• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Jelall just laughed at the comment and the overall shocked atmosphere within the room. "Well let the game begin" He said before is voice faded along with the red eyes that had been watching them.

"I won't let him take you!!!" Shou yelled as he trapped Erza in his card and took off running, disappearing into the dark hall before anyone could do anything. (A way to get everyone separated into groups)

(I know of him but never got the chance to watch Arrow either. Just saw the Arrow characters when they come out in Flash 😅....im sorry) (could look up personality and such I you want me to play him..)
Pinto looked at Shou run off with a deadpan expression. "Did I hit him in the head too hard? Erza's better out in the open. She can defend herself."

Pinto looked at Shou run off with a deadpan expression. "Did I hit him in the head too hard? Erza's better out in the open. She can defend herself."
(Sorry worked today and was very busy)
"Wait Shou! Stop!" Simon yelled out to the man as he disappeared into the darkness. Without saying a word he took after him hopping he could catch up to him and talk into letting Erza out.

"We have to stop him...like Pinto Erza is more safe if she can fight.." Juvia said

"I knew I couldn't trust these guys...it was just some kinda trap" Gray said

(I guess with them all running off into the dark halls they get all split up. And we can group them off then. So who would you like to end up with Erza and Shou, think they end up fighting the assassin lady, we could have Juvia and Lucy end up together again.....baddies before our two main bad guys is the three assassins with are more tougher to beat and then with have the blockhead and cat lady)

(Sorry worked today and was very busy)
"Wait Shou! Stop!" Simon yelled out to the man as he disappeared into the darkness. Without saying a word he took after him hopping he could catch up to him and talk into letting Erza out.

"We have to stop him...like Pinto Erza is more safe if she can fight.." Juvia said

"I knew I couldn't trust these guys...it was just some kinda trap" Gray said

(I guess with them all running off into the dark halls they get all split up. And we can group them off then. So who would you like to end up with Erza and Shou, think they end up fighting the assassin lady, we could have Juvia and Lucy end up together again.....baddies before our two main bad guys is the three assassins with are more tougher to beat and then with have the blockhead and cat lady)
(I would say pick whoever you think should fight pinto first. And then we'll go from there. It could be any of the already established villains... Or you could throw in like literaly anyone else you think might be interesting.)

(I would say pick whoever you think should fight pinto first. And then we'll go from there. It could be any of the already established villains... Or you could throw in like literaly anyone else you think might be interesting.)
(Oh well I wouldn't know who else to bring in though XD... so it would just be who is here and not sure who would be good for Pinto though)

(Okay I think I'll go with the muscular owl? Or do you want to fight the leadr of the assassins the swords women that fights Erza when she escapes the card?)

Last edited:
(Oh well I wouldn't know who else to bring in though XD... so it would just be who is here and not sure who would be good for Pinto though)

(Okay I think I'll go with the muscular owl? Or do you want to fight the leadr of the assassins the swords women that fights Erza when she escapes the card?)
(didn't the owl eat Natsu?)

(Wait I think your right I forgot about that 😆 it's been a while since I saw the episodes. Just going off what I can remember....sorry I'm not very good as the dm....)
(no problem I need to make a point to rewatch those episodes. Or just find a wiki)

(on his own. We're gonna strengthen her anyway.)
(oh right I forgot about that, she will really have more of a chance and guess if the others get powered up then we can make the groups bigger that is for sure. Also if we are moving around, you think Erza should end up with the last two of their friend group? so then it will be (Erza, Shou, Link against Milliana and Wally) (Pinto vs. Sword lady) (Lucy, Juvia, Ben with guitar guy)(Natsu, Happy, Simon, Gray vs owl guy).....feel free to move things around)

(oh right I forgot about that, she will really have more of a chance and guess if the others get powered up then we can make the groups bigger that is for sure. Also if we are moving around, you think Erza should end up with the last two of their friend group? so then it will be (Erza, Shou, Link against Milliana and Wally) (Pinto vs. Sword lady) (Lucy, Juvia, Ben with guitar guy)(Natsu, Happy, Simon, Gray vs owl guy).....feel free to move things around)
(works for me)

(Super sorry it took me so long I passed out last night as I wrote this on my phone and had to work today and finally got to finish in between brakes XD taking Lucy right now so got the chance to post)

(so not sure if we should do each character in their own paragraphs or do half and then come back and do other half …..or we can just RP those you only want to do and just pretend the others happened in the background...you know i'm up for anything so I don't really mind which way we go)

As everyone ran off chasing off after Shou the darkness along with the different paths separated the large group of heroes. Each path they took ended them all in different places faced with a new challenge and one of the game pieces of the messed up game of Jelall.

Shou had run in no direction in particular with the trapped Erza in his hand. Erza trying to escape her capture within the card as to tried to reason with Shou to let her out. Shou shopped running as he ran into Wally and Millianna. A few munites later Link ran in the only one to have gone in the right direction to find Shou. There Link saw Shou standing face to face with a angry cat lady and the blocked man holding a gun to him.

