• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
  • Hey! Thank you for checking out my search thread!

As the title says, I'm currently looking for roleplays with a couple specific characters that I love very much. Before I say too much more, because I know I hate reading an entire thing to find out I'm not compatible with another person due to preferences, I'm just gonna put the big things here real quick:

• My characters are trans and nonbinary, so if you have a problem with that I don't think we're gonna be able to rp together
    • I'm looking for MxM and NBxA currently, though I could be swayed to MxF if you've got a good oc to play my guy off of.
    • Please be 18+ before continuing
    • I prefer threads and have no length expectation, though I do ask you post once a week
    • I'm looking to rp darker themes
    • I prefer drawn fcs (properly credited) and written descriptions
    • I'm looking for rules-compliant relationships of the romantic/"romantic" kind
    • My characters will be between the ages of 15 and 25. I expect yours to be at least 14, most likely older, depending on what we're writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back