• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles [CLOSED]

X xEnigma
I really like Artemis. There are a couples things I'd perhaps ask you to change slightly, just because in this setting different universes are extremely involved with each other to the point of having vast universe spanning empires, with interdimensional travel being quite common. But if you want I can PM you and we can come up with something. For now, though it'll work fine.

I mean i effectively read it as Multiverse TSA, Like for Emet's section there are (was) 14 worlds which are actually universes in a sense and those were kinda locked off to the point were he may have been unwelcome to claim an offical position.

Reading over it again, I can see that now. The first time I read it I thought it implied an extremely closed off and heavily regulated Multiverse, but the whole TSA thing makes a bit more sense.

X xEnigma
Ignore my previous statement, it'll all probably be fine as it is.

Yeah, there will be groups though that ignore them entirely with alternate methods of moving between worlds given variety of people in the multiverse.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

The RP thread is now up. If you ever have any issues or criticisms with anything i write, then please feel free to express them. Also the same with ideas, if there's anything you want to see in the story then tell me and I'll see if I can work it in.

Decided to not use a template for post because something else might heck up lol. Also I can just respond while I'm in mobile so even better

Decided to not use a template for post because something else might heck up lol. Also I can just respond while I'm in mobile so even better

If I'm on desktop I'm gonna add a picture cos it makes it easier for visual description of the character I'm playing, also it's just preference LOL

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

hmm okay here's a suggestion, tho it can be applicable to everyone too! If it's one-on-one conversation like with cookie and I, should we finish it up in dms and post it as one whole post, rather than just wait for everyone else to post their piece and then respond?

I mean, yeah, it might cut off with other responses (in the current context) but it's a suggestion for future responses :o

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

hmm okay here's a suggestion, tho it can be applicable to everyone too! If it's one-on-one conversation like with cookie and I, should we finish it up in dms and post it as one whole post, rather than just wait for everyone else to post their piece and then respond?

I mean, yeah, it might cut off with other responses (in the current context) but it's a suggestion for future responses :o
I'd prefer it if you'd keep it on to RP if it's a public discussion. But if characters want to have secret conversations and don't want anyone else to know, then feel free to do that, it's something i plan to use in the future.

Before I get things started I'll probably just leave you guys' characters to get to know each other a bit while I watch and plot from the shadows.

I'd prefer it if you'd keep it on to RP if it's a public discussion. But if characters want to have secret conversations and don't want anyone else to know, then feel free to do that, it's something i plan to use in the future.
Oh no I don't mean secret conversations I mean, like if it's normal too. I get it though because I don't know if I should wait for everyone else to respond first before replying lol. But I guess I'll respond now

Oh no I don't mean secret conversations I mean, like if it's normal too. I get it though because I don't know if I should wait for everyone else to respond first before replying lol. But I guess I'll respond now
Yeah, no need to worry about post order or anything. But if you do ever want to have private conversations I'm fine with you PM each other, as long as I'm added so I can feast on all your juicy secrets. Does that make more sense now, or have a made it more confusing?

Yeah, no need to worry about post order or anything. But if you do ever want to have private conversations I'm fine with you PM each other, as long as I'm added so I can feast on all your juicy secrets. Does that make more sense now, or have a made it more confusing?
YEAH I GET YA ur good m8 <3 I'll get used to it cos I'm iffy with posting order. But if it's chill then i"ll go all out hehe

I'm just waiting for Boki to be responded to before I do anything else XD
I got you fam

I love Emet's reaction to the situation.
SLAVER...

To be honest, that's what pokemon trainers basically are, the beat pokemon into submission before forcing them to fight for their entertainment.

I was about to correct you on Boki's gender, but no, it makes sense Leon would have no idea which one she was XD

To be honest, that's what pokemon trainers basically are, the beat pokemon into submission before forcing them to fight for their entertainment.
That's not all Pokemon trainer m8 they ain't all Ghetsis.

But yeah the capturing process is what humans do with domestication. Oh no here comes the argument of should we domesticate animals or skdnskskskd

I can't wait for Emet to get that through Leon's thick skull.

That's not all Pokemon trainer m8 they ain't all Ghetsis.

But yeah the capturing process is what humans do with domestication. Oh no here comes the argument of should we domesticate animals or skdnskskskd

I can't wait for Emet to get that through Leon's thick skull.
No worries, i just always find it funny to say that about pokemon, doesn't stop me from being a happy little slaver when player pokemon games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back