• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bumblebii

Hi! I'm new to forums so do forgive me if I am not fully aware of certain phrases or courtesies ;; but quarantine got me bored af

~About~
My name's Lauren!
I'm 15 and have been roleplaying for about 5 years
July 19th
US, Chicago timezone
I'm LGBT!
I'm super into drawing/art so be warned if I get really into the roleplay I miiight draw fanart but that's between you and me :>
Also: I sometimes try to make friends with my partner so if you don't want it to be any more than an acquaintanceship just tell me!

~Criteria~
⤐ If you're older than 17 then sorry I'm not super comfortable roleplaying with you...
⤐ Semi-lit! Write at least 4 semi-detailed sentences with readable grammar that's all I ask...
⤐ Please keep your replies under like 6 para per character
⤐ Be open to gore/horror
⤐ Nothing more than making out when it comes to romantic/sexual encounters. No implications something happened with a timeskip either!!
⤐ Either completely original plot & characters or OcxCanon!
⤐ I'm more comfortable with same-sex couples, preferably mxm, but I could def make fxf work too if you want that! Same goes for mxf, I can make adjustments, just don't be surprised if I seem a little out of my element

KEY:
✫ means I would be 100% down with doing this one no matter WHAT!
Bold means I'm CRAVING IT AHHH
~Fandoms~
✫ means that I'd prefer roleplaying in that universe!
(Also sorry there's like nothing here after I started writing this list I realized that I apparently don't like. anything. hello)​
Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Danganronpa
Invader Zim ✫ (This is the ONLY one that I'm down to just roleplay canon characters!!!!!!)
Jibaku Shonen Hanako-Kun
The Legend of Zelda BOTW

~Original Plots~
Here are some tropes I'd be down to do~~​
Medieval Knight x Prince/Princess ✫
Medieval Prince/Princess x Peasant
Hero x Villain (I'd prefer to be the villain)
Demon x Angel ✫
Red String Soulmates AU
Vampire x Werewolf (mayhaps Werecat if you would rather go that route!) ✫
Vampire x HUMAN??? ✫
Two contracted adventurers (DND style universe, sans character stats and need to roll for things)
Secret Agents, perhaps on opposite sides?
Hitman x Victim ✫

Feel free to make a suggestion if you have something specific you would like to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back