• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aelis_K

Hello there, thanks for checking out my search! This post is about finding a long-term RP partner to create worlds and characters we can pour our souls into. I just want to be obsessed again by a great story and think about it all day during the boring hours. If you're also looking for a time-consuming hobby and what you've read so far has piqued your interest, we could get along perfectly!

• I'm a twenty+ years old lass, and you can call me Ael.

• I'm a western European, so English is not my first language. I do try my best to avoid mistakes but it happens, and sometimes my sentences come out weird. My time zone is currently GMT+2.

• While I'm trying to get back to school, I work part time so I have a lot of time on my plate to immerse myself in another world and forget the state in which the one I live in is right now. So that means I'm available to reply once a day, at least. Probably much more than this, but then the time zones can make things complicated.

• I've been writing for as long as I can remember, preferring staying in and inventing stories instead of going out and socializing while growing up(A terrible choice, really.) I have also been Rping for more than six years with close friends from middle school.

• I could not tell you what my RP level is since I'm still very new to the forum king of RP, but I think I have a range. I can make short replies when I want to interaction between the characters to be natural and organic, or if I don't want to reveal too much of my children's set of mind, but I struggle to make less than a 150 words. Or I can make long texts (1000+ words) if a time-skip is required, or if a lot, A LOT, is happening in my child's head or heart (I enjoy conflict). If you want a writing sample, just PM me and I'll be happy to give it to you.

• I prefer to use Discord for OOC. For the RP, I prefer MP here on RPNation.

• I write in third person, in present or past tense. My plots tend to resolve a lot around my children. My stories are more character driven than plot driven, even though I could not hesitate to make my children do stuff they wouldn't usually do just to move the story along (if it's justifiable of course).

• I draw. I draw my character. I love to imagine their design, it seems a lot more personal to me. I learned how to draw with the manga style and even though I try to evolve, it is etched in me. If you don't like the style, I'm sorry. I can't get into something with too realistic faces.

• I care a lot about my characters. They're like children to me, even though it doesn't stop me from traumatizing them however I can. I love complex characters who are not easy to love, and I hope you do too! I also write a ton of side characters because you can't develop a world with just two people in it x)

• I'm not willing to RP in fandoms, but here are the ones I love anyways. It can always make a good conversation.
    • Fire Emblem (Obsessed with this franchise)
    • Ace Attorney
    • Undertale
    • Supernatural (Cass girl here)
    • Doctor Who
    • Good omens
    • The dragon prince
    • The owl house
    • Steven Universe
    • Voltron legendary defender
    • Gravity Falls
    • Code Geass
    • Music wise, I just adore Julian Casablancas (The Strokes, The Voidz, his solo album...) and Princess Chelsea. If you know and love the both of them, then come on, we're soul mates

• I'd prefer if you were older than 18.

• I'm looking for a serious partner who is willing to pour their soul in their characters and their stories, so I'd like it if we kept the one liners to a minimum. Though sometimes they can be interesting if we're in a rapid-fire conversation. I like to know what the other character is thinking and what they're doing exactly in general though (Unless a twist is coming, in which case I appreciate the discretion wink).

• Since I'm very available, I'm hoping for someone who can get involved as much as I. I tend to get really excited about a new thing, but if I don't get a reply for a few days my enthusiasm fade away. I understand that life happens, but I think that if you can't take a few minutes of your time to tell me that you can't reply, I'll think that you're not very invested. Let's keep our interests up!

• I'm hoping for a partner on whom I can rely to create their own character's path and side cast!

• If you come to me with your ready-to-go OC, their back-story and the path you want them to take, that's perfect! If something tickled your creative side in what you saw here and you want to develop something with me, it's also great! I'm just asking for you to be able to make a story where there is room for my child and I'll do the same for you.

• Most of my children are looking for love. I'm looking for someone for them that myself can love as a mother-in-law (the good king I promise.) I'm mostly into MxM and FxF, but even though MxF is my least favorite I can get behind it as long as the romance is more interesting than boy meets girl. It goes without saying that I'm also willing to make anything that is NBxM, NBxF and NBxNB. Even more obvious that I'm super LGBTQ+ friendly (member here). But recently I've been really Craving some good saphic girl loves girl. I'm thinking of creating a new daughter for this so if you have any original plot, don't hesitate to offer it!

• Most important: Let's be friends! I know I posted a lot of things talking about myself, but it's because I want you to know me as best as possible so we can become comfortable with each other. I'm looking for someone I can trust with my children's life, and who can trust me with their own children's lives. And I'd love it if we could talk between replies and if we don't have to occasion to RP. I'll repeat it: Let's be friends!

Informations about the plot.
General information about the RP.
Information about the setting.
Informations about my children.

