• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marvel-ous

* ~ emma ~ *
Hello everyone! My name is Emma and I am bored to death at home right now - let's create some magic

A little about me and my writing style:
  • I'm 22 so I ask that my partner is also 18+
  • I am F, so I prefer to play females. We can double if that is of interest to you!
  • As mentioned before, I don't really have much going on right now so I'd be available to respond quite often (EST Timezone)
    • I'm looking for someone that can respond at least once every 2-3 days or so, but I understand that life happens
  • I tend to write 3-4+ paragraphs per response, but I can write more/less depending on your preferences. Sometimes, if I'm really invested I can put together quite a lengthy reply, but I do prefer quality over quantity
  • Right now I'm looking for some M/F pairings. You could potentially convince me to do F/F with the right plot/character
  • There's no expectation that our pairings become romantic in any manner, so if you're looking for something platonic, do let me know! I'm also open to a slow-burn romantic pairing as well if that's more your cup of tea
  • I don't mind if we write on-site, email, or discord but I'd prefer it if you PM'd me first so we can figure out plots/characters
    • If you can't PM, just leave a comment - I might delete comments to keep things tidy
  • I'd really like to do something completely original as long as we get to create the characters and plot together
    • If you're into Marvel or Peaky Blinders though, let me know!
  • I'm fine with angst/dark themes, and fluff. Please let me know if you have any triggering themes you'd rather not roleplay

Overall, I'm really flexible and really desperate to start writing some more so I'd love to hear whatever ideas you have! Can't wait to hear from you :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back