• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
pink girl.PNG
The flying boy certainly was intimidating. Aria is naturally short, the boy is tall and by floating he seems even higher up. Straining her head to look up at him, Aria just nervously shook her head at the flying boys question.

Aria thought the white-haired girl was nice and was right not to show fear. Not showing fear is a lot easier to say than to actually do, Aria thought to herself.

The cute boy and the succubus were talking and eyeing Aria. The succubus scared Aria as Aria feared she was trying to eat her. In a way the succubus wanted to eat her, just not the way Aria expected. When the succubus approached Aria and asked for Aria’s name, she felt scared. Aria didn’t want to talk to her, but worried that disrespectful would turn the succubus against her, so Aria meekly responded with, “I’m Aria.”

When the white haired girl grabbed Aria’s hand and suggested they go to the academy garden, Aria nodded and said, “Please, let’s get out of here.” When the two got to the garden, Aria gave the girl a big hug. “Thanks for being nice to me. I’m glad a made a friend. What’s your name?”

EldridSmith EldridSmith Ace Cream Ace Cream iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing

Ragnar Torsten (Zanma )
1586406297963.pngZanma frowned as she finished devouring the rest of the mutton, Ragnar's jovial enthusiasm was far from enough for her. She had a new form, no way was she gonna waste it on something as trivial as a spar. The second he turned away from her towards the sparring ring, her eyes immediately darted back to scan over the assembled students. Her gaze landed on several students gathered nearby, her eyes briefly darted to Ragnar as he hopped into the ring. A smirk spread across her face as she took the opportunity to snatch a fancy-looking drink from the buffet and slip away. By the time Ragnar was calling for her to join him, she'd already made her semi-great escape.

Of course, as she was still utilizing the giant's appearance, anyone with even above average vision would notice the red head of hair making its way across the courtyard.

Zanma liked to think she was a studious individual, as her research into Necromancy had led her to a number of discoveries about the worlds she inhabited. Of course, her knowledge was mostly limited to Tyre, Allunium and her homeland. Even so, the plethora of students here matched a number of myths and legends that Tyre's locals believed in. Which is why she could immediately identify the floating boy as a specter or spirit of some type.

But she wasn't going to waste someone else's appearance on chasing ghosts, that was something she could research on her own time. No, she was more concerned with locating the easiest target she could. And that target just so happened to be right next to the floater. Zanma was preparing her most aggressive pick-up lines possible when some other girl shows up and pretty much scared her target away with what she could easily identify as flirting.

'Ragnar' continued approaching the group, watching his former target and some white-haired girl make their escape with a dejected chuckle, "Blast it, you scared her off before I could have any fun with her." He noted before turning to the demon and shrugging his large shoulders "I'd probably be infuriated if watching that catastrophe unfold wasn't so hilarious!"

Pausing to take a deep swig of his drink, 'Ragnar' glanced towards the spirit boy and gestured towards him as he grinned at the Red Girl "You gonna try that comedy routine with this one, too?" he put a hand to his chin in humored contemplation "Not sure how it'd work, him looking fairly intangible and all, but I bet seeing you try would be almost as amusing."

Telith
interaction: jinxxes jinxxes
“Oh that’s...good yeah” Telith sounded a little more confident glad Asher had talked to him.. he was a nice person at least in Telith mind. Telith would move a lot closer to Asher smiling a little about his comments on the sparks the white toothy semi circle appearing again “yeah maybe We will... Umm.. you.. I.. well.. I would like to be... um friends? With you?” Telith would say a little akwardly having someone else to take to aside for arlosk and evren would be good, he really wanted to stop being so much of a burden on there relationship. His eyes would shift to a shade of green as Asher twirled the air around his finger the embarrassment was less about the hair and more Asher complement “th-thanks... don’t worry I don’t bite it’s umm fine” he would say pausing for a moment could he trust Asher enough to let him see his face? Maybe? If he didn’t take his hoodie of no one else would see right? “Umm... if it makes it easier I’ll err.. drop the darkness... i don’t normally like people seeing my face... but if we.. are gonna be friends... then I should trust you.. right?.. so.. please don’t laugh“ he’d say the darkness slowly fading to reveal his surprising attractive looking face instead of skin small purple scales covered telith long red hair upon his head as well a a few horns jutting out.
804C4F81-7F96-4266-AA3B-56A24F98E4CA.jpeg

Dawn

The garden was a very wide space with animated bushes and beautiful flowers all over the place. Some other people could be seen relaxing on the benches or throwing coins into the fountain, and a woman wearing a pumpkin helmet could be seen trimming one of the girrafe-shaped animated bush with a glowing shears, and the bushes seems to enjoys the procees as it shifted its limbs to make it more convenient to be cut. Overall the garden was a much less crowded place compared to the hall.

"I'm not nice. I just don't like flirts." Dawn replied. She was hesitant when Aria said she just made a friend, which implied that the elf think of her as a friend already. Dawn was not used to a fast-paced friendship forming like this, but she was also surprised at herself when she simply accepted it. "And call me Dawn."

Dawn pulled Aria towards one of the bench so they could sit down. She choose the bench that was located in front of the fountain, underneath a tree. A small animated shrub wobbled towards them, it was carrying various kind of snacks on a tray. Another shrubs followed suit, this one was carrying several kind of drinks. Dawn ignored the first shrub but immediately snatched a glass of melon-flavored soda from the second shrub.

