• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Erza was dressed in her Japanese Cloth armor holding one of her katanas. Hearing steps behind her she stoped and looked back at lifting up her weapon. Lowering when she noticed Ben and then a boy catching up with her. "Ben? What are you?...wait who is this kid?....no no you have to get out of this place with the others...you can't stay here"
"No chance. I don't know what the kid's up to but you aren't facing this on you're own." Ben said.

Ryan looked at Erza. "As soon as I find what I'm looking for I'm gone and... Hey." He split off and ran over to what he was looking for. It was a Magnemite but is was discolored. Of course Erza and Ben wouldn't know that. All Erza knew was that thing was made of some form of metal and lacrima mix.

Last edited:
"No chance. I don't know what the kid's up to but you aren't facing this on you're own." Ben said.

Ryan looked at Erza. "As soon as I find what I'm looking for I'm gone and... Hey." He split off and ran over to what he was looking for. It was a Magnemite but is was discolored. Of course Erza and Ben wouldn't know that. All Erza knew was that thing was made of some form of metal and lacrima mix.
(ahhh this suck my reply never went through before the site went down. Have to rewrite it all......>-> Also was taking so long to reply because was taking care of my nephew and never had enough time to write....)"You guys have already done more than what I could ever ask for...but Jelall is my problem to face...you have to get that kid and yourself out of here.." Erza replied "you kid, now that you found your creature get yourself out of here!" she yelled out to Ryan

(ahhh this suck my reply never went through before the site went down. Have to rewrite it all......>-> Also was taking so long to reply because was taking care of my nephew and never had enough time to write....)"You guys have already done more than what I could ever ask for...but Jelall is my problem to face...you have to get that kid and yourself out of here.." Erza replied "you kid, now that you found your creature get yourself out of here!" she yelled out to Ryan
Ryan looked at her. "Relax lady. I got this." He said as picked up the Magnemite which struggled some. "I know buddy. I'll let you go when we're outta here." He threw a ball. "Alakazam. Teleport." The poke.on came out and they all disappeared.

Ben looked at Erza. "Get it though your stubborn head Erza. I'm not leaving. You are." Link snuck behind them and knocked Erza out.

Ryan looked at her. "Relax lady. I got this." He said as picked up the Magnemite which struggled some. "I know buddy. I'll let you go when we're outta here." He threw a ball. "Alakazam. Teleport." The poke.on came out and they all disappeared.

Ben looked at Erza. "Get it though your stubborn head Erza. I'm not leaving. You are." Link snuck behind them and knocked Erza out.
"I will not relax, this is serious and I can have anyone getting killed over something they have not a part in being here.." Erza said "I don't have time to argue with you Ben, or that kid...." Erza said as she turned away from Ben and walked up a few steps. Her guard was down behind her focusing her full attention on the task ahead of her that she didn't even hear or scene Link seeking up behind her. Erza dropped her sword falling unconscious as she fell back.

"I will not relax, this is serious and I can have anyone getting killed over something they have not a part in being here.." Erza said "I don't have time to argue with you Ben, or that kid...." Erza said as she turned away from Ben and walked up a few steps. Her guard was down behind her focusing her full attention on the task ahead of her that she didn't even hear or scene Link seeking up behind her. Erza dropped her sword falling unconscious as she fell back.
Get her out of here." Ben said. Link nodded and Ben proceeded to the top.

Get her out of here." Ben said. Link nodded and Ben proceeded to the top.
(poor Erza no closure...)
"sad that the game is over..." Jelall sighed standing up from his throne and looking over towards the doorway. He was surprised not to see Erza, last he saw his vision windows Erza was the one walking up. "what are you doing here?..." he asked as Ben emerged from the doorway.

(poor Erza no closure...)
"sad that the game is over..." Jelall sighed standing up from his throne and looking over towards the doorway. He was surprised not to see Erza, last he saw his vision windows Erza was the one walking up. "what are you doing here?..." he asked as Ben emerged from the doorway.
"My job. Ending this." He said. (she gets in a later arc remember? With the hole hella is revived thing)

"My job. Ending this." He said. (she gets in a later arc remember? With the hole hella is revived thing)
(I think so XD...been a while I have watched it all....but yea your right Jelall comes back but its not really him....something like that....been a while. Erza fought Jelall for a bit, then as Simon and Natsu butted it I think as she was sacrificing herself. though I have not rewatched the episode past the other fights. But I think you were going a different way with this right? not at all need to follow the anime of course just curious ^-^)
"your job?...pfff...you are not the one that was to come up here...my fight is with Erza, not one of her sorry excuse for a friend," Jelall said

(I think so XD...been a while I have watched it all....but yea your right Jelall comes back but its not really him....something like that....been a while. Erza fought Jelall for a bit, then as Simon and Natsu butted it I think as she was sacrificing herself. though I have not rewatched the episode past the other fights. But I think you were going a different way with this right? not at all need to follow the anime of course just curious ^-^)
"your job?...pfff...you are not the one that was to come up here...my fight is with Erza, not one of her sorry excuse for a friend," Jelall said
"Sorry excuse huh? Alright let's see here. I came to rescue her. Saved her life. Saved some of her friends. And I also didn't try to capture her to resurrect some dark mage or higher a trio of super assassin's to kill her and her friends. By my count I'm way better at being her friend than you." Ben said.

