• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lycan Queen

So I've done one of these in the past, but it's been a while so I'd like to start it up again, but as a non-game player of League of Legends, I play Evelynn. I don't know all of the League lore, but I like to learn. As an Evelynn writer, I'm seeking a Twisted Fate to act as the ferocious lover to the shadow demon.

Knowing their characters as individuals and with some of my own headcanons where there's room for imagination, I see these two as being a couple that gets a high off the danger of the other and the attraction starts there, building into something else that only a demon and a gambler can pull off.

I do go off of Evelynn's updated lore, from the cult that worships her, to how she is a living shadow, to her more playful and sadistic nature rather than her old "hot but assassin with a plan" gimmick. I am open to different takes on the world as well. From addressing KDA and other League music groups in a modern settinf or as an incorporation into the canon, to incorporating more of the "champions of the lands" aspects, or just treating the world as an immersion of strictly the lore and ignoring the champion titles. I do want to set up a rather quick relationship of teasing between Eve and TF and establish that both are super into one another but aware that there's an ulterior motive behind the flirting.

I do write a good bit when roleplaying so if that intimidates you then this probably isn't the partnership for you. As far as replies go, I'll respond super fast to ooc messages, and with as hectic as work gets I'll still get in at least one long reply to the rp itself within a day or so. If things get dull I like to try and write something that changes the tone enough to spark inspiration. Ive never finished an rp with a partner before and I would like to end that cycle. But if all of that is okay with you, hit me up!

//Revitalized because of KDA hype!//

Last edited:
Hello there! I'd be interested in this scene, I'm quite fond of the idea, and the LoL universe aswell. I can write multi-para responses in around 10 Minutes time :)

I usually roleplay as "Lux" ( Human Sorceress from the LoL Universe ).

If not, id be alright with other characters aswell

Hello there! I'd be interested in this scene, I'm quite fond of the idea, and the LoL universe aswell. I can write multi-para responses in around 10 Minutes time :)

I usually roleplay as "Lux" ( Human Sorceress from the LoL Universe ).

If not, id be alright with other characters aswell

Thanks for your interest! As I stated in the first paragraph, I'm seeking someone to play Twisted Fate specifically. Back when he and Evelynn were canonically a couple I really liked the idea of their dynamic, and since Evelynn has had a rework and some new lore, I really want to explore their relationship more even though it was essentially retconned in canon.

Thanks for your interest! As I stated in the first paragraph, I'm seeking someone to play Twisted Fate specifically. Back when he and Evelynn were canonically a couple I really liked the idea of their dynamic, and since Evelynn has had a rework and some new lore, I really want to explore their relationship more even though it was essentially retconned in canon.

Hahahah, i apologize i was on my phone and didn't read it properly - Let me reinstate : I'd honestly be interested in giving this scene a try, seeing how i am a League' player myself (I read the lore as-well, and i can say that it's honestly really well written and that /most/ characters have incredible back-stories).
I am quite new to the website and still need to figure out my way around, i usually roleplay on discord since it's easier to reply instantly and such. Notes can get dull quite quickly; especially if you don't talk to your partner at-least 2-3 times a week; I honestly prefer chatting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back