• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry I've been absent! Life's been shaken up a bit. I'll try to get a post out soon tho! after I get caught up that is haha

Heh Dai and Doe havenโ€™t seen anything yet of Luffyโ€™s abilities. Lolโ€ฆ
Something I realized.... barioths can spit ice. Rubber when exposed to the cold becomes brittle and will shatter... uh oh.

Something I realized.... barioths can spit ice. Rubber when exposed to the cold becomes brittle and will shatter... uh oh.
Luffy has haki that can prevent that kind of damage since I pulled him from post time skip.

Noooo I fell off of a horse this time. Glad to know you care tho Cisco ;]
Of course I care... Getting hurt is not fun!
... In my opinion...
On a different note, do you go horse riding often or was it just a one time deal you got unlucky on?
Finally posted! Sorry for the long wait...
Aw... poor Rosa... I guess it would get sort of lonely without proper human communication every now and again.
(I'll try to get a Tim post out later!)
Oh, its was a second source of income, and it was highly stressful so I decided not to work there
Ah, that makes more sense. Take care of yourself! : D

Of course I care... Getting hurt is not fun!
... In my opinion...
On a different note, do you go horse riding often or was it just a one time deal you got unlucky on?
I have a couple of horses of my own and I go riding a lot, but this was one of the only times I went bareback, and my balance sucks so I just kinda slid off of the side.

Just got my post up as well for Sarin, not doing anything Eris yet.

Aw... poor Rosa... I guess it would get sort of lonely without proper human communication every now and again.
(I'll try to get a Tim post out later!)
Yeah, ya know, aside from spin-offs like Smash Bros. and Mariokart/Mario Party, Rosalina is very alone.

I have a couple of horses of my own and I go riding a lot, but this was one of the only times I went bareback, and my balance sucks so I just kinda slid off of the side.
Aw... that sounds really fun! O-outside the bad balance part... ouch.
I've always been okay at balancing, but I remember having trouble trying to just mount the horse when I went riding once. It was a while ago though... maybe I should try going out to a ranch or something in the future!
Yeah, ya know, aside from spin-offs like Smash Bros. and Mariokart/Mario Party, Rosalina is very alone.
Trust me, I know what it's like to have those alone moments. And after getting hyperfixated on games, including Psych-Horrors, it can be not so fun... Well at least it looks like everyone will be able to give her a good time!

And since I have both of your attentions, I'm working on a post now! Hope we can get the RP to pick up some steam again soon!

Aw... that sounds really fun! O-outside the bad balance part... ouch.
I've always been okay at balancing, but I remember having trouble trying to just mount the horse when I went riding once. It was a while ago though... maybe I should try going out to a ranch or something in the future!

Trust me, I know what it's like to have those alone moments. And after getting hyperfixated on games, including Psych-Horrors, it can be not so fun... Well at least it looks like everyone will be able to give her a good time!

And since I have both of your attentions, I'm working on a post now! Hope we can get the RP to pick up some steam again soon!
I want to do horse back riding at some point sounds like it would be fun.

Hey hey, there's a post! Enjoy!
(Wow I went to TOWN on that Callie post, I forgot I could even do that XD)

Hee hee... That's just how she be!
There's a reason she is on my growing list of Nintendo Waifus. ^ _ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back