
"oh, are you jealous I didn't pick you to be my rocken slave....although I dig your crystal bod...I am more into chicks, oh YEA!!!" Vudaldus said stringing his guitar "besides although you being around will sour the fun....It will still be hot to see this fight!" he added

Juvia let out a crazy laugh as water tunnel surrounded Lucy and Ben, transforming her body into water Juvia disappeared into the wall of water.

"oh, are you jealous I didn't pick you to be my rocken slave....although I dig your crystal bod...I am more into chicks, oh YEA!!!" Vudaldus said stringing his guitar "besides although you being around will sour the fun....It will still be hot to see this fight!" he added

Juvia let out a crazy laugh as water tunnel surrounded Lucy and Ben, transforming her body into water Juvia disappeared into the wall of water.
He was thrown through the water. He transformed. "Ripsaws!"

He was thrown through the water. He transformed. "Ripsaws!"
Juvia emerged behind Lucy grabbing her by the hair and pulling into the water around them "lets see how long you can hold your breath blondie" Juvia laughed. "and you...what about if we also turn up the heat....and have some boild fish for dinner" she added as the water started to heat up around them.

Juvia emerged behind Lucy grabbing her by the hair and pulling into the water around them "lets see how long you can hold your breath blondie" Juvia laughed. "and you...what about if we also turn up the heat....and have some boild fish for dinner" she added as the water started to heat up around them.
(Gonna do something here) "Articuno! Use Ice Beam!" Suddenly a youngan with brown hair and a hat threw a ball. The ball was black with a yellow u across it's top. It burst open and a giant blue bird came out. Articuno started using icebeam on Juvia's water.

(Gonna do something here) "Articuno! Use Ice Beam!" Suddenly a youngan with brown hair and a hat threw a ball. The ball was black with a yellow u across it's top. It burst open and a giant blue bird came out. Articuno started using icebeam on Juvia's water.
The water was quickly cooling down and started to freeze angering Juvia as she tossed them out of her body of water and reformed herself next to Vidaldus.

The water was quickly cooling down and started to freeze angering Juvia as she tossed them out of her body of water and reformed herself next to Vidaldus.
Ben turned back to normal. "Who the heck...?" He asked looking up. A boy know one in the room had seen before now stood on their side. He had a white glove with some kind of wiring in it that led into his palm. "Yo. I'm Ryan. I came here to catch unique pokemon that ended up here. Thought you guys could use see help."

Ben turned back to normal. "Who the heck...?" He asked looking up. A boy know one in the room had seen before now stood on their side. He had a white glove with some kind of wiring in it that led into his palm. "Yo. I'm Ryan. I came here to catch unique pokemon that ended up here. Thought you guys could use see help."
"yo pipsqueak you ain't invited to this shindig, now scram!" Vidaldus yelled blaring the boy with loud soundwave of music

"yo pipsqueak you ain't invited to this shindig, now scram!" Vidaldus yelled blaring the boy with loud soundwave of music
He jumped out of the way. "So you wanna a battle of sound. I accept your challenge." Ryan said. "Return Articuno." He brought the legendary ice bird back to it's ball. The ball in his hand was replaced by another one in a flash of light. This time the ball was simply designed with a red top and a white bottom. "Exploud!" He threw the ball and out came a creature.

He jumped out of the way. "So you wanna a battle of sound. I accept your challenge." Ryan said. "Return Articuno." He brought the legendary ice bird back to it's ball. The ball in his hand was replaced by another one in a flash of light. This time the ball was simply designed with a red top and a white bottom. "Exploud!" He threw the ball and out came a creature.

"oh, a music battle oh yea!" Vidaldus yelled lifting up his fist in the air as he banged his head "take care of the other two gloomy babe while rock this little dudes world!" he ordered Juvia before playing a loud piercing note aiming it towards Exploud.

Juvia smirked as she ran towards Ben and Lucy her bottom half of her body transformed into a rapidly spinning cone, surrounded by a swirling mass of water blades. She zoomed towards them breaking up the ground as she did. In a split second, Ben and Lucy saw Juvia's face replaced crazed Juvia warning them to step out of the way.

"oh, a music battle oh yea!" Vidaldus yelled lifting up his fist in the air as he banged his head "take care of the other two gloomy babe while rock this little dudes world!" he ordered Juvia before playing a loud piercing note aiming it towards Exploud.

