• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1588895063077.png Chester couldn't help but feel proud about his work in the gardens, it was his main job after all. "Thanks, I do my best." He says gently taking the flowers from her. She was a nice girl to offer him these, he would certainly have fun using them! Annnnd then she dropped some hard questions. She was one of the sheltered Dryad's that had lived in near perfection. This would be difficult to explain. OF COURSE it was Ariel's fear trap... she really needed to stop using that on the new kids. "You're asking questions that don't really have answers... I'll explain what I can. Would you be interested in coming inside for drinks and food while I explain?" He asks gesturing to the tree behind her with a small door at the bottom.
Corvid15 Corvid15

Nerium Oleandra Birchfall

"I don't know if I will fit inside, but thank you. You don't have to, if you're busy..."

Nerium never had really talked about her emotions, because she had never experienced any negative ones. And she didn't want to intrude on Chester's day. He probably was busy.

But, being out here was much better than in the school. If her classes didn't go well, she might just become Chester's apprentice.

"And, if you ever need help, or any new plants, just ask. A dryad's plant cannot die unless you purposefully try to kill them. Never wilt, never rot."

Chester was rather nice, much nicer than Ariel was. Given his trickster nature, he probably was the person behind the strange beans and the animated bunny.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1588900799945.png Pogsly happily caught the three whale bones before bounding into the water to play with their newfound friend who would play with them. The splash from them jumping into the water soaking Zanma, Aria, and Trae. Trae specifically finding himself riding a wave back to shore. He soon swims down to Caspian and begins licking them while still holding onto the bone. Soon surfacing to spit out water, pulling Caspian up to join him.
Corvid15 Corvid15 Superfly47 Superfly47 YungJazz YungJazz GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Trae Sentrale
Trae.png

Trae raised his eyebrow as the Kalosis hound laid a large stick in front of him, "Ya...want me to throw it? Huh, you're a weird ass Kalosis Hound." Just as Trae moved to throw it, water tendrils had already wrapped around the plank of wood and sent it flying, with the three-headed canine chasing after it immediately. Watching as the hound retrieved it and brought it back, Trae tilted his head in curiosity as Cas stated it only wanted to play, "Ain't no Kalosis Hound I seen do that before. Plus it's not currently trying to rip our souls from our bodies to further strengthen itself and advance along the Kalosis Hierarchy. What kinda Hound are ya?"

Just as Trae was going to delve further into thought, he was interrupted by...a Voidborne? Trae brought his hand up to scratch his head in contemplation as Zanma arrived at the shore. This just got more and more curious, "A Voidborne? Wow, how are you walking around without a fuck ton of Sol Guardians trying to kill ya? Also, why are you so small?" Trae fired off the barrage of questions at Zanma as he looked over the unknown shadeling. The Voidborne he had seen were a lot bigger and shouting about advanced intelligence, mysterious secrets, or just generally shouting so damn loud that an entire continent will hear them. Fucking Voidborne, always trying to yell untold knowledge from beyond the fabric of reality, bastards would just randomly show up, block out a portion of the sky and start yelling. Would really inconvenience whatever part of Shura they were at.

Zanma then asked if Trae was the owner of this Tri-hound and that it would cause Cas to explode. Trae's eye twitched a little in sudden shock at the revealed information, then letting out a sigh as he figured that since it hadn't killed Caspian yet that it wasn't what Zanma had described, "Oi, don't be jolting me like that," Trae let out a sigh of relief before adjusting his board to stare at the Cerberus that was now fighting over the stick, "So if it ain't what you call a Tri-hound and it ain't a Kalosis Hound, then what the hell kinda three headed dog is it?"

Finishing his line of questions, Trae made to approach the hound, but was stopped when his new merman friend suddenly dived down to the depths of the water in fright. Trae felt his eyes widen as Cas dived, wondering why his new friend had suddenly swam away like that. Only a few seconds passed before a spectral minnow surfaced and informed Trae of Caspian's source of terror before evaporating. A necromancer and a collector? The fuck were those?

