• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Players and a GM for Pathfinder

ChristinaXIV is taking the place of Jaye who dropped out. I think she's going to play a war priest. Sherwood is playing a monk/cleric. I'm playing a draconic sorcerer/dragon disciple(when I hit lvl 6), blue chromatic dragon(electricity). Orikanyo is playing a mix of a fighter/rogue I think. Lich is playing a dirge bard. Kaldor Draigo is playing a fighter. Vinom... I forgot what he's playing. xD

Being a monk makes equipment fairly easy. I snagged up a crossbow and a quarterstaff for weapons, but the bulk of my cash went to my scrolls and the fancy case I have for them.

I don't know about the bloodline magics to answer that. Sorry.

Well, I came up with a short background for @GoblinNerd27 in a PM. Hopefully he approves of my character and background idea.

sadly I have no coin left to spend.

Btw. @GoblinNerd27 my character is ready and I can send you the link to the mythweavers sheet as soon as you need it. Also, if you need a list of my purchases and expenses just tell me and I shall write it up for you.

I've decided on alchemist, still working out the finer details besides that.

Sherwood said:
Being a monk makes equipment fairly easy. I snagged up a crossbow and a quarterstaff for weapons, but the bulk of my cash went to my scrolls and the fancy case I have for them.
Can you have multiple spells on a single scroll in pathfinder?

Sorry... That might have been me getting a ton of detail on this.

Also @GoblinNerd27 I chose Fighter due to this being my first official time. I want something relatively simple.

This including the standard race traits?

Ok, color me silly, but I can find in the Players Guide the Traits, but I don't see Drawbacks. What book/page number should I be looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back