"This place is my third favorite place in this academy, after the astrarium and the infirmary. Though the last time I came here this place was overrun with giant potatoes." That was several months ago. Dawn toured the academy with several other candidates from Titania before deciding, 'yeah, I want to attend this place'.

Superfly47 Superfly47

1586403599223.png

arlosk
interaction: Superfly47 Superfly47 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter mention: EldridSmith EldridSmith
Arlosk would huff in annoyance as she saw the elf girl go... she was cute but waay to much of a scaredy cat sure she’d given arlosk her name.. but then just up and left how rude of her... she‘d hadn't noticed the giant approach them as she was still standing there watching them leave, well that was until he spoke to her she spun around to face them.. although arlosk did notice one then.. there where 2 of them hard to miss a second giant especially whe. They looked the same her first throughs drifted to a shapeshifter making her smile deviously this could be fun.”hmmm weelll they where not the most interesting annyway I mean they just up and left rather rude of them” she’d say with a smile getting a lot closer to the giant her tail wrapping around his arm just a little “hmm not gonna go for the ghost too little substance but you~~ well“ she’d pause giggling a little “your far more interesting especially since you look just the same as that other fellow soo~ You a shapeshifter then?“ arlosk would finish giving a knowly devious grin to them.

[div class="root"] [div class="flexcontainer"] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="seikamainL"] [div class="seikaIMG" style="background: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f695ab46-ecdd-444b-ae49-c9a930737e69/dajpeoz-3084df0f-a6da-49ec-9ef5-21c91cb486a2.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1434,q_80,strp/will_solace_by_cookiecreation_dajpeoz-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQzNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y2OTVhYjQ2LWVjZGQtNDQ0Yi1hZTQ5LWM5YTkzMDczN2U2OVwvZGFqcGVvei0zMDg0ZGYwZi1hNmRhLTQ5ZWMtOWVmNS0yMWM5MWNiNDg2YTIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.dNhyyQg7Fg2jQLc5SQF0a1FjCEy0CMrbiUmXXNj5o5E') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat;"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="scrollbox"] [div class="EN"] Asher Quinn [/div] [div class="indented"] [div class="accentheader"] location [/div] Courtyard
[div class="accentheader"] tags [/div] Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 [/div] [div class="bodytext"] "Of course we can be friends." He assured him. As Telith dropped the darkness asher tucked the strand of hair back behind his ear. "Youre cute~" he had no problems just flat out complimenting people. Then he leamed in with a little devilish smirk. "Oooh, now what does green mean?~" his voice had a little light teasing to it, he had a feeling it had something to do with being flustered or embarrassed. Which was exactly why he was pointing it out now. "I think its a pretty color on you~ wonder what i can do to see it more often?~"

To further cement trying to fluster him, his hand stayed by telith's face, tilting his chin up a bit, touch lingering longer than just putting hair back in place, and sending him a quick wink. He definitely figured it was about being flustered and would so shower him with more compliments. It was definitely a part of why he got drawn to more shy people, he enjoyed their ernest reactions. And Telith having eyes that gave it all away definitely made asher want to his reactions. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by @Nano
[class name="root"] --bg: #fefefe; --accent: #b54434; --grey1: #656765; --grey2: #aaaaaa; --grey3: #e8e8e8; --text: #878787; --s1: 45px; --s2: 35px; --s3: 25px; --s4: 1.0em; --s5: 0.9em; --JP: 'Sawarabi Mincho', sans-serif; --EN: 'Work Sans', sans-serif; --LH: 125%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px 0; background-color: var(--bg); font-size: initial; [/class] [class name="flexcontainer"] flex: 1 0 100%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin-left: -20px; width: 100%; max-width: 840px; [/class] [class name="flexbox"] flex: 1 0 300px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 20px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; height: 70vh; max-height: 650px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow: hidden; position: relative; [/class] [class name="seikamainL"] box-sizing: border-box; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid var(--grey3); background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name="seikaIMG"] display: flex; flex-flow: column-reverse nowrap; width: 100%; max-width: 348px; height: calc(70vh - 52px); max-height: 598px; background: url('') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat; [/class] [class name="JP"] font-size: var(--s1); font-family: var(--JP); font-weight: 500; color: var(--accent); line-height: 100%; [/class] [class name="EN"] font-size: var(--s2); font-family: var(--EN); font-weight: 900; color: var(--grey1); line-height: 100%; [/class] [class name="scrollbox"] padding-right: 18px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; height: 70vh; max-height: 650px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class name="bodytext"] margin-top: 25px; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); text-align: justify; color: var(--text); line-height: var(--LH); [/class] [class name="indented"] margin-top: 25px; margin-left: 20px; width: calc(100% - 20px); font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); text-align: justify; color: var(--text); line-height: var(--LH); [/class] [class name="accentheader"] display: inline-block; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); line-height: (--LH); color: var(--accent); text-transform: uppercase; [/class]

1586577973184.png
Telith
"nice... thats good" telith would smile a happy expression on his now visible face, his eyes and scales on his face become a swirling mixture of yellow and green when asher said he was cute "r-r-reeaally? th-th-thank you.." he would stay stuttering not out of fear but out of embarrassment "well.. green.. means embarrassed.. I guess you can tell... and umm... well yellow I guess is excited too... yeah.." he would reply look down at the ground a little when asher mentioned he wanted to see telith embarrassment more often, telith trying to remember how arlosk would deal with situation mostly learning his social skills of a succubus made things interesting.. he would chuckle just a little "well if you keep going like this your gonna see a rainbow" he telith would reply with a cheeