• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
never planned on watching it lmfao
Aww lol the admirals are over powered mfs in one piece letโ€™s just say that. The straw hats had the misfortune in running into Kizaru at Saboady Arc. Imagine this 9ft sociopath with light based attacks wrecking shit. Luffy tells his friends to run cause they canโ€™t fight Kizaru since heโ€™s too strong. Yeah they do get sent way by Kuma..

Aww lol the admirals are over powered mfs in one piece letโ€™s just say that. The straw hats had the misfortune in running into Kizaru at Saboady Arc. Imagine this 9ft sociopath with light based attacks wrecking shit. Luffy tells his friends to run cause they canโ€™t fight Kizaru since heโ€™s too strong. Yeah they do get sent way by Kuma..
sounds like Ra from smite LOL

the light abilities
Oh! Kizaru is the admiral I canโ€™t figure out if heโ€™s stoned or just doesnโ€™t care but does his job or maybe is a sociopath. He can move at the speed of light and fire light beams. He can heal shown at least once.

i hate him but hes amazing one piece GIF

Hello everyone! Sorry I was gone for so long, I had breast surgery and I was feeling like trash, but I'm starting to feel better now!

Hello everyone! Sorry I was gone for so long, I had breast surgery and I was feeling like trash, but I'm starting to feel better now!
Glad to hear you're doing better and dw about being away! Obviously taking care of yourself is of top importance!

Hey dw about it! It's all good. And I hope you have a speedy recovery! I have a breast/chest surgery coming up at the end of august/early September, so I'll prolly either be out for a while bc the recovery will be Hella long, or super active bc i won't have anything else I can do lol.

Blaklyte Blaklyte Haki is actually spiritual will power so doe got it right lol. The stronger he gets so does his Haki tbh Oda didnโ€™t introduce Haki until the time skip. Honestly if it was pre time skip heโ€™d be in trouble. He did face Aokiji who is ice element.. it was bad since the admirals are pretty strong.

Dunno if i should make a post for Tim or wait until more time passes... or perhaps Shisari does something? ๐Ÿ‘€

I have eaten dinner and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things.

I have eaten dinner and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things.
The admirals. Akainu is the middle admiral the guy with the obsession with killing Luffy and Ace. He succeeded in executing og Ace. Yeah heโ€™s the believer of absolute just which is tainted justice.

Attachments

• IMG_1486.jpeg
    IMG_1486.jpeg
    382.5 KB · Views: 3
forgot to give you Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat a khezu reference. I am sorry in advance. spoilering because of its very questionable design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back