• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm still lurking around, though I've just kinda been waiting at this point

Yeah... I'm waiting too sadly. Even if I get responses though, it kinda relies on everyone making posts so we can continue through the mansion, letting Ever keep making posts for Rosa.

Yeah... I'm waiting too sadly. Even if I get responses though, it kinda relies on everyone making posts so we can continue through the mansion, letting Ever keep making posts for Rosa.
Waiting to move Ace mostlyโ€ฆ

Honestly, Ever's been getting the whole crowd moving, you could move over pretty seamlessly if you get a chance with your current party

Honestly, Ever's been getting the whole crowd moving, you could move over pretty seamlessly if you get a chance with your current party
Itโ€™s just waiting for a post for Sabo..

Last edited:
The thing is, everyone is waiting for someone else, who's also waiting for someone else, and the cycle continues, which is why this is grinding to a halt qwq
BUT I WON'T GIVE UP, THIS MUST STAY ALIVE!

DovahBeat DovahBeat
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
Britt-21 Britt-21
Ploegy Ploegy
twinkie twinkie
Blaklyte Blaklyte
Ciscodog Ciscodog
NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef
Karcen Karcen
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
Acethekidd Acethekidd
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
eyclore eyclore
Twice Knightly Twice Knightly
megar megar
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Is everyone still interested, are they busy, or did you lose motivation for this RP? A lot of people have stopped responding and it's slowing down progress. I know I said I wasn't going to be rushing people, but some people in this list haven't responded for weeks on end. I'd like to know who's still invested and who's not.

DovahBeat DovahBeat
Britt-21 Britt-21
Ploegy Ploegy
twinkie twinkie
Blaklyte Blaklyte
Ciscodog Ciscodog
Karcen Karcen
Acethekidd Acethekidd
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
eyclore eyclore
megar megar
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Is everyone still interested, are they busy, or did you lose motivation for this RP? A lot of people have stopped responding and it's slowing down progress. I know I said I wasn't going to be rushing people, but some people in this list haven't responded for weeks on end. I'd like to know who's still invested and who's not.
Don't worry Ever, I get you're just concerned for the RP's livelihood. I'm still invested in this, 100%, not going to abandon you at this stage of things! <3

Don't worry Ever, I get you're just concerned for the RP's livelihood. I'm still invested in this, 100%, not going to abandon you at this stage of things! <3
Thank you Hazy ^^
Even if you wanted to drop out, I'd be cool with that. I'm not trying to force people to stick around if they don't want to, this is just purely to try and make sure things keep running.

I still exist and am interested. Been lurking like I said last night, kinda waiting to have stuff to reply to!

Since Joker still hasn't been interacted with though, I will say he is open for anyone who might be interested since idk what to do with him at this point

To be honest, My motivation has been slowing. I think Iโ€™m dropping sans because nobody has interacted with him for a while that I know of

I still exist and am interested. Been lurking like I said last night, kinda waiting to have stuff to reply to!

Since Joker still hasn't been interacted with though, I will say he is open for anyone who might be interested since idk what to do with him at this point
Yeah, I get that, that's why I made the statement in the first place, since everyone seems to be waiting on each other at this rate.

DovahBeat DovahBeat
Britt-21 Britt-21
Ploegy Ploegy
twinkie twinkie
Blaklyte Blaklyte
Ciscodog Ciscodog
Karcen Karcen
Acethekidd Acethekidd
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
eyclore eyclore
megar megar
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Motivationโ€™s sorta tanked from life events lately.. Transitioning schools, driving class, and my sister leaving for college has had me drained

I've been waiting for some replies myself, and I was planning to post for Miu and Tenko, but then the funniest thing happened in the meantime, which is that my gf decided to break up with me, so I haven't been in a very romance-y mood as of late... idk if I shouldn't just drop out at this point ๐Ÿ˜…

DovahBeat DovahBeat
Britt-21 Britt-21
Ploegy Ploegy
twinkie twinkie
Blaklyte Blaklyte
Ciscodog Ciscodog
Karcen Karcen
Acethekidd Acethekidd
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
eyclore eyclore
megar megar
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Iโ€™m still interested, but I feel like I should drop Eris since thereโ€™s no interaction with her. Iโ€™m working on my Sarin post right now

Users who are viewing this thread