• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Multiverse Chronicles [CLOSED]

Yeah seems I'm at work during the post spree. Hard to interact/respond when there's 30 posts between yours.

Posted at least, yeah there are things Emet can say about Pokemon in service, but first thought id take a jab at Charizard not being a Dragon type lol

Posted at least, yeah there are things Emet can say about Pokemon in service, but first thought id take a jab at Charizard not being a Dragon type lol
GOD UR SO RIGHT BUT also "HEY"

Emet: that's no dragon type lol
Leon: I can't hear you

Also because Final Fantasy dragons are on another level, though they tend to go for a more varied appearance than your typical one.
IE
Nidhogg: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...Nidhogg.png/revision/latest?cb=20150624065957
Hraesvelgr: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...esvelgr.png/revision/latest?cb=20150624070033

Then of course you had Bahamut literally killing the first version of the game in one of the best in game event for a game that at the time was so flawed they rebooted the MMO via in game apocalypse.

Also because Final Fantasy dragons are on another level, though they tend to go for a more varied appearance than your typical one.
IE
Nidhogg: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...Nidhogg.png/revision/latest?cb=20150624065957
Hraesvelgr: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...esvelgr.png/revision/latest?cb=20150624070033

Then of course you had Bahamut literally killing the first version of the game in one of the best in game event for a game that at the time was so flawed they rebooted the MMO via in game apocalypse.
NSDNKDSSKSJDSSSDDOEIDKDKSKWWOSKNSJSKSKSKDKDKKSS

So good. emet gonna tell leon all this and Leon is just gonna be like charizard would still kick their assets just saying :/

(the closest looking dragons one ik that can rival dnd and ff dragons is probably reshiram, kyurem and rayquaza ATM but even then LOL)

Nidhogg, Bahamut, Midgardsommr and Shinyru are the top dragons that i can recall. Though Ultima has a dragon theme as well and that things literally designed to be a god killer. I honestly havent kept up with pokemon though past Ruby. and forget most outside the origional 151 outside designs i liked (and even then i forget the names of them)

Bahmut making his entrance.

Nidhogg, Bahamut, Midgardsommr and Shinyru are the top dragons that i can recall. Though Ultima has a dragon theme as well and that things literally designed to be a god killer. I honestly havent kept up with pokemon though past Ruby. and forget most outside the origional 151 outside designs i liked (and even then i forget the names of them)
Wait ultima has a DRAGON THEME? The only ff games I've played or watched is ffxii ffxii revenant wings and ffxv....but Ultima is like this healer goddess summon I remember

She was my favourite!!

Final Fantasy 14 has this as Ultima, aka The Ultima Weapon.
1576758752089.png
It was designed to kill and absorb "Primals" aka Ifrit, Shiva, Titan, Ramuh, Garuda, Leviathan etc.

God Emet speaks so elegantly with high pompous assholery Leon probably has no ducking clue what he's saying.

This was what i linked before for how he talks/tone etc and even how he moves.

Pokemon? Those who stubbonly refuse to see reason so that part has some relevance to how he views the Slaver comment.

Yeah its pretty much considered by fans to be one of the best Villians of the series due to the complexity of him and how he shows up, has the Loveable Bastard part to him.

Few more scenes

Yeah its pretty much considered by fans to be one of the best Villians of the series due to the complexity of him and how he shows up, has the Loveable Bastard part to him.

Few more scenes

Author note: ik emet meant charizard's dental hygiene but Leon didn't know that so GOOD COMEDY.

HMmm,, villain huh. Fun 👀

I mean he is and he isnt, Like he actually helps the Heroes in their quest (Because he thinkss the end result of their plan is going to go poorly but if it doesnt? then there will be one person at least who measures up to a Ascian and thus show hope for their race. Wishing for the later but realist says the former.) His entire motivation is saving his people, its just the method needed clashes with the Heroes.

Like apparently raising a bunch of creatures purely for the intent on sacrificeing to revive his people was evil, despite pointing out they do the exact thing for livestock and when you compare how advanced his race is compared to humans? its effectively the same situation.

Going to give time for others to respond and Skylord to mention the door stuff. But i Emet may humour the Charizard thing by either recreating the Origional Pokemon movie...or just going with something unique.

Going to give time for others to respond and Skylord to mention the door stuff. But i Emet may humour the Charizard thing by either recreating the Origional Pokemon movie...or just going with something unique.
I dont remember which Pokemon movie ur referring to but yeah, I assumed you'll respond after Sky Nexus's door thingy

Also? Ah yes, Emet now reminds me of this character named Viren from the dragon prince then lol

cool motive still murder

"I do not consider you to be truely alive ergo i will not be guilty of murder if i kill you" One of his quotes, which in his worlds is true since people are effectively 14th of there true selves, so its only 1/14 murder at best.

As for the movie i was refering to it was the Origional one with Mewtwo and the cloned pokemon fighting there dopplegangers.

"I do not consider you to be truely alive ergo i will not be guilty of murder if i kill you" One of his quotes, which in his worlds is true since people are effectively 14th of there true selves, so its only 1/14 murder at best.

As for the movie i was refering to it was the Origional one with Mewtwo and the cloned pokemon fighting there dopplegangers.
Still murder u admitted it :3c
Even though whoever they were, were 14th ver. Of themselves, they probably were sentient

OH okay yeah then definitely I remember that one, damn was that traumatic to lil ol me. Holt snap if u try to pull that thing with Charizard and Leon, I, as the author, would probably weep

True but to him its 1/14th of a person to save a Billion. Logically it makes sense in his mind. Fortunately, the Multiverse isnt a shard of his world so there is no worry there at least.
Really at his core he was just a man wanting to see his friend again and willing to do what it took to make that happen, and the kicker? Your character in the game is a fragment of that Friend trying to stop him.

Aphmau: starts listing off effects of forever potions

Everyone else: What the hell are you talking about

He did practically just call the group canarys though some may miss it, and Leon likely miss what he meant by calling him Blissful

True but to him its 1/14th of a person to save a Billion. Logically it makes sense in his mind. Fortunately, the Multiverse isnt a shard of his world so there is no worry there at least.
Really at his core he was just a man wanting to see his friend again and willing to do what it took to make that happen, and the kicker? Your character in the game is a fragment of that Friend trying to stop him.
Oh the multiverse angst sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back