• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles [CLOSED]

It says female on her CS XD
Oh yeah as an author I knew she was female but did I put It? In the post? Because 1. I GET REALLY IFFY ABOUT PUTTING IT AS pronouns but in Pokemon its alright and done? But I still hate it lol.

Oh yeah as an author I knew she was female but did I put It? In the post? Because 1. I GET REALLY IFFY ABOUT PUTTING IT AS pronouns but in Pokemon its alright and done? But I still hate it lol.
I thought you referred to her as a he, but now I'm second-guessing myself because I can't find it again XD

I thought you referred to her as a he, but now I'm second-guessing myself because I can't find it again XD
Oh no, I didn't. I assumed copy cat is shorter than Leon because Leon Is canonically 6ft LOL hence he crouched down to her level

Oh no, I didn't. I assumed copy cat is shorter than Leon because Leon Is canonically 6ft LOL hence he crouched down to her level
She's probably shorter than most people here, considering she's 5' maximum XD

leon: *dropping Pokemon names like he's still back in his universe*
everyone: what the hell are you raving on about

leon: *dropping Pokemon names like he's still back in his universe*
everyone: what the hell are you raving on about
Trust me, if Boki ever starts bringing up the names of Constructs, everyone is guaranteed to believe it's just gibberish XD

Divon Divon Boki didn't pull anything out, Copycat is an innate ability. The only thing that happened was the aura around her body

Divon Divon Boki didn't pull anything out, Copycat is an innate ability. The only thing that happened was the aura around her body
Oh alright! Thank u! I actually tried to look for copy kitty talisman ability online but all I saw was pictures LOL is it okay if I just mention a glow?

Oh alright! Thank u! I actually tried to look for copy kitty talisman ability online but all I saw was pictures LOL is it okay if I just mention a glow?
Trust me, Copy Kitty is far too obscure to get any sort of reliable reference pictures for anything XD Even the image I used for Boki's CS is literally just a banner for the game. My work's gonna be cut out for me when I eventually get to trying to describe her attacks x.x

And yeah, that's fine. Not like it changes anything about what he says anyway XD

Trust me, Copy Kitty is far too obscure to get any sort of reliable reference pictures for anything XD Even the image I used for Boki's CS is literally just a banner for the game. My work's gonna be cut out for me when I eventually get to trying to describe her attacks x.x

And yeah, that's fine. Not like it changes anything about what he says anyway XD
Gonna be so exciting, man

I'll post after work....chats been moving a bit fast to keep up with RP wise so I'll say he walked off ahead and I'll respond when back.

I mean meet started down the hall after waking up so also waiting to find out what he finds

Probably a good idea XD I'm used to 1x1s where reply speed doesn't matter, so I should probably try to slow down myself
Ur probably the first in a while I have that actually responds in time with me LOL, timezones man

Well, I’m gonna slow down my posts. The last one I made is probably going to be the last one for 9-10 hours so everyone else can catch up. Plus, I need to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back