Turning back towards the beach, Trae watched another female figure step up besides Zanma and interact with her. Looking over the new arrival, Trae noticed the pointed ears first and raised a brow, "A Haelan? No, wait," Trae focused his Ki as he sensed the life energy of Aria, "No, a Teruan maybe? Wait. Hold on a second Trae" Trae slapped his forehead as he addressed himself, "You're in a multi-dimensional school that leads to different worlds. Not everyone is a Shurian race. Get your shit together you scrub." Finally coming to that realization, Trae looked up just in time to notice Aria dive under water and chase after Cas. Trae's entire brain paused for a second, before his eyes shot open in evident panic, "Oi! Don't go diving after him!"

Trae made to dive after the elf woman, but stopped as she resurfaced a few moments later. The elf was coughing up water and seemed to be in a flustered state. She had turned to Trae and exclaimed with worry that Caspian could be hurt. Shaking his head, Trae let out a breathe and maneuvered his surfboard so that he was behind Aria, with the side of the board facing her back. Trae shifted over so that his upper body was facing Aria, before moving his hands to place them under Aria's armpits. Without a single strain, Trae effortlessly lifted Aria up and placed her behind him on his surfboard. As soon as he finished the movement, Trae removed his hands and glanced over his shoulder at Aria, "First off, don't be diving after people who can breathe underwater when you can't there tita. Second, my Uso down there just got a bit frightened by you and the Voidborne over there showing up. And third," Just as Trae was about to list the third, he was interrupted by the three-headed beast smashing into the water with its large form.

Trae watched the beast leap and sighed with a deadpan look on his face, "Aaaand of course the dog is gonna chase after the one that played with it." Trae followed the Cerberus with his eyes as it dived after Caspian. Then Trae's eyes refocused on the medium sized wave that pushed him and Aria back to shore. Trae balanced the board so that the weight would be distributed evenly so that neither him or Aria fall off the board. Finally coasting onto shore, Trae stood up, picked his board up and turned to face the Cerberus now holding Caspian above the water, "Once again, weirdest Kalosis Hound i've ever seen."

Trae turned and placed his board in the sand, digging it far enough that the surfboard would be able to stand on its own. Trae then lifted Aria onto her feet, making sure she was alright. After confirming that, Trae moved towards the edge of the shoreline and shouted out towards Caspian.

"Yo! You alright brotha? I don't think the two ladies are here to do anything negative to you! But if that three headed dog is trying to eat you, let me know!"

Corvid15 Corvid15 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Superfly47 Superfly47

Last edited:
Caspian Varuna Xiloscient

Settling into the sand, Caspian took a deep breath, apologizing to the school of parrotfish he had just startled. But before he could even finish, pounding footsteps of his new playmate scared the fish off.

Caspian laughed at the doggy kisses, and then suddenly being lifted out of the air. The pupper had gently tossed Caspian so he was lying on the neck of the middle head. Laughing, he shouted back to Trae, forgetting about his fears for a moment.

"I'm just peachy up here, mate. Little guy just wants to play. Who are good boys? You three are"

Ignoring the people, as the dog was much more fun, Caspian gave each head identical scritches. Using his real hands on the middle head, and hands made of water on the other heads.

Once scritches were given, Caspian used his powers to pull the water from Zanma, Aria, and Trae, leaving them perfectly dry. Granted, Trae would get soaked again quickly, but no matter.

Giving each head a final pat, Caspian lowered himself back into the water, still smiling with delight.

"Cute lil' guy! Looks scary, but he just wants ta play."

Looking back to the girls, Caspian gave a little wave.

"You gals just here to f*** spiders, or what?" (Translation: you just here to waste time, or what?)

YungJazz YungJazz EldridSmith EldridSmith Superfly47 Superfly47 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

pink girl.PNGWhen Aria asked Trae to save the mermaid, she meant for him to dive into the water by himself. Instead Trae put her on his surfboard and went surfing with him. He lectured her about trying to save a mermaid. Aria interjected, “But what if she needs out help, what if she’s hurt?”

The Cerberus followed them. Suddenly the Cerberus dived into the water and brought the mermaid to the surface. Apparently Cerberus are the lifeguards here. Trae then brought Aria to the beach and lifted Aria to her feet. Aria had never surfed before and the experience was far stranger than she could have imaged.

