• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Players and a GM for Pathfinder

Well there yea go, I just prefer the PFSRD because it outlines weaposn and stuffs to my liking, but do what yea feel is best :P

Uhhh... Yeah. Sure, I think I've got an idea, since I'll try and branch off and do something different this time.

Orikanyo said:
Well there yea go, I just prefer the PFSRD because it outlines weaposn and stuffs to my liking, but do what yea feel is best :P
I've got both saved as bookmarks... Trust me.

Well, I;m playing a monk/cleric with a bunch of healing scrolls.

I'm looking at three options. Paladin, Sorceress, or Fighter... Assuming those roles actually exist in this.

ChristinaXIV said:
I'm looking at three options. Paladin, Sorceress, or Fighter... Assuming those roles actually exist in this.
They do.

I switched from a paladin of Sheylin to a fighter/rogue, the gods are pretty fun to read about, espeacally if you imagine them always getting into slap fights over the most redictulous things..

ooh good choice, get tah smitin.

Hmmm... If I do become apart of this... I'll need to get some pen and paper...

I liked the class description. But I think the first thing I should do is familiarize myself with the lore of the world. Are we creating it, or using a preset?

@ChristinaXIV mythweavers is good for this style, we'll be doing the whole thing online it seems so it'll be easier to show the GM with the character sheeet on the site, atleast thats what i think. Thankfully Mythweavers is free, and so far hasn't done me any wrong.

I'd imagine both, i jsut like the feel of making a character sheet.

Hmmm... Are we doing this on this site or are we using an external link. Cause I never saw the one to the thread.

I just typed up mine. I don't care for mythweavers sheets

ChristinaXIV said:
Hmmm... Are we doing this on this site or are we using an external link. Cause I never saw the one to the thread.
Eventually we will have a forum to go to. Goblin has to set it up as the Storyteller.

Ah, I understand. And... I think personally by the ruffling of my brows, that this is far more elaborate than what I've done... I don't even think what I've done before was Pathfinder... But, there's a first time for everything?

Alrighty folks I'll talk to ya'll later, its late, and i wana finish off this character before I drop dead.

@ChristinaXIV glad to have yea with us, hopefully we all don't die first time we play :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back