Your character is a criminal under a very close investigation. They are considered dangerous, but for some strange reason, when all previous dangerous criminals were usually just put to death, this time Néal was only charged with watching them closely. She is given an identity to fit right in with your character and the environment they live in. Maybe even your character was caught and brainwashed to think that Néal was always a part of their life. Néal is acting undercover and your character has no idea of who she truly is and what her mission is. Your character could also have forgotten about all of their past crimes. If your character is starting to remember a few things and hide it from mine, or if they will because of a particularly violent reminder in the middle of the RP is up to you. Lots of details to be discussed here.

Your character would need to be dangerous and mysterious, but they have to do crimes that put society (The angel one or the modern one) in danger. Perhaps they stole some information they should never have… It would be great if they were manipulative to get to their end. I'd like our characters to grow closer through events in the RP to create an emotional dilemma when all the secrets are revealed. Enemies to lovers. In the end, they shall find that society can never come back to the way it was before...

Brand new RP, brand new daughter! I'm excited to see what can become of her, even though I have a few ideas laid out for her nothing is set in stone, and I'm sure we could make something interesting with her. Romance or platonic, I'm looking to develop a bond between our characters that is enough to make them question everything they've known to be the truth so far. Mysteries to be solved and emotions to be processed.

Crime, espionage, action, romance.

This would happen in the modern times, with everything we know to be the truth. But some people have magic powers. It can be a secret or not, we can discuss about it. I imagined that Néal was an Angel, so maybe the story could happen in heaven. Or she can be a human, but still has her powers, and has to keep them secret in the mortal world.

Néal's age could vary from 18 to much, much older if we decide to use the angel angle of the story. She is a cold person who never really felt anything in her life, doesn't talk much and doesn't really have friends. The only thing she has is her work, that she takes very seriously. She is blindly loyal to the only institution she ever knew, knowing her boss more than she ever knew her parents. She's not looking to make friends either, she's just here to execute her orders. She has an invocation magic, which allows her to summon nymphs (Ocean nymphs, forest nymphs, etc...). The nymphs obey to her and give her some abilities when summoned. Usually, she uses these powers to kill the targets designated by her boss, but the most recent mission she's been given is out of the ordinary...

Kuro's origins were always unknown to him. He was raised in an orphanage, one kept by a loving couple, the Lumbres. The orphanage is now no more, and even though Kuro tries to ignore the constant questions that pops up in his head at night and the strange abilities he has, one day it is too much to keep on being in denial. He has to understand what exactly he is and maybe he will be able to face the threat that is constantly looming over him, instead of running away like he always did.

Finding out the origins of Kuro is kind of the mystery that should be solved through the RP, along with other problems that would keep on happening to him (search of family, wars and such).

This is a very old RP. My first one, actually. I wanted to revisit it again with some new friends. The plot I have for this one is very developed since it has been finished. It's a mystery, action, adventure, romance and emotional kind of RP. But it is pretty open and any idea from you is welcomed!

In this universe every thing is real, from vampires to fairies, demons and angels. The only restraint is that magical creatures either are creatures of light, or creatures of darkness. Magic powers are all lit green, let's go wild! Your character can have any power of any kind as long as it belongs to the light or the darkness. If we choose to RP in the modern setting, magic is a secret that is well kept from most of humanity, but those who have powers can find a place where it's safe to be themselves. Maybe some sort of academy or a town just for them? We can talk about it.

Kuro is a 19 years-old young man. He is kind of a walking mystery to the people who meet him, but rest assured that he's just as much a mystery to himself. He lives alone and prefers to stay away from others. He is a very reserved boy, very closed off but he's very nice once you get to know him. Even though he tends to reject others at first. But he's crazy about cats.

He is pansexual so any pairing is fine with him. Though I'm looking for a kind of a mean girl for him, a mean guy could also fit, or a mean nb person. The intimidating type, who would maybe bully him a little bit at the start. Bonus point if they're part of the darkness, from nature or from their powers.

I have a few different ideas for him. He is the fifth child of the royal family and is following the tradition that says that the royal children must travel the world and fight if they want to become the Queen one day. He is a very tall man with a lot of muscles so it's not much of a problem to him. He can meet your character on a journey and they can begin to travel together. There would be a lot of world-building and discoveries to be made about our children. And then, wars, deaths, an ominous threats to eradicate.

Or he could be still at the palace, and sent to your kingdom by his controlling family to create a relationship between the two kingdoms. Like a cultural exchange program x). At first he would not be too happy with it, of course, because he hates to do hat he's told to, but then he could warm up to your child as they grow closer. There would still be wars deaths and ominous threats to eradicate.

Or, a third idea, could be set in a complete different world where magic is not common, but he is still the prince of the same kingdom. But there is a twist: demons are real, and they always look for a human to make a contract with and to be their hosts. You guessed it: Glenn has made a deal with a demon. Demons could be commonly known or not, but the story would resolve around this problem, how to get rid of this demon and save him and his kingdom in the same time. This plot could very well work with one of the other plots.