The mermaid was playing with the dog, he was clearly fine, or maybe he was injured and the Cerberus are also able to heal. If a dog can carry a mermaid out of the depths of the sea, then it being able to heal is also believable. Either way, Aria was just happy that he was okay.

Aria was soaking wet, but the mermaid took care of that by magically making Aria dry. “Thanks, how did you do that? Oh, I’m Aria by the way.” Aria went up to the mermaid to give her a hug, “I’m glad that you are okay.”

Corvid15 Corvid15 YungJazz YungJazz EldridSmith EldridSmith

54453453131.jpgZanma
"Voidborne, eh?"

With that single statement, Zanma found that their resident cook-in-training had given her more information than anticipated. Lucky for her, he seemed keen on comparing those around him to species he was familiar with. Holding onto Rachel like a stuffed animal, Zanma rocked on her heels while metaphorically feasting on his words. The Undead Goblin didn't struggle, instead its arms just stretched out towards Aria as the long-eared girl displayed worry over Caspian's state. Zanma was far more interested in the particular misspelling that she'd used for her little false name, but decided that she could save that for later.

So once Aria made a beeline for the water and dove after him, Zanma rolled three of her eyes as her tendrils zipped back into her hoodie. Casually walking into the water, she let the waves reach her knees before turning and walking along the shore as she looked for where Aria was, curious over her species' buoyancy. She kept an internal countdown of how long she spent underwater as Trae panicked at the sight of her aquatic descent. Aria resurfaced before he could go diving in after her, with Zanma noting her coughing and water sputtering. Apparently she'd pushed herself to the limit of whatever her species considered lungs. Zanma made sure to file that little tidbit away for later.

Aria was still concerned about the sea-folk, but Trae seemed concerned about her, but Zanma found her interest turning to the happy looking Tri-Hound who launched itself into the water and sent a wave hurtling towards them. Zanma snickered, but Rachel took one look at the incoming wave before snarling and waving her arms violently. Unconcerned with her little zombie goblin's flailing, Zanma took the incoming wave face-first. She stood there laughing as it passed over her, lips stretched into a smile even as it was filled with water. The undead goblin, meanwhile, was shoved and pressed harshly against her master by the force of the wave.

When the wave finished, the moment that the flow of water lowered past her head a waterfall spilled out from the bottom of her mouth. A large amount of the water was gurgled up as she continued laughing, the fluid spilling down over Rachel's now limp form. The undead goblin was hacking up water in a far more violent manner than her master, and Zanma even patted her on the head as she watched Trae and Aria float nearby.

"Enthusiastic pup, ain't he?" She tilted her head to the side before the tri-hound emerged with Caspian.

Zanma narrowed her eyes in interest before holding onto Rachel tighter as the water-logged corpse began seeping water along with the rest of them. Cooing, she watched as the water formerly weighing down their clothing was pulled out by Caspian, Rachel once more going limp in Zanma's arms once they were dried out. Zanma lifted her up and nuzzled her before holding her head close to her mouth and hissing into the goblin's ear.

A snapping sound reverberated throughout Rachel's body before she was once again snapping her jaws and idly flailing in Zanma's grasp. Holding the groaning corpse against her like a stuffed animal again, Zanma looked back to Caspian as she put her a finger to her lips for a moment. After hearing his question, her eyes brightened as she snapped her fingers.

"Ah, I knew I recognized you!" she cooed before stuffing her entire hand into her mouth before yanking out her tongue to show off the spike from the weird egg she swallowed yesterday that was still pierced into her tongue's eye "You was there when I got this sweet new piercing!"

Zanma noted that Aria still seemed unaware of Caspian's sea-folk nature. But Zanma didn't feel right about making such a correction, she'd figure it out on her own. Or maybe she wouldn't? Now that thought brought a smile to Zanma's lips. Well... a bigger one at least. Yanking once more on her tongue, it zipped back into Zanma's mouth as she snickered and waved a finger, "No Insect Screwing yet, Cassie!" she jerked a thumb to herself "This Lich Bitch over here's got a lil' investigation she's workin' on."

Rachel strained in her master's one-armed grasp, pale eyes turning from Aria to Trae then to Caspian as she continued her useless struggle. Seeing her undead underling's plight, Zanma squeezed her to her chest with one hand as the other reached up and began casually rubbing the Zombie's head.

"As part of that lil' investigation, gettin' to know my fellow classmates is kinda critical, ya follow me?" Zanma tilted her head to the side as one of her hair tendrils slipped out of her hood and began scanning their surroundings "Gotta keep track of who I'm workin' with after all."

1588904374628.png "Don't worry you're going to fit." He says shrinking her down to his size. "I know your flowers won't deteriorate, but neither will mine." He declares with a grin as he leads her inside to a pair of couches. "So let's start from the beginning shall we: who are the people you mentioned, and what happened?"
Corvid15 Corvid15

Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:
Divination (very little), Spellcasting, Necromancy, Creation of Potions & Elixirs

With: Oliver, Ragnar, & Dawn ( jinxxes jinxxes , EldridSmith EldridSmith , & Ace Cream Ace Cream )
Mood: Increasingly Frustrated

Their venture to the library was short and sweet as it seemed to be closer to them than anywhere else. Thalia began to wonder if perhaps the building worked to the student’s advantages in the sense that her room had been built towards her perfection. Surely if the rooms were able to be warped as such, so would the other buildings. That being said, the magic here was unlike anything Thalia had ever experienced. She knew if she even told her clan back at Pendle even a sliver of information, they would be itching to invade and exploit the college to their advantage.

As her eyes scanned the tall bookshelves that towered over the group of three, the witch’s mind began to keep wandering to her homeland. What would happen when she went back? Would her life simply revert to its the same old hiding in a hut, hoping nobody would tell her Mam of her location? And if her Mam did know her location, would the witch be able to finally protect herself, or would she get caught and perish? Or perhaps Thalia would suddenly have a new bout of freedom. She could travel around the county, exploring all these places her Gran would rave about, meeting new people… maybe even starting a family. Would she finally become an independent witch, living for nobody but herself? Or would she never return, escaping the growing fear of getting caught by her mother? The emotions swirled around in her mind much like a hurricane, distracting her greatly. Did Thalia even want a family? After giving the question some consideration, it occurred to her that perhaps a family life wasn’t the way she wanted to live. Actually, Thalia wouldn’t mind a life in which she lived by herself in a small house in the forest, away from society. By the gods, was she becoming her Gran? Of course not, she hadn’t turned herself to drink away her sorrows through a bottle of wine… But maybe it would help? No. That was not going to be an option for the troubled witch. She simply needed time and much more information. Which was why she, Ragnar, and Oliver were at the library in the first place, for information.

As the three entered, a woman with stark white hair and amber eyes greeted her and Ragnar, noting that they looked fine. Thalia grimaced before politely waving back to her. Is that what she was going to be known for now? The girl who broke from some fear-inducing gas? Giving a heavy sigh, Thalia pushed her worries to the back of her mind. She’d have to worry about others' thoughts later. For now, she wanted to learn about her powers and her heritage. Would they have information such as birth records? Probably not, that was a lot of information to hold. However, with that said, the library was incredible. It seemed to stretch on forever, with high ceilings, stacked in novels of information.

While most people enjoyed menial activities such as playing games, socializing, or simply drinking, Thalia got excited over the idea of learning. There was something about collecting and gathering new information that made her heart beat a little faster. Perhaps her love for knowledge and wisdom was just that strong. Her eyes glazed over the various books, raking her mind for topics to look for. There were several dimensions, and surely hers would not be the only one with witches? Suddenly curiosity rose in her chest. What if her father wasn’t from her dimension? Was that even possible? All these questions rose up at once, overwhelming the young witch. She couldn’t think of where to start.

“I think I’m going to look over here.”
Thalia gestured to the left side of the library to the boys. Once again, her voice squeaked out like a small mouse, barely audible. She hoped they would hear her well, although she had to admit, they were in a library.

As she made her way in between the tall shelves, she rested her hand on the spines of old leather books. The touch of the books brought a warm feeling to her heart as she oftentimes would use stories as an escape from her reality. Sometimes she would read stories of princesses being saved by princes, or two young adventurers on a quest for riches. Thalia always wished she could be an adventurer, searching for something that caught her eye… but instead, she felt like someone who was always running from her past, and the only time she could slow down was when she finally died.

