• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i'm not that great... you're the one cheering me up more often... b-but I try when I can! And, I guess I'm glad you appreciate that.
To which I say, I appreciate you, too.
YOU ARE AMAZING

Group hug!!! <3

how dead is this-

I'd love to resurrect but I'm dealing with a lot now and I'm not sure how much I can commit.
I just got back from my grandmother's funeral, and learned that my brothers wife is about to be his ex bc she majorly cheated on him and refuses to not continue cheating, and I just had to say good bye to my brother and his kids because they're moving across the country. :(

Oh no, that sounds like so much Dovah... you're in my good wishes <3

I'd love to resurrect but I'm dealing with a lot now and I'm not sure how much I can commit.
I just got back from my grandmother's funeral, and learned that my brothers wife is about to be his ex bc she majorly cheated on him and refuses to not continue cheating, and I just had to say good bye to my brother and his kids because they're moving across the country. :(
Sorry to hear that I hope things will look up for you soon.

I'm so sorry...my condolences :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Back