Juvia smirked as she ran towards Ben and Lucy her bottom half of her body transformed into a rapidly spinning cone, surrounded by a swirling mass of water blades. She zoomed towards them breaking up the ground as she did. In a split second, Ben and Lucy saw Juvia's face replaced crazed Juvia warning them to step out of the way.
"Exploud use Hyper Voice." Ryan commander plugging his own ears. Exploud inhaled and let out an ear splitting roar. It could be heard throughout the whole room but blue rings of focused sound waves shot in a straight line at the guitar toting villain.

Ben grabbed Lucy and pulled them both out of the way.

"Exploud use Hyper Voice." Ryan commander plugging his own ears. Exploud inhaled and let out an ear-splitting roar. It could be heard throughout the whole room but blue rings of focused sound waves shot in a straight line at the guitar-toting villain.

Ben grabbed Lucy and pulled them both out of the way.
Vidaldus was blown back falling straight back to the ground after the large explosion of sound. He laid there for a bit before shooting straight up. The man's hair was all standing straight up and blown to the sides. "WOOO!!! What a RUSH! sound to put your hair on end!"

"Ben you saw that right?... She is still in there....we have to find a way to snap her out of that crazy guy's control" Lucy said as she is pulled away. Juvia ramed into the wall cutting up everything in her way as she turned and continued to follow the two.

Vidaldus was blown back falling straight back to the ground after the large explosion of sound. He laid there for a bit before shooting straight up. The man's hair was all standing straight up and blown to the sides. "WOOO!!! What a RUSH! sound to put your hair on end!"

"Ben you saw that right?... She is still in there....we have to find a way to snap her out of that crazy guy's control" Lucy said as she is pulled away. Juvia ramed into the wall cutting up everything in her way as she turned and continued to follow the two.
Disarming voice!" Ryan yelled. Exploud let out a high pitched buzzing noose that hurt Vidaldus but somehow the noise made him feel less a little less motivated to fight.

"I know." Ben said.

Disarming voice!" Ryan yelled. Exploud let out a high pitched buzzing noose that hurt Vidaldus but somehow the noise made him feel less a little less motivated to fight.

"I know." Ben said.
Vidaldus was going to send another sound wave along with some punches from his hair. However he suddenly felt the urge to lay back and relax.

Ryan waited for Vid to make the next move.

Ben ran toward Juvia.
(Sorry I had a ruff day yesterday and could never get enough energy to reply. Had a very bad headache, fever and was dizzy for most of the day. Feeling still sick...still had a bit of a fever this morning...but much better now...sorry can't seem to stay awake to long..)

Vidaldus shook off that odd feeling as his hair extended into two large fists, coming down on both Ryan and his Exploud.

Juvia seemed to faze out of her rock mind control to her normal self for a second and she zoom towards him in her water twister.

(Sorry I had a ruff day yesterday and could never get enough energy to reply. Had a very bad headache, fever and was dizzy for most of the day. Feeling still sick...still had a bit of a fever this morning...but much better now...sorry can't seem to stay awake to long..)

Vidaldus shook off that odd feeling as his hair extended into two large fists, coming down on both Ryan and his Exploud.

Juvia seemed to faze out of her rock mind control to her normal self for a second and she zoom towards him in her water twister.
(Hey. Get yourself some self care. You're health is more important than a any roleplay. Even a good one)
Ryan had to jump out of the way. Exploud took the hit at the top of it's very thick skull.

He stopped in front of her and stood there. He braced for impact but spoke all the same. "I don't think you want to hurt me."

(Hey. Get yourself some self care. You're health is more important than a any roleplay. Even a good one)
Ryan had to jump out of the way. Exploud took the hit at the top of it's very thick skull.

He stopped in front of her and stood there. He braced for impact but spoke all the same. "I don't think you want to hurt me."
(Thanks I will do my best to get better. I do love all the RPs we have done ^-^ I been having so much fun. I will keep RPing on and off today and tomorrow...I guess all depending when I'm up and how I'm feeling ^^)
"you are a strong little beast but your no match by my rocken locks!" Vid yelled as he continued throwing punches. (should we go by defeating him with too much water that his hair falls off, or maybe have a pokemon eat all his hair XD)

Lucy looked away as Juvia speeded towards Ben fearing the worse. But when Lucy would look over again she would see Juvia giving Ben a hug, the blue-haired woman had been fighting to break out of the crazy rockers spell not wanting to hurt her new friends. "Juvia is truly sorry my dear friend...." she said now back to herself from personality and dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back