• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry I haven't post yet. Been kinda lacking ideas for what to post, plus low creative muse in general

Sorry I haven't post yet. Been kinda lacking ideas for what to post, plus low creative muse in general
I'm in a similar boat plus I'm dealing with a lot of family drama. :/ it's sucking all the muse out of me.

I'm in a similar boat plus I'm dealing with a lot of family drama. :/ it's sucking all the muse out of me.
I totally get ya. Most of my creativity was slashed cuz of dumb drama and problems people dumped on me, and outside of like 1 rp, most of my writing creative muse has been so bad. Doesn't help I've dumped a lot of that creativity into working on a trio of ocs as well

Hey I have a fun idea! Let's pretend I didn't take a zillion years to post, okay? Okay!

But Link has a pointโ€ฆ. Where did they get those pictures????

Lol Luffy is above the rules heโ€™ll just wreck shit.. to get around.

Since Iโ€™m pulling him after Dressrosa gear 4 is new and Luffy is still learning.. Iโ€™ll nerf it.

I'm just looking forward to sparring.
I can see Samus taking Ribbon Girl under her wing, like a protege.

OOH and I'm looking forward to the outdoors as well, more specifically the pool; cannonballs and suntan lotion aplenty not to mention a few bikinis thrown in the mix-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back