Suddenly a silver glint caught her amber eyes, as silver wording on a dark black book etched ‘The Complete History of Every Witch’. Immediately she surged forward and pulled the book out of its place, in which a puff of dust escaped. With the dust came a few sneezes from the witch, as she flipped open its frail pages. Finding a comfortable chair to sit in, she prepared herself to begin a long read. Not before long, Thalia found herself frowning, as the information held no truth to it whatsoever. Instead of speaking of the wonders of witches, and how their powers came to be, it instead painted them to evil hags who worshipped the devil and simply sacrificed innocent animals for their own gain. While the sentiment could be true for some witches, Thalia knew it wasn’t all entirely true. Upset and unamused, she replaced the book before stomping off and looking for others.

Soon her eyes caught another glimpse of the word witch. Having her expectations be much lower than before, she warily opened the book and scanned its contents. Immediately she recognized that the book was completely in another language, one that Thalia had not learned. Deciding to keep it with her, as there might be someone who could translate the book, she went off to look for others. This would be a long search indeed.

PANDORA
images (72).jpeg
The ghost was chilling in her secret staff room when another students came into the library. This time there's three of them! Pandora was happy that the new students had been pretty enthusiasthic about visiting the library, but she also didn't want to go out and get another poke in the eye. However, her hesitation vanished the moment she took a good look at the trio and noticed that two of them were males!

Pandora suddenly appeared right behind Ragnar and Oliver. Her right hand touched Ragnar's hips while her left hand touched Oliver's shoulder. The ghost was drooling excitedly and her eyes were literally turned into heart shapes.

"Welcome, handsome, to the Tower of Knowledge~" Unlike when greeting Dawn before, Pandora greeted the new arrivals with a much warmer tone. Though, she didn't seems to adress Thalia's presence much.

"My name is Pandora and I am the librarian in this academy. What can I do to help you gentlemen??"

EldridSmith EldridSmith beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes

1587438778580.png After there breakfast escapade Ragnar walked into the library with a smile, happily accompanying Thalia and Oliver. As Thalia broke away Ragnar was about to search for a book about his bloodline and what happened when he entered that state of fury before joining Thalia when a ghost girl put her hand on his hip. "Thank you, I'm looking for a book on storm giant bloodlines." He says before noticing she was eyeing him like he looked a a plate of delicious food. This unnerved him and he placed his hand on his sword, ready to attack the strange person if they were intent on eating anyone.
beeswaxie beeswaxie jinxxes jinxxes Ace Cream Ace Cream

old blue eyes
stalking: beeswaxie beeswaxie
the more lively books in the library would quick fall to a eerie silence as something crawled though the shelves and bookcases with not but a low chittering sound it’s body blending into the background less for its many glowing blue eyes. It’s target was alone once again... the same magic thing form yesterday that had so unjustly escaped it’s grasp the keeper of this place was distracted by larger meals.. though there where to many of them to risk retribution form the grand serpent that claimed this place as its lair not even the great ones would venture this far into the open especially with so Many around for that same reason but this one.. old blue might have been at the bottom of this food chain but that’s want allowed it to seek its meals in such open and well trodden places. It would keep following the girl approaching her slowly but steadily though the young witch would have felt something was off the creature emitting a low hum of contentment that was just auditable once it had gotten into striking distance... the question now was would the witch girl have time to react? Or fall victim to old blue eyes?

PANDORA

Pandora eyed where Ragnar's hand going and whistled with amusement.

"That's a big sword you have there, hun, fitting of your size. I won't mind if you want to penetrate me with your big~ sharp~ sword~" The ghost said playfully and then giggled as she flew to take several books from the higher shelves, leaving a trail of pink heart-shaped blood trail on the air that faded away after a few seconds. She soon came back to Ragnar with books in tow.

"Not much books dedicated solely to storm giant sadly. Most of them are still under examination." She put several books in front of Ragnar. The ghost once again flew to take another books.

"These books has one or two chapters regarding storm giants. You might want to check those parts~" Pandora put roughly two dozens books in front of Ragnar.