"Sorry excuse huh? Alright let's see here. I came to rescue her. Saved her life. Saved some of her friends. And I also didn't try to capture her to resurrect some dark mage or higher a trio of super assassin's to kill her and her friends. By my count I'm way better at being her friend than you." Ben said.
"I could care less what you did to lend her a hand and saved her other friends....I would have really preferred if you all have just vanished really....but sadly the game didn't go as planned and my assassins failed me..." he sighed making his way around the large crystal in the center of the room to be more face to face with Ben. "I did not bring Erza here to reunite our friendship,...I could care less for that...she was brought here for a bigger purpose.."

"I could care less what you did to lend her a hand and saved her other friends....I would have really preferred if you all have just vanished really....but sadly the game didn't go as planned and my assassins failed me..." he sighed making his way around the large crystal in the center of the room to be more face to face with Ben. "I did not bring Erza here to reunite our friendship,...I could care less for that...she was brought here for a bigger purpose.."
"Let me guess. That crystal + Erza + whatever big magic attack is about come from this place equals... What the power to resurrect something?" Ben asked.

"Let me guess. That crystal + Erza + whatever big magic attack is about come from this place equals... What the power to resurrect something?" Ben asked.
"..oh my what a smart boy you are..." Jelall said with a smirk "Close, however the Etherion blast was an added bonus...."

"..oh my what a smart boy you are..." Jelall said with a smirk "Close, however the Etherion blast was an added bonus...."
"Got it. Beating you up now." He said. (What was it about Erza that made Jelall use her as the sacrifice was it only her it could work with or was it just him)

"Got it. Beating you up now." He said. (What was it about Erza that made Jelall use her as the sacrifice was it only her it could work with or was it just him)
(..I think it was something to do with Erza?...but don't really remember...let me see if I can find out )
Jelall smirked "you can try...but you are only waisting your time..."

Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Chromastone!"
(so what I could find out is it had something to do back when they were kids and the tremendous amount of Magic power Erza has)
Jellal extends out his arm as Ben transforms into Chromastone creating a dark glob-like sphere that shoots out into multiple tentacle-like entities. The dark glob-like tentacles rush towards Chromastone.

(so what I could find out is it had something to do back when they were kids and the tremendous amount of Magic power Erza has)
Jellal extends out his arm as Ben transforms into Chromastone creating a dark glob-like sphere that shoots out into multiple tentacle-like entities. The dark glob-like tentacles rush towards Chromastone.
(Well chromastone could probably absorb enough magic energy right?)

(Well chromastone could probably absorb enough magic energy right?)
(was just reading up on Chromastome, but I think your right. if he absorbs energy and such he could just absorb magic, as its just energy as well....and well could just end up having that amount of magic energy needed for the sacrifice that Jellal is looking for....ahhhh good thinking there mister)

(was just reading up on Chromastome, but I think your right. if he absorbs energy and such he could just absorb magic, as its just energy as well....and well could just end up having that amount of magic energy needed for the sacrifice that Jellal is looking for....ahhhh good thinking there mister)
(Cool we just need to throw enough energy at him that Jelall cam decide to use him instead)

(Cool we just need to throw enough energy at him that Jelall cam decide to use him instead)
(so I guess both of them will fight and Chromastone will just absorb the energy of the magic Jellal throws at him. Problem if Jellals magic is dark magic because he is possessed...or we just going to not take that into account? like ignore it,... just wondering)

(so I guess both of them will fight and Chromastone will just absorb the energy of the magic Jellal throws at him. Problem if Jellals magic is dark magic because he is possessed...or we just going to not take that into account? like ignore it,... just wondering)
(Just ignore it. Chromastone doesn't exactly spit out the same kind of energy he absorbs)

Chromastone looked at Jelall. "Well. Hit me with your best shot."
Jellal attacked with a dark glob-like sphere of magic that shot out into multiple tentacle-like entities. The dark glob-like tentacles rush towards Chromastone. Any that didn't hit Charomastone erupts violently around him.

Jellal attacked with a dark glob-like sphere of magic that shot out into multiple tentacle-like entities. The dark glob-like tentacles rush towards Chromastone. Any that didn't hit Charomastone erupts violently around him.
Chromastone absorbed the attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back