• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

janellovestowrite

Stranger Things fan looking for new, long term RP partners<3

I’ve been a diehard fan of Stranger Things since 2018 and I have so much muse in writing within the fandom right now! I’m open to all sorts of pairings; romantic ships, rare pairs, and platonic or found family pairings.

I’m most interested in writing against a certain few characters right now(though I’m open to others as well). Those would be Steve, Eddie, Jonathan, Max(aged up), or maybe Billy.

All characters will be written as 18+, and I’m only looking for 18+ writing partners as I am 22. I’m very adaptable to different writing styles(semi-lit to novella) and I’m up to just about anything and everything in terms of plot! I enjoy lighter topics but I’m a sucker for angst and darker subjects as well, so don’t be afraid to ask. My primary platform for writing is Discord but I am open to others as well!

If you’re interested in writing together, comment on this post or feel free to send a message my way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back