Kind of a new RP. I've created Glenn a long time ago but I didn't get a lot of occasions to play with him. Also, I love him. A mother shouldn't say things like this but he's my favorite. I don't have a very well developed plot for this RP but I have a complex character with a lot of back-story and a need to love.

It's a romance, mystery, supernatural, action, adventure, drama kind of RP.

The story would take place in medieval time world, where magic is real and common. People have been living with special powers for ever and it's just natural now. But lately, less and less children were born with magical abilities. You can create any kingdom you'd like.

Or it could be in an ancient time world where magic is foreign, and no one knows about it. It's only real in stories to scare children, as well as monsters. Until one day, someone discovers that demons are real...

Glenn is also a young man, who can be either 19 or 20. He's gay so this would just be for a MxM pairing. He the prince of a kingdom which culture is turned toward violence and fighting, and where the roles of men and women are reversed. He's always been repressed but he always had a little rebel side that made him fight against the people of power. He has no problems with his sexuality even though it took him time to get there. Now, he often finds himself attracted to men of all kinds and physiques. But more often than not he always look for men who will treat him wrong. He has no powers in a world full of mages, but since he was born and raised in a warrior kingdom he is very strong.

It would be set in the future of the previous RP. Elliott is 26 years old. Under the cover of the tradition that wants for every child of royal blood to travel abroad and fight to show their strength, he's looking for his brother who disappeared eight years earlier. It's clear that he doesn't care about becoming queen, and even less returning home. He only wants to settle his score with his brother, and learn about past hurts. But a war the scale of which was never seen before is building up up north, and the worst crisis the World is about to face might slow down things for him.

This is a very long RP that I have finished but I'm curious to see what it could become with another partner. It could go many different ways so you have a lot of weight in this. This is a drama filled rp with action and violence and emotional growth, or destruction.

Set in the same world as for Glenn, above. A medieval like time where magic is common and people live fine with it, but it is decreasing in quantity and quality and no one knows why.

Elliott is Glenn's little brother, the sixth and last child of the royal family. Still a man, still disregarded for his gender in a woman controlled kingdom. But he takes it much much worse than his big brother. He can never forget how he was treated in the castle and he can never forgive his brother for bowing down to the queen's orders. Huge abandonment issues and very bad anger management.

Elliott is a little shit, I should warn you ahead of time x). I'm not looking for romance for this little rat. He is pretty mean and very sexist. In the RP I just finished with him he went down an unending spiral of darkness and never comes back from it. I'd like to see how things could play out differently with another RP partner. I guess he just needs a friend, or someone he could end up seeing as family. But if you want to be cruel we can once again try to break him in a different way. It's up to you!

Lios is a woman with great power, but she is also surrounded by mystery. She has been living in this world for many years but no one knows really where she comes from, except for herself. What everyone knows is that she roams the World in search of people she can help, always on her own. She meets people in need and uses her amazing powers to help them, and then she is on her way again. She is a very kind and generous woman, but she doesn’t seem to have friends and she travels alone.

That is, until she meets your character. Your character is, at first glance, like any other people she had helped in her long life. They are in need of her help, but for a reason we have yet to determine, her powers are uneffective to aid them. From then on, the two decide to travel together and help people on their way as they learn more about each other, and how to cope with the changes happening fast in the World around them because of their actions. Threats are always increasing, as well as the people in need, but so is the number of friends they will make on the way.

This is a whole new RP, based on a legend I had created for another story of mine. I just got so interested in Lios that I decided to give her her own story. I know how she is supposed to evolve and what is going to happen plot-wise, but there is a lot of space for you and I to create! This could be a romance or platonic, but I would love to pair her with another woman, because she will have other friends appearing later in the RP, and people close enough to call family. These people will also be your character’s family. I’m not looking for an easy romance.

This is going to be an epic and nice adventure, not too dark but there will be a few losses and serious discussions. The subject is a little group of people joining together to challenge fate and the bonds that tie them together.

This story will take place in a fantasy world of mt making, with magic all around. There are magical creatures and people with powers, queens and knights. Even though this is a set world, you are more than welcome to participate in the world-building.

Like it is said in the plot summary, Lios is very old, but she still looks between 25 and 30. Her exact age is unknown and so are her origins and the origins of her power. Her magic is extremely powerful and it is said that there is nothing she cannot do with it, even though no one understands the workings of it. Even the most knowledgable of scholars. She is kind and gentle. She cares deeply about anyone she meets but she still pushes people away when they get too close. Her only goal seems to help as many people as possible. For what reasons? There are a lot of mysteries to be solved about her.

Of course this is not an exhaustive list! If you think we'd make good partners and you have others ideas than the ones I presented, don't hesitate to hit me up.

If you've read so far, thank you! I have a lot of other children and the plots that come with them for whom I'll update this post later on. Don't hesitate to ask me a little bit more about my children and tell me all about yours!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back