• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Players and a GM for Pathfinder

Oh jeeze Nethys, good luck with that god, jsut hope everytime you pray he doesn't feel smitey.

ChristinaXIV said:
*Girlish scream of suprise*

He likes me enough to send me a vision that I am to be his newest cleric.

@Orikanyo I was interested in this and all, but I just noticed that the recruitment had become... dormant. :( Anywho, I was just dropping in to say hello, goodness... It's been awhile.

ChristinaXIV said:
@Orikanyo I was interested in this and all, but I just noticed that the recruitment had become... dormant. :( Anywho, I was just dropping in to say hello, goodness... It's been awhile.
One of our players actually dropped out so we could take you.

ChristinaXIV said:
There may be an opening for you.

You really could? That'd be awesome... *^* Seriously, I'd appreciate it very much if you were to add me to your list.

@Orikanyo Not... Exactly, but if push comes to shove, I can look it up and spend hours upon end studying it.

@ChristinaXIV Yea, its abit of math but once you know it, its easy to get down pat.

Also, notifcations are coming in slow, sorry if I miss anyone.

An advanced version of D&D huh... Oh... Sweetness help me.

More like DnD 3.5 2.0 ...not that it makes any more sense that way.

OH! OH! OH! I have done this before... I just never remembered it...

Yes! Sign me up, I'm down... I just... Might have... To do... A lot of... DAMMIT reference guide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back