"And in these," She put a massive pile of additional books. "Storm giants are mentioned several times inside these books. All the books here are magical so if you want to search for a certain keyword just said the command 'search order: storm giant' and the books will open the pages where the keywords are mentioned. Happy reading, hunky babe~ call me anytime."

The ghost shifted her eyes towards Oliver. Now he got all of Pandora's attention.

"How about you, cutie? Would you like to search a book? Use the wifi? Or perhaps... Me? Ehehe." The ghost topped it with a wink at Oliver.

EldridSmith EldridSmith jinxxes jinxxes

DAWN
images (76).jpeg

After greeting Thalia and Ragnar Dawn decided to head for breakfast. Yesterday their breakfast was packed with everyone doing it at the same time but today it seems they're doing it at their own pace. Which is good! Now she could enjoy a simple melon cookie dipped into black spine tea as breakfast without being disturbed by the creatures of darkness. It was such a calming morning that she accidentally fell asleep with her head on the dining table. Morrigan the flying book just hovers above her since she was holding the leash.

It was strange being shrunk down so tiny, but it was rather intriguing to see the world from this scale. Sitting down on one of the couches, Nerium sighed.

"Well, after Ariel's puzzle room, I was helping several pairs of students through the fear. There's a flower that negates fear effects, so I was growing a few. Kind of beside the point.

But I am rooming with Ragnar and Thalia, the storm giant and the witch girl. And apparently Ragnar had looked to Thalia for comfort, but she left. So when I woke them up this morning, Thalia ran off and I was consoling Ragnar."

Nerium stopped for a moment, trying to remember the description Ragnar gave of his nightmare. A few more tears pricked in the corners of her eyes.

"Ragnar said he saw his home village, friends and family, along with Thalia being pillaged by Frost giants. Being used? and murdered. The village burning to the ground. I just don't understand any of it. Why? Why would people do that? I know there's alot of things I don't know, like what he meant by used. But.."

Nerium just felt lost. Confused. Overwhelmed. She felt like a block headed idiot compared to everyone else. They just knew things she didn't. Did everyone know about murder, crime? Is she just a dumb worthless block of wood? Is all she's good for just giving people flowers? Was she too nice?

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Caspian Varuna Xiloscient

Caspian backed up when Aria came at him for a hug, a spectral viperfish circling around him. His summons tended not to be a thing he could control, they just kinda happened in relation to his emotions. He coudl sometimes summon them or choose their form, but usually not.

"Please, no hugs. And the water control? That's something all merfolk have. Granted, my family are all sea shamans, or sea witches you land folk call us, so our powers are stronger than most."

Caspian demonstrated by making another water hand to scratch the pupper's tummy, watching as the dog rolled around happily on the sand.

Caspain snickered at Zanma's literal interpretation of his question. But she seemed to understand what he had meant.

Getting an idea, Cas held up a finger for them to wait for a moment, before diving back to the whale skeleton. Breaking off another small bone, around a foot long, but it was rathee thick and strong. That way, maybe that zombie goblin would have something else to bite aside from Zanma.

Breaching the surface, Caspian twisted in the air before landing back in the water. Using a water hand, he teased the zombie goblin with the bone before giving it to her.

"This way, the gobbo has something else to chew on. Kinda like our little puppy friend. And as long as you're investigating, want to give me a hand. Found a few sea caves, and don't want to go in alone. Need a few ingredients."

While he was speaking to Zanma, the question was opened to all 3 of them.

YungJazz YungJazz GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Superfly47 Superfly47
EldridSmith EldridSmith

Name, Age:
Oliver Castro, 18

Race, Role:
Half Demon, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, N/A

Abilities:
Precognition, Empathy, Telepathy, Telekinesis

Mood: Cautious

Thalia was pretty quick to go off on her own, leaving Oliver standing awkwardly next to the giant. Only to be suddenly touched by someone questioning them. He stiffened up, pulling away to get a look at this newcomer. It seemed she was in charge of the library here. She'd probably know where to look for certain ideas. His gaze traveled to where Thalia had left for her own search, he wished she was here right now to help. She didn't even have to talk for him, just so he didn't feel so nervous. Then again, Ragnar seemed ready to attack if things went haywire, though he was assuming that her intent was malicious and not that she was looking at them in a way adoration.

