• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The only way to fight anger IS WITH MORE ANGER, probably-
Angry My Hero Academia GIF by Funimation
He knows

I feel as if out of all the one piece cast I can see Zorro and Ares getting on fine.

Looking forward to Luffy and Ares sparring hehe they go where cameras canโ€™t catch em.

Literally. Both hate the cameras but they wouldnt mind beating eachother up
Yep itโ€™s Luffy he literally punched a celestial dragon for talking shit and yeah the celestial shot a friend. Punching a Celestial is bad cause they in the control of the world and the world government.. basically.

Yep itโ€™s Luffy he literally punched a celestial dragon for talking shit and yeah the celestial shot a friend. Punching a Celestial is bad cause they in the control of the world and the world government.. basically.
LMFAO

I mean he had to be dude, that man was a asshole
Yes I know which is why I love Luffy he isnโ€™t afraid to teach people a lesson if they deserve it. Like I said since heโ€™s celestial dragon and given they run the world itโ€™s bad ass since so few people has the guts to stand up to them.

This why I hate comparing Luffy to Goku. He has his moments heโ€™s not a genius but damn he did show level of understanding at some points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back