• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Norse

Illustrator
Let's try to keep it short and simple

I'm Frigg

I'm looking for a partner for something long term.
I want to go in depth with world building, character design/development and story line as we go along and I love a lot of action and drama (as long as it serves the plot).
I love playing multiple characters and can lead the story, but I'd also love to see what you got up your sleeve.
The genre is not that important, it's something we can discuss. I'm fresh, I'm just not a big fan of slice of life and I love romance, but I don't think a plot can consist of that alone
I can write quite a lot but I usually adjust my writing to fit my partners.
I only bite when the plot requires it.

Adventure, fantasy, romance, drama... I'd love something darker, and in fact, have a character I'm itching to play if you're interested in a medieval fantasy?

Let's try to keep it short and simple

I'm Frigg

I'm looking for a partner for something long term.
I want to go in depth with world building, character design/development and story line as we go along and I love a lot of action and drama (as long as it serves the plot).
I love playing multiple characters and can lead the story, but I'd also love to see what you got up your sleeve.
The genre is not that important, it's something we can discuss. I'm fresh, I'm just not a big fan of slice of life and I love romance, but I don't think a plot can consist of that alone
I can write quite a lot but I usually adjust my writing to fit my partners.
I only bite when the plot requires it.

I'd rp with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back