• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles [CLOSED]

You guys use discord? Just wondering if you guys would like a chatroom on there?
I'm fine without, I'd rather have OOC chat on-site.

(In a proper OOC thread rather than just using the interest check thread like a lazy but what can you do)

Ahhh, gotcha. Wasn't sure. Got a question though, Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus - Can Jak's eco be unlimited?
I'm going to say yes, but I'm also not that familiar with how eco works, so I may ask you to tone it down a bit at a later point but it should probably be fine.

I'm fine without, I'd rather have OOC chat on-site.

(In a proper OOC thread rather than just using the interest check thread like a lazy but what can you do)
Yes, I get your point, I'll make one. Though i will say it's not because I'm lazy, it's because I'm forgetful :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back