Pinto found himself on his own in a room with a Japanese bridge. Gentle breeze blew pink cherry blossoms all around him as soft music played. From the other side a women dressed in a long, slightly loose white kimono holding a katana. She slowly walked closer "..konnichiwa, I am the one they call Ikaruga.." she softly spoke.

Ben, Juvia and Lucy found them selves in their own group. "We're are we?..."Lucy said looking at the chamber they ran into. The ceilings were high and the walls had large holes. "I knew we should have taken the second turn….this is what we get for following a blonde bimbo" she said narrowing her eyes at Lucy and the two girls started to bicker.

Natsu having ran into Happy decided to take matter into their own hands and fly to the very top of the tower and take Jelall on their own. However their plan was quickly intervene by an extreme muscular man with an owl head. The man with a jet pack ram into Natsu sending him back into the tower in a room full of hanging cages. The large owl man hooted proudly as it landed, having sent Natsu and Happy crashing into a wall. Gray and Simon having witnesses the crash landing.

(Super sorry it took me so long I passed out last night as I wrote this on my phone and had to work today and finally got to finish in between brakes XD taking Lucy right now so got the chance to post)

(so not sure if we should do each character in their own paragraphs or do half and then come back and do other half …..or we can just RP those you only want to do and just pretend the others happened in the background...you know i'm up for anything so I don't really mind which way we go)

As everyone ran off chasing off after Shou the darkness along with the different paths separated the large group of heroes. Each path they took ended them all in different places faced with a new challenge and one of the game pieces of the messed up game of Jelall.

Shou had run in no direction in particular with the trapped Erza in his hand. Erza trying to escape her capture within the card as to tried to reason with Shou to let her out. Shou shopped running as he ran into Wally and Millianna. A few munites later Link ran in the only one to have gone in the right direction to find Shou. There Link saw Shou standing face to face with a angry cat lady and the blocked man holding a gun to him.

Pinto found himself on his own in a room with a Japanese bridge. Gentle breeze blew pink cherry blossoms all around him as soft music played. From the other side a women dressed in a long, slightly loose white kimono holding a katana. She slowly walked closer "..konnichiwa, I am the one they call Ikaruga.." she softly spoke.

Ben, Juvia and Lucy found them selves in their own group. "We're are we?..."Lucy said looking at the chamber they ran into. The ceilings were high and the walls had large holes. "I knew we should have taken the second turn….this is what we get for following a blonde bimbo" she said narrowing her eyes at Lucy and the two girls started to bicker.

Natsu having ran into Happy decided to take matter into their own hands and fly to the very top of the tower and take Jelall on their own. However their plan was quickly intervene by an extreme muscular man with an owl head. The man with a jet pack ram into Natsu sending him back into the tower in a room full of hanging cages. The large owl man hooted proudly as it landed, having sent Natsu and Happy crashing into a wall. Gray and Simon having witnesses the crash landing.
(well I think we'd get the most if we do the fights one at a time. They can take place at the same time and we'll just do them scene by scene.)

Link looked at the two of them. He looked at Shou. "I really should let them do what they want to you considering you pushed me off a cliff." He commented. He wouldn't respond further to any comments as he entered his silent hero stature taking out his weapons.

(well I think we'd get the most if we do the fights one at a time. They can take place at the same time and we'll just do them scene by scene.)

Link looked at the two of them. He looked at Shou. "I really should let them do what they want to you considering you pushed me off a cliff." He commented. He wouldn't respond further to any comments as he entered his silent hero stature taking out his weapons.
(Okaies sounds good^-^)
"We heard what cha did Shou...how could do that to Jelall after all dos years! He was der for us...we were all going to go to Heven.." Wally yelled at him.

"But Jellal lied to us! All these years they were all lies! He isn't going to save us..and I won't let you take Erza to him!" Shou said tucking Erza away in his pocket as he pulled out some more cards. "Back off guys I don't want to hurt you!"

(Okaies sounds good^-^)
"We heard what cha did Shou...how could do that to Jelall after all dos years! He was der for us...we were all going to go to Heven.." Wally yelled at him.

"But Jellal lied to us! All these years they were all lies! He isn't going to save us..and I won't let you take Erza to him!" Shou said tucking Erza away in his pocket as he pulled out some more cards. "Back off guys I don't want to hurt you!"
Link started walking toward them. It turned into a run as he brandished his weapons.

Link started walking toward them. It turned into a run as he brandished his weapons.
"Nekosoku Tube!" Millianna yelled holding her hands out as multiple magical tubes shot out towards Link trying to wrap around him.

Wally fires a round towards Shou just manages to dodge the fire of bullets, tossing his cards at Wally like projectiles.

"Nekosoku Tube!" Millianna yelled holding her hands out as multiple magical tubes shot out towards Link trying to wrap around him.

Wally fires a round towards Shou just manages to dodge the fire of bullets, tossing his cards at Wally like projectiles.
Link cut through the tubes still running

Users who are viewing this thread

Back