• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Maevu

☼ Hi I’m Mae! ☼

A little about me ~

☾ I recently turned 25

☾ I have 3 cats & 2 rats

☾ I live in Australia

☾ I’m an absolute book buff and never have enough time in the world to read

☾ Recently delving into the green thumb life, indoor plans, succulents, the works! (and I haven’t even killed anything yet)

☾ An absolute chatter box

I’ll be honest I haven’t role played in a long time and I may be rather rusty. I’m looking for a couple of partners who are happy to go with the flow and are willing to partner with me to both improve my skills and have some fun! I don’t feel by any means I’m not competent, but I’m no advanced (yet) . Writing for me is a hobby and is not something I take 100% seriously (don’t get me wrong I love it! You just won’t see me getting huffy over it)

Happy to consider getting a group together or one x one. I do not have any plots of my own currently, but I am totally down to brain storm or even use one you have to put forth. I’m open to most topics, but will be limited for tv shows, movies, books’ etc as it will depend if I have watched or read it.

❄ What I do expect in my partners (or groups) ❄

☾ Communication! I understand life gets busy, heck mine is nuts! But if you’re planning to go MIA or will take some time to respond then holla at me. I’m absolutely chill and will completely understand, just don’t ghost me or I might get my pet kangaroo on to you ;)

☾ Willing to have fun! I hope that we can play around with plots, have some laughs and just generally enjoy our time.

☾ Patience, my work schedule can get pretty crazy and Australia has to have the worst time difference to the rest of the world (sigh) so as much as I will do my absolute best to respond as quickly as possible sometimes life just does its thing (and I will certainly communicate this with you)

☾ Length to your answers because this girl at times can suffer some serious writers block and if you give me no content, you can bet I’ll be dead for a week with zero come back. Do your best to give me some substance! And I’ll be sure to do my best to return the favour.

☾ Chat with me! Getting to know the people I’m creating with is cool! I don’t expect to know your whole life story, but I honestly don’t mind having an OOC conversation from time to time. Especially if we both just need some time to recharge our creative.

☾ Don’t godmod, marysue or straight up be a brat. Nobody likes characters that are indestructible, have every super human power in the world or are just straight up taking over the plot with no room for anyone else. Lets have some realism <3

☾ Ehhhhhhh, everything else we can work out.

Message me if my absolute rambling above would be of interest to you!

Ciao!

Mae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back