"Demonology...." He muttered out quietly, hoping to skip over Ragnar's ears and effectively ignoring her suggestive comment. Of course, Oliver wasn't even sure where to go with searching into his demon heritage, so he left it as general demonology rather than anything specific. Didn't need to get stuck from one focus, if he kept it open he could see how they worked for other dimensions too like with his thoughts on Arlosk. They certainly seemed to be different from on another.

Name, Age:
Asher Quinn, 19

Race, Role:
Elf/Light Elemental, Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Chill

The plan was all set then, Asher humming as he led the way out of the room so they could grab some breakfast fashionably late. He'd let Telith hide a little since he did go through a lot from yesterday, but Asher would be back on track for pushing him to be more open soon enough. First things first was food and asking Dawn if she knew anything. Right now, she was their only lead.

"Remember, just keep your head up. It's not a big deal~" Asher gave a reminder before they stepped in. It seemed a good number of people were missing from breakfast though, probably already out to do other things with their free day that they had. Shame. But their target for questioning was there at least, passed out on a table and holding a leash to a flying book. Not what the elf was expecting.

Asher looked to Telith to give him a little nudge, "Let's grab some food and sit by her~" Was his suggestion since it would kill two birds with one stone. No need to wait, they could eat while interrogating.

1587438778580.png Ragnar was confused on why the strange girl wanted him to stab her and he wasn't about to do it anyways so he thanked her, took the books and went to sit near Thalia leaving Oliver to find his own things... he should be fine with the odd ghost girl. He felt something was off and he began looking around but saw nothing so he shrugged and sat down and began reading... nothing on bloodlines... still nothing on bloodlines...obscure reference without any details...
beeswaxie beeswaxie Ace Cream Ace Cream jinxxes jinxxes Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
1585868356240.png Ooh juicy gossip Chester thought to himself as he heard about Ragnar and Thalia. "So you were consoling the man after a couples squabble?" Chester asked before hearing about Ragnars dream. This giant has the hots for this girl whether he knows it or not, it's only the second day after all. Chester thinks with a mischievous grin before remembering he was playing counselor for Nerium. He resumed a serious face typical frost giants: Rape, pillage, freeze over the place. The fire was likely from a dropped torch or something by one of the villagers. "You know of neutral and good natured creatures and people, but not all existences are good or neutral. Many are evil in nature. Frost giants, fire giants, aboleths, most devils, granted there are realms with nice devils, demons, some great old ones, and so on. They have their own goals they put above all else and will do any evil deed to further them. Some of these creatures find a sick pleasure in murder and destruction. Most races have individuals who can defy their nature. You're going to find good people and bad people, you're going to learn how to deal with them here. I will be honest, you don't want to know what he meant by used but I'm afraid you're going to have to learn. How you ever seen a duck forcefully mate before? That's what he meant except it's more willing and malicious in nature than a duck." Chester says somberly.
Corvid15 Corvid15

Nerium's expression dropped. She knew about animals, she had seen such thinhs before. But she had never realised what it was, or that the female duck didn't want it. She didn't know, until now, that humanoids reproduced similarly.

But that was what Ragnar meant.. Why? Why would the gods allow this? Why did this have to exist.. wait. Her mother had told her how the world was created, how the Briarwood forest was made as a safe haven, an Eden.

The Earth Mother and the Sky Father created the worlds, having children that controlled different dominions. But before them, there were their parents: Baphomet and Tiamat. Baphomet was the embodiment of pure good, Tiamat pure evil. The Earth Mother and Sky father had made the worlds and the creatures in them, wanting to keep their creations out of their parents constant war. But each of their battles brought them to a different world, tainting some creatures with darkness and some with the light.

When the final battle came, and Baphomet sacrificed himself to seal away Tiamat, his body fell into the spot that was now the Briarwood forest, blessing the land as a place of good, a sanctuary for those who needed it.

Nerium's mother had always glossed over what evil was, or what Tiamat did. And this was why. She didn't want anyone to know the truth of the world, to realise the horrors that were out there.

Nerium fell silent, petting the also tiny Atropa, deep in thought.

"So, that's just how the world is. Good and evil, with some inbetween. I see why Mother and Father never told us any of this."

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1588977829651.png "I'm sorry you had to learn of this... but you stepped out of your haven and this is real life. We'll do our best to help you but you need to learn how to adapt on your own... as such is nature." Chester says seriously "Let's move to something less serious, give me all these juicy details on your roommates!" He says before summoning a pot of tea. "Care for some? It's a fairy blend that I'm sure you haven't had before."
Corvid15 Corvid15

Name, Age:
Thalia Blackthorn, 19

Race, Role:
Human (witch), Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Female, Hetero

Abilities:
Divination (very little), Spellcasting, Necromancy, Creation of Potions & Elixirs

With: Alone
Mood: Curious/Suspicious

Thalia paused before reaching for the brown leather spine of the weathered book. Immediately, her blood began to run cold and the hair on her arms perked up. Something was off… But she couldn’t seem to figure out what. Looking behind her suspiciously, her eyes scanned the tower of books surrounding her. It was just bookshelves sitting around, untouched. Still unconvinced that she was alone, her gaze returned to the book she had been trying to grab. It was named Pendle Witches, and Thalia assumed this would have a great amount of information.

Slipping the book from its hiding place, she opened up the cover to study its information. As her eyes scanned the title page, she almost dropped the book with a gasp. Sure enough, the author of the novel’s name was scribbled at the bottom in all too familiar handwriting. Maven Blackthorn. Thalia’s eyes widened as she desperately flipped through the pages, trying to see if it were some sort of joke. However, no big red words appeared, telling her that she had been pranked. So her Mam had written books? However, something seemed not quite right about it. The book appeared to be centuries old, and Thalia knew her Mam hadn’t been alive for that long. Upon closer inspection, she found an old description of the author. Instead of describing her Mam, it described the looks of what her Gran would portray to be her mother. Her great Gran? In shock, the young witch sat down on the floor, keeping the book in her lap as she flipped through the pages. She was so distracted by the discovery of the novel, that she failed to notice her half-giant friend, Ragnar, sit down silently next to her.

Unfortunately, the book only held information that Thalia had previously known. Everything that both her Mam and Gran taught her in her 19 years of life was described in the worn pages. Of course, there was some information that Thalia had yet to learn and so she made sure to scribble them down in her notebook. The book seemed to be her Great Gran’s own spellbook and so Thalia decided to spend her time in the library copying down information. The discovery of this book caused the witch to be distracted from paying attention to the blue eyes that were following her every move.

Last edited:
pink girl.PNGAria went to hug the mermaid, but a snake fish suddenly appeared between them. Aria jumped back in fear. She nodded when the mermaid expressed her reluctance to hug, keeping her eyes firmly on the fish snake.

Aria instantly accepted the offer to look for ingredients in the sea caves. Aria would have pretty much accepted any offer to get away from the snake fish. As Aria joined the mermaid in their new quest, Aria asked, “What’s your name by the way. I’m Aria.” After a pause, “You’re a very good swimmer. Did you get stuck on something when you were underwater for a while?”

Turning her head back to the dog, Trae and zombie girl, Aria asked, “Will you guys be joining us? If that’s okay with you mermaid?” Zombie girl was scary, but nowhere near as scary as a snake fish. If they encountered another snake fish, Aria figured zombie girl could handle that. Aria said to mermaid, "If they don't join us now, they can always catch up."

Corvid15 Corvid15 YungJazz YungJazz GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith

PANDORA

"Oho? Demonology? That's a very board range of search. You can simply browse the shelves over there~" Pandora seems to be perking up when Oliver said the subject he wanted to look for. Her human-like body slowly melts away as she revealed a mummy-like shriveled body full of warts beneath it, some of the warts popped and magma-like substance was dripping down her figure. The abyss inside her hollow eyes was staring Oliver as she circled the young man. She stopped right behind Oliver and whispered to his ear, her flirty voice was gone and replaced by a hoarse voice that sounds like several dying people speaking at once.

"But you know, I like those eyes of yours. If you want to know something that you can't find from any books. I will gladly help~ Ehehehe. Ehehehe. Ehehehehehehehehehehhehe......... Happy reading, cutie~" and with that. The ghost sinked into the floor as if it was a quicksand.

jinxxes jinxxes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back