• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles [CLOSED]

Darn alright, is it still open you think? Engima seems to have got the last spot lol

Darn alright, is it still open you think? Engima seems to have got the last spot lol
No there's one more spot open, assuming I said six in the description like I thought I did. So if you're interested, feel free to make a character.

Great! That's us completely full for now. Once everyone's made their characters I may open it up to one or two more players depending on how well I feel I can handle things.

Divon Divon
Gotta say when you said you wanted to play a character from sword and shield i honestly was not expecting it to be Leon. Though i will say that most of the information boxes are just black minus the links for his team, his league card picture and his theme. So if you could try and fix that, that would be good :)

There is text there....just black text on a black background

Yeah might have something to do with day and night mode, that does screw with fancier CS's/Post templates. Its why i normally keep it a bit more simple.

Yeah if text is set to default it will go from black to white and vis versa depending on the mode, the same with some other colors. There is another issue when if your on night mode for example and instead set it to white...in day mode its invisible as well, but not if you use default.

TLDR Formatting is weird

giphy.gif

Oh man, Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus thanks for the heads up. I'll just change the palette in the end! also LOL were you expecting my own trainer sona?

Last edited:
Yeah if text is set to default it will go from black to white and vis versa depending on the mode, the same with some other colors. There is another issue when if your on night mode for example and instead set it to white...in day mode its invisible as well, but not if you use default.

TLDR Formatting is weird
Man didn't think they fiddled with formatting this differently huh. All I did was change box background and font colour lol

I've predominantly operated in the metaverse/omniverse/multiversal setting for practically my entire career, so this interests me due to the basis alone. However I am aware that the sign-ups are currently close. Merely letting my interest be known in the event that a position opens. I also have a character premade for the setting.

No, not yet. I'm in the process of writing it now, and i'll post it when enigma finishes his character sheet, just so he doesn't get left behind.
I apologize that I’m late. Back pain as well as a long day of work has left my time divided. I will submit the sheet now that I am finally free.

So apparently my notifs derped and I didn't get anything from this thread for several days XD Glad I didn't miss anything overly important. How we doing?

So apparently my notifs derped and I didn't get anything from this thread for several days XD Glad I didn't miss anything overly important. How we doing?
Good all things considered. I’ve got the opening post written so that’s ready to go. And now that Enigma has some free time he’ll be getting his character done, so assuming nothings massively wrong then we’ll be able to start after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back