• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"of course I am...there wasn't ever a battle I didn't win" she quipped looking proudly

(oh nu poor Ben)
He got into a fighting stance. His Saiyan blood was boiling. Every bone in his body yerned to fight. "Talk is cheap show me." Pinto said.

(The thing is still gonna be destroyed by that beam attack. But something's gonna happen you'll see)

He got into a fighting stance. His Saiyan blood was boiling. Every bone in his body yerned to fight. "Talk is cheap show me." Pinto said.

(The thing is still gonna be destroyed by that beam attack. But something's gonna happen you'll see)
Ikaruga smirked admiring the man's spirit of fighting "very well..." she softly said with the same immense speed she attacked. She used her garuda flame attack, as she spind around a very large and explosive flame from her blade rushed towards Pinto.

(oh okaies I will wait and see)

Ikaruga smirked admiring the man's spirit of fighting "very well..." she softly said with the same immense speed she attacked. She used her garuda flame attack, as she spind around a very large and explosive flame from her blade rushed towards Pinto.

(oh okaies I will wait and see)
He jumped back and barely dodged the first few attacks but he could not dodge the others.

He jumped back and barely dodged the first few attacks but he could not dodge the others.
Ikaruga watched as Pinto dodged her attacks, smiling as he wasn't so lucky at the last few attacks of the flames. She took this opportunity to unsheath her katana once again and attack Pinto swiping her blade at him

Ikaruga watched as Pinto dodged her attacks, smiling as he wasn't so lucky at the last few attacks of the flames. She took this opportunity to unsheath her katana once again and attack Pinto swiping her blade at him
He jumped back and tried to go on the offensive.

Her movements we fast as she continued to swipe at him. Every time he would doge it would destroy anything standing around them. "you cant doge forever! you will perish by my sword tonight" she said
He blocked a few attacks but that always ended with him getting cut. After five minutes he was cut all over. His injuries were causing him to become exhausted. He needed to step it up. "I'll admit. You're strong. Stronger than me in my base form. That's no easy feat. Even with Towa's power adding to yours."

He blocked a few attacks but that always ended with him getting cut. After five minutes he was cut all over. His injuries were causing him to become exhausted. He needed to step it up. "I'll admit. You're strong. Stronger than me in my base form. That's no easy feat. Even with Towa's power adding to yours."
(I feel like she would be one to deny she is getting any help)
"surrender and ill promise I won't cut you up to much..." she said with a smile "Towa? my power, swordsmanship is no one but my own.." she added offended

(I feel like she would be one to deny she is getting any help)
"surrender and ill promise I won't cut you up to much..." she said with a smile "Towa? my power, swordsmanship is no one but my own.." she added offended
"There's no denying your swordsmanship. The strength put into your attacks isn't entirely yours." He said. "And why would I surrender? I'm not done yet." He said. The sword woman heard Towa's voice. "Kill him! Kill him before he-" too late. Pinto let out a roar and yellow energy exploded from his body. He stood there his black eyes now teal, his hair even spikier and glowing golden.

"There's no denying your swordsmanship. The strength put into your attacks isn't entirely yours." He said. "And why would I surrender? I'm not done yet." He said. The sword woman heard Towa's voice. "Kill him! Kill him before he-" too late. Pinto let out a roar and yellow energy exploded from his body. He stood there his black eyes now teal, his hair even spikier and glowing golden.
Ikaruga went for the killer blow as Towa's voice rang in her head. For the first time, Ikaruga wasn't fast enough. She was blown back from the energy exploding.

Ikaruga went for the killer blow as Towa's voice rang in her head. For the first time, Ikaruga wasn't fast enough. She was blown back from the energy exploding.
Pinto stood there. The energy of his super Saiyan form could be felt throughout the whole tower though only Natsu, Gray, and Juvia recognized the feeling for what it was.

He looked at Ikaruga with a stern expression. "No more games." He said.

Towa sighed, "May as well take the sword woman's piece off. She's lost."

Pinto stood there. The energy of his super Saiyan form could be felt throughout the whole tower though only Natsu, Gray, and Juvia recognized the feeling for what it was.

He looked at Ikaruga with a stern expression. "No more games." He said.

Towa sighed, "May as well take the sword woman's piece off. She's lost."
In what ever part of the tower the three that knew stoped at looked up knowing that their Saiyan friend was about to kick some butt. The others were confused about the unknown energy while some feared it was the tower itself releasing evil magic.

"You might have some skills....but you will not be defeating me" she said standing back up and composing herself after the blast of energy. Holding on to the handle of the sword she ready herself.

In what ever part of the tower the three that knew stoped at looked up knowing that their Saiyan friend was about to kick some butt. The others were confused about the unknown energy while some feared it was the tower itself releasing evil magic.

"You might have some skills....but you will not be defeating me" she said standing back up and composing herself after the blast of energy. Holding on to the handle of the sword she ready herself.
Pinto smirked. "That wasn't skill talking just then. That was the arrogance of someone who's never suffered defeat."

Pinto smirked. "That wasn't skill talking just then. That was the arrogance of someone who's never suffered defeat."
Ikaruga frowned at Pinto's comment "well I will make sure you suffer the bitter taste of defeat tonight" She said before a smirked crossed her lips as she went into attacking him once more. Her attack was quick and swift like all of those she had in the past. She was to use her Mugetsu style, severing his nerves and when he couldn't move and was lying motionless and in pain on the ground she would deliver the final blow.

Ikaruga frowned at Pinto's comment "well I will make sure you suffer the bitter taste of defeat tonight" She said before a smirked crossed her lips as she went into attacking him once more. Her attack was quick and swift like all of those she had in the past. She was to use her Mugetsu style, severing his nerves and when he couldn't move and was lying motionless and in pain on the ground she would deliver the final blow.
The Super Saiyan grabbed her sword by the blade with his hands. The sharp blade didn't even break his skin this time.

The Super Saiyan grabbed her sword by the blade with his hands. The sharp blade didn't even break his skin this time.
The action came as a complete surprise to Ikaruga. She was in utter shock that this man had stopped her blade with his bare hands. Her blade, her katana was magical and strong, with the ability to cut through anything. But here was this man holding on to it like if it was nothing, not even nicking his flesh. "Impossible!" she whispered in utter disbelief as she tried to kick him off and wiggle her blade of his grasp.

The action came as a complete surprise to Ikaruga. She was in utter shock that this man had stopped her blade with his bare hands. Her blade, her katana was magical and strong, with the ability to cut through anything. But here was this man holding on to it like if it was nothing, not even nicking his flesh. "Impossible!" she whispered in utter disbelief as she tried to kick him off and wiggle her blade of his grasp.
He pressed his thumb against the blade and it snapped.

Ikaruga eyes went wide as she was he blade shader into pieces. "What?....but how..." she was lost of words, this could not be happening to her. Afterall she had never lost a battle in her life.
He walked over to her and kicked her in the side.

He walked over to her and kicked her in the side.
"Most impressive" she groan grasping her side as she fell to the ground. "Defeat is quite bitter indeed....in all my years I have only known the sweet taste if victory..." she said laying there with her eyes closed. "...but it dosent matter that you defeated me...you, Erza...Jelall... and everyone in this tower is doomed to fail..." she said with a chuckle as she reached up to the sky. "In 15 minutes time....the light of justice shall come raining down from the sky...it shall kill us all!" She said before falling unconscious

"Most impressive" she groan grasping her side as she fell to the ground. "Defeat is quite bitter indeed....in all my years I have only known the sweet taste if victory..." she said laying there with her eyes closed. "...but it dosent matter that you defeated me...you, Erza...Jelall... and everyone in this tower is doomed to fail..." she said with a chuckle as she reached up to the sky. "In 15 minutes time....the light of justice shall come raining down from the sky...it shall kill us all!" She said before falling unconscious
He kneeled down and grabbed her shoulder. "I'm not leaving anyone to die today." He said as he stuck his fingers to his forehead. Using instant transmission her took her to the mainland and then teleported back.

He kneeled down and grabbed her shoulder. "I'm not leaving anyone to die today." He said as he stuck his fingers to his forehead. Using instant transmission her took her to the mainland and then teleported back.
(there's a reason the symbol for hero was.one of the symbols I thought about for his gi)

With the Etherion blast being prepared to be fired all of Jelall's underlings gathered the boats leaving the island, however escaping the blast they would be caught by the army. Gray had defeated the Owl man but was badly injured from it and now was being taken away by Happy from the tower. Simon is making his way up with Natsu to the top of the tower. Erza had sent Shou off to find the others and get them off the tower and as far away as possible. (guessing he takes everyone aside from those who need up staying). Determined Erza makes her way up to the top of the tower ready to defeat Jelall and put a stop to all of this.
(there's a reason the symbol for hero was.one of the symbols I thought about for his gi)
(that was very kind of Pinto to get her out to the mainland and not just leave her there to get destroyed by the blast.)

With the Etherion blast being prepared to be fired all of Jelall's underlings gathered the boats leaving the island, however escaping the blast they would be caught by the army. Gray had defeated the Owl man but was badly injured from it and now was being taken away by Happy from the tower. Simon is making his way up with Natsu to the top of the tower. Erza had sent Shou off to find the others and get them off the tower and as far away as possible. (guessing he takes everyone aside from those who need up staying). Determined Erza makes her way up to the top of the tower ready to defeat Jelall and put a stop to all of this.

(that was very kind of Pinto to get her out to the mainland and not just leave her there to get destroyed by the blast.)
As Erza ran two people caught up with her. One was Ben. The other was Ryan Whom she did not recognize.

As Erza ran two people caught up with her. One was Ben. The other was Ryan Whom she did not recognize.
Erza was dressed in her Japanese Cloth armor holding one of her katanas. Hearing steps behind her she stoped and looked back at lifting up her weapon. Lowering when she noticed Ben and then a boy catching up with her. "Ben? What are you?...wait who is this kid?....no no you have to get out of this place with the others...you can't stay here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back