• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Drew Ellis

Heyy what’s up hope you’re doing good whoever reads this and gives whatever we are going to do a chance. So what I’m looking for is a romantic roleplay that will have mature themes involved so this will not be a PG thing haha

As for the requirements erm judging from this thread punctuation is none existent for me lol I’m very laidback on it if you have trouble regarding spelling that’s fine just as long as I can understand it is fine and please no one liners as I do tend not to go one line either

Regarding the plot well we can discuss that over PM 🙂 ideally we will find something that makes us both happy that seems cool with me

thanks for reading this again and if interest in starting something long term and someone who’s on everyday then just PM me Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back