• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Going off this I feel like I should be transparent and say because of my muse kinda being killed, I might unfortunately drop out so I don't hold people back
Oof. Like I said, generally there's no rush to respond in general, as I prefer this RP to be more slow-paced anyway, but if you really wanted to drop out I'd understand.

Oof. Like I said, generally there's no rush to respond in general, as I prefer this RP to be more slow-paced anyway, but if you really wanted to drop out I'd understand.
I get that, thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m gonna wait a few days before I fully confirm but I just wanted to be transparent about it

Would be fun to have Callie meet Luffy that would be fun I havenโ€™t forgotten about Ace:

Yas, we need to get them together!! Perhaps I'll leave her open after teasing Midna in her room >: )

Well Midna's gonna show up at some point, and when she does, thats the moment Callie strikes!

I should be getting a post out soon, just trying to work out of an episode

You guys are going to make me cry

Both of you are amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back