• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles [CLOSED]

Also only 2 people at the moment, so kinda need a few more. I suspect we are keeping people to 1 character per player? If not since Emet is a more serious/deep one despite surface personality i might think about a lighter one.
Yeah, pretty quite at the moment. If by the end of tomorrow we haven’t picked up enough people you guys can make a second character

Yeah no problem, no need to rush either, feel free to take your time.
Believe me, there's no rushing this XD There are nine weapons that can each be combined with up to two of the others, so there are a lot of weapons to do this to. It may take me at least all of tomorrow, if not longer, to finish it

Yeah the % seems a bit much for me, also since the character doesnt have a mana value in the game and his HP is absurd due to multiple phases best to keep it thematic in the RP instead.
I'm talking about for Boki. Each weapon she can use has a different maximum ammo count based on what weapon it is, so I figure I'd quantify it as taking a percentage of weapon energy for each shot fired, to make it easier on myself for when I'm showing you guys how much ammo she has left in their hard numbers

I mean maybe a bit more time, especially given the current Holidays does tend to drain on peoples time commitments/availability.

Good point, I guess at the moment we can just discuss and see how things go. That dose bring me onto a good point though, seeing as how one of the main objectives of this rp is to provide as much player freedom as possible, I believe it’s prudent to ask you guys what kind of stuff you want to see and do in the rp.

Hmm. I didn't actually think about that XD I'm more or less just up for an adventure and character interactions, really. All my deeper plot ideas are for a Fantasy world

*swings across room with whip and lands on top of a chair*

I’M HEREEEEEEEE!

Uh, and when it comes to characters, I’m going to come up with an OC or be Aphmau from Aphmau’s Mystreet

Last edited:
Im more for character interactions and unravelling a greater plot maybe? and then cementing greater goals along the way/after first Arc so to speak

*swings across room with whip and lands on top of a chair*

I’M HEREEEEEEEE!

Uh, and when it comes to characters, I’m going to come up with an OC. (Or maybe I’ll be Aphmau from Aphmau’s Mystreet)
Now that’s the kinda moxy I like kid!

Yeah whichever’s cool with me, just post a character sheet for them when you get the chance.

I personally want character interactions and a creative plot for the world. I’m more for a mix of slice of life and epic adventures to be honest

Linking the threads is helpful. Sometimes you want to jump from ooc to lore to characters to main RP. Helps navigation in general.

True, part of me just sees it as Emet the worst babysitter from a glance at things.

Personally I would enjoy making use of a character who is a danger to others and themselves.
Definitely an interesting concept, and I do enjoy characters with powers like that. Feel free to make a character sheet.
Here's the link while i try to remember how to attach it to the thread XD:

Definitely an interesting concept, and I do enjoy characters with powers like that. Feel free to make a character sheet.
Here's the link while i try to remember how to attach it to the thread XD:
Excellent. I will likely finish the sheet by tomorrow.

Is there already a discord server for this :o? It sounds fun,, and I have been itching to play a character from the latest Pokemon game; hilarious to see all the other badasses here already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back