• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Players and a GM for Pathfinder

Absolutely. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Orikanyo said:
Alrighty folks I'll talk to ya'll later, its late, and i wana finish off this character before I drop dead.
@ChristinaXIV glad to have yea with us, hopefully we all don't die first time we play :P
Don't Jinx it!

Sherwood said:
Absolutely. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks, I appreciate it :)

Also, I'm taking a collection of spare character creation gp, to purchase an item of great personal and party utility

Oii... Where are we crafting our Character Sheets?

I'll go ahead and post what I have, pending on Goblin's approval.

• Andarra Tegran

Race: Human

Alignment: Neutral Good

Str: 12 +1

Dex: 16 +3

Con: 13 +1

Int: 12 +1

Wis: 20 +5

Cha: 9 -1

Levels – 3

Xp: 5,000

Monk: 2

Cleric: 1 God: Nethys

Hit Points: 27

Armor Class: 19 (20 with Combat Expertise)

Touch AC: 19 (20)

Flat Footed: 15 (16)

CMD: 16

Saving Throws

Fortitude: +6 (+7)

Reflex: +7 (+8)

Will: +10 (+11)

+2 to Save vs Charm and Compulsion

Initiative Bonus: +3

Base Attack: 1

Ranged: +4

Melee: +2 – Flurry of Blows: +1/+1

Feats and Traits

Flurry of Blows – Allows multiple melee attacks in a single round

Unarmed Strike – Attack with bare hands and feet

Dodge – Adds a +1 bonus to AC

Stunning Fist

Evasion – With a Successful Reflex Save, attacks that would normally do half damage are negated.

Point Blank Shot – Adds +1 To Hit and Damage at ranges under 30 Feet

Combat Expertise – Take a -1 to Attack Rolls for a +1 to Armor Class

Deflect Arrows – Able to block one arrow attack per round

Aura

Channel Positive Energy – 1d6 healing

Domains – Protection and Rune

Orisons – Level 0 Clerical Spells

Scribe Scroll – Create Magic Scrolls

Birthmark – Adds +2 to save vs Charm and Compulsion Effects

Deft Dodger – Adds +1 to Reflex Saves

Oblivious - Take a -2 penalty to Sense Motives and Sight-based Perception checks

ChristinaXIV said:
Oii... Where are we crafting our Character Sheets?
Once we get our forum made, there will be a tab for Character submissions. That's where we will be putting our sheets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... So, I'm guessing you've just got this typed up and ready to go? Oh boy... I need to begin...

I've made more than my share of characters over the years, so I know what I want to see on my sheets and how I like them laid out.

Yeahhhh, I'm looking in to making one now, but I have to know. When I role for my abilities, are we doing standard, classic, or heroic?

There are two ways to do stats. First is a point buy. Goblin has given us 22 points to build our characters.

The other way is to roll 4d6, take the top three. Roll up two different sets and choose the best one for you.

Okay... Standard. Yes, I'm reading the rules now.

back for a second.

Forgot to mention what i'm going to be doing with my character, dazzling display, flying blade and attack of opportunities, treats battle much like a gladiator would, put on a show, the more gruesome the better. Gets carted away in the prison.. cart due to some missunderstanding ending with a noble dead and a guardsman heavily traumatized.

In person hes a alright enough guy, its just how he was made to be, a fighter who pleased crowds with stunts and displays of fancified brutality.

thats the basics of what i got, I can change it however wished to tiie in to another person's story, I'd like to keep the gladiator thing atleast.

Sounds cool. I have an idea for Andarra, but I want to make sure it's ok with our storyteller.

Sherwood said:
Do you know how to use the die roller here on the site?
I do... I'm just trying to wrap my brain around all of the modifications and limitations.

Well, Sherwood has your back for any questions, i do to, but I'll be asleep any second now... as soon as the caffine wears off anyways.

Haha, I'm a noob, but one that can figure things out relatively well given the time.

@Sherwood How much longer do you think you'll be awake? If it's alright, I'd create a personal conversation with you and have you walk me through this intensively stressful yet, exciting first time.

ChristinaXIV said:
Haha, I'm a noob, but one that can figure things out relatively well given the time.
I have three games that I'm running on the site, and in all three, I have players that have never played the system we are in. We are more interested in the story over the game mechanics. I am willing to help out.

Haha, but I'd rather be familiar with them before plunging in. Don't get me wrong, I love a story just as much as the next, but if it's at all possible, I need to become acquainted with the game.

ChristinaXIV said:
@Sherwood How much longer do you think you'll be awake? If it's alright, I'd create a personal conversation with you and have you walk me through this intensively stressful yet, exciting first time.
Not quite too sure. I was in a car accident on Wednesday, and I'm on some painkillers and muscle relaxers. They are making me loopy, but I will do what I can.

Can I get a recap of who's playing and what is being played please? a Little lazy on reading the 100 messages I missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back