• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Players and a GM for Pathfinder

TechnoParadox

The Exodus
Officially Closed

I'm looking to maybe start up a Pathfinder game so I'm just creating this thread to see who's interested. I am looking for 5-6 people including me, just an estimate. Once we get all of our participants then we will decide who the GM will be. After that we'll flesh out the plot and the storyline, make our characters, and then we can get down to business!

Requirements:

1. You need to have good grammar. A few mistakes here and there don't hurt but your posts shouldn't be full of grammatical errors.
  2. You need to willing to learn the mechanics of Pathfinder if you don't know them.
  3. You need to be willing to contribute to the process of making the story/campaign.
  4. You need to be able to type out 1+ paragraph(s) of solid content (4-5+ sentences each). This will be a casual role play.

RECRUITMENT HAS ENDED

Until Further Notice

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested. Anyone calling dibs on character classes yet?

Well, depending on how many people we get to join, we need the basics: healer, fighter, thief (optional) and mage. I'm currently running a wizard in another game, so I'd like to do something different; perhaps I can take on the role of Cleric for the party, so long as everyone can remember to help keep me alive in the midst of battle.

Ah, good. A meat shield for me to hide behind! lol ( ;) )

I would preferably not GM for this campaign because I'm GMing in a game irl so I could probably take on the role for a wizard/sorcerer. I've never played a bard before so I might even do that. xD

GoblinNerd27 said:
Well I could GM maybe. if that's ok with the Majority
We need to get all the participants first before we decide who GM's and whatnot.

We have 5 people currently which makes 1 GM and 4 players. I'm willing to wait for more if there are others that are interested.

I need to read through the rulebook... I'm not particularly good at classes which uses lots of magic. Not good with writing spells and such, and I prefer solid plate and cold steel to flimsy robes and wooden sticks :P

KaldorDraigo said:
I need to read through the rulebook... I'm not particularly good at classes which uses lots of magic. Not good with writing spells and such, and I prefer solid plate and cold steel to flimsy robes and wooden sticks :P
I don't usually go with magic classes either :P

I enjoy spellcasters. I have no objection to running either a wizard or cleric.

On a side note, I would like to vote to start at a higher level than first. Say, fifth level? That way, we have a decent amount of hit points, and the spellcasters can whip out some 3rd level mojo. That is just my thought; if our Storyteller wants to do a level one game, I'm still in.

Starting at level 1 is always a little rough. :P Do you think we can start with the people we have or would you like more players than the current 5?

Five gives us a decent amount of flexibility and ability to take down encounters without being to unwieldy and slowing down combat and roleplaying. That's my two cents worth, at least.

Here is a thought; in a game that I was going to be in that fizzled, the ST was using a old rule to let everyone dual-class at first level, giving us the best set of Feats, Saves, and Base Attack, but giving us the ability to have two different classes at the same time. If we do something like that, it would let us have one ST and four players with the good selection of classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back