• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think Cloud calling him a pervert hit a sore spot cause he hates being compared to his dad..

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Sure, I'm fine with that.
Although Cloud will be pretty pissed that he's being a charmer only around the ladies lmao

Gonna be honest, I'd like to see this ship, which is weird to say since I don't really tend to ship my characters with anyone at first.
I want to happen too gonna be fun since you wouldnโ€™t think itโ€™d be Rufus. Unlike his dad heโ€™d rather have a meaningful relationship and a monogamous one. Yeah President Shinra has been around.. he has illegitimate kids he just recognized Rufus as his heir. Thereโ€™s Lazarus but he was only in crisis core worked as a director.

I can see Rufus treating Rosa and Luma well lol.. if she doesnโ€™t mind the fancy thing.

I want to happen too gonna be fun since you wouldnโ€™t think itโ€™d be Rufus. Unlike his dad heโ€™d rather have a meaningful relationship and a monogamous one. Yeah President Shinra has been around.. he has illegitimate kids he just recognized Rufus as his heir. Thereโ€™s Lazarus but he was only in crisis core worked as a director.

I can see Rufus treating Rosa and Luma well lol.. if she doesnโ€™t mind the fancy thing.
I'm sure she wouldn't mind, she is a princess after all.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind, she is a princess after all.
Oh right lol then she brings out his protective side warns her about the one and only cockroach the professor Hojo. Cause yeah heโ€™d want to get his slimy hands on her. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh right lol then she brings out his protective side warns her about the one and only cockroach the professor Hojo. Cause yeah heโ€™d want to get his slimy hands on her. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Lmao, I'm quite sure Rosa can take care of herself, and even then, her Lumas will probably go feral if he tries XD

XD yeee I hate that guy so Iโ€™m all for it. But Rufus canโ€™t help it though.
That would be very cute though, Shimra being overprotective of Rosalina, it seems like a lot of people are like that around her actually-

That would be very cute though, Shimra being overprotective of Rosalina, it seems like a lot of people are like that around her actually-
Rufus has more of a reason cause of Hojoโ€™s track record of experiments heโ€™s a monster in human skin. his own son.. he experimented on.

I wonder how everyone would react to Luffyโ€™s unique stretching, twisting and inflating ability.

I'll admit, I'm a bit stuck on what to do reply wise as well which has kinda killed my muse
Going off this I feel like I should be transparent and say because of my muse kinda being killed, I might unfortunately drop out so I don't hold people back

Going off this I feel like I should be transparent and say because of my muse kinda being killed, I might unfortunately drop out so I don't hold people back
its okay, i completely understand <3 hope you get ur muse back soon and that we can rp again someday if that's the case. <333333

its okay, i completely understand <3 hope you get ur muse back soon and that we can rp again someday if that's the case. <333333
I really appreciate it ty! I'm not a 100% sure I'll drop yet and I'm gonna give it a few days and see where I'm at cuz it might just be because I had a few rough days, but I figured I should just let it be known in case people wanna move on from interactions with me rn.

Ciscodog Ciscodog Im determined to mend things with Timโ€ฆ it was too cute in the beginning to lose

Rufus has more of a reason cause of Hojoโ€™s track record of experiments heโ€™s a monster in human skin. his own son.. he experimented on.
Eek, that's true, Rosa would be a very interesting specimen to run tests on-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back