• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=image] margin: auto; background: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/693766757672026163/694794804412022784/1450962764_Night.gif'); height: 280px; width: 500px; [/class] [div class=image]

Monsters Like Us

LORE
It's been 40 days since the great escapade: leaving behind an old life of confinement to seek out freedom. Scientists who felt as if their careers had become something against their morals teamed up with their monster experiments to break out of the lab that was all holding them hostage to an unfulfiling life. Creatures of all danger levels including low-risk, mid-risk, and high-risk have put their trust in their previous captors, regardless of the treatment they faced, in order to pursue this opportunity. But, with the new independence comes responsibilities of protecting it. The search for the haven will be a long and difficult journey, but the aid of others will make it all the easier.

Monsters Like Us surrounds a group of monsters and scientists on an alternate earth with the same goal in mind: survive. Now that they have successfully managed to escape the lab, the new task is to find a place to settle down in the dangerous wastelands between human civilizations.
RULES
1.) LITERACY Please be literate. This means having good grammar, spelling, and proper syntax.

2.) POSTS Please be able to post at least twice a week. If this becomes a problem once or twice, just let everyone else know you won't be able to. Otherwise, you will be removed from the roleplay. There is no word minimum, but be able to manage a solid paragraph at the very least.

3.) RESPECT Please be respectful to your fellow roleplayers regardless. This should go without saying. No drama will be permitted.

4.) DISCORD Discord will be vital for OOC communication. It will be really helpful if everyone is willing to and has the ability to join the server.

5.) CHARACTERS Make sure monster are humanoid or have a humanoid form and are not overpowered. For example, characters with reality-altering abilities or ones that are immortal will not be allowed. Also keep diversity in mind as well the gender ratio of male and female. Of course, characters outside the gender binary are allowed. Anime or realistic art face claims should be used on character sheets.

6.) As always, RPN site rules apply.
ROLES
Scientist #1 closed | summerwine summerwine

Scientist #2 closed | oliver oliver

Scientist #3 closed | darkborn darkborn

Monster #1 [low or mid risk] closed | Cosmos Cosmos

Monster #2 [low or mid risk] closed | underuninterested underuninterested

Monster #3 [low or mid risk] closed

Monster #4 [low or mid risk] closed | Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

Monster #5 [low or mid risk] closed | @RedLeftHand36

Monster #6 [any risk level] closed | thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Monster #7 [any risk level] closed | Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat
[/div]
[hidden scroll!]

Last edited:
CS is up ya'll! scroll to the bottom of the interest check to click the link :3

Oooooh, so interesting! Might I express interest in Monster #6?

bump! Looking for 1 more scientist and 2 more monsters! <3

WHOZIT!? WHA-?

Oh. It's you, Pika.

🤔

Sure, I'll be a scientist. Time to flex my gene knowledge muscles.

...And to research genetics some more. -_-

WHOZIT!? WHA-?

Oh. It's you, Pika.

🤔

Sure, I'll be a scientist. Time to flex my gene knowledge muscles.

...And to research genetics some more. -_-
yaay! you're our last scientist. please upload at least a base-detail cs (Name basics)

Edit: just so we can hold the spot and get started sooner

oh my god yes! can I possibly take a high-risk monster role? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back