• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Humbleberry

Hi there, I'm pretty new to roleplaying and I would like to find someone that can play 1-3 characters in an adventuring party. Female characters are preferred as I would like to add in a romance plot. I can reply to direct messages on here, or you can reach me easier on Kik. Not sure if that's allowed but it quite literally is the best way to reach me. I will be playing the NPCs, monsters, world, and my own character in the party if you decide to play multiple characters. If you only decide on one character we can split the responsibility of NPCs, monsters, and the world. I hope you message me for more details, I'll try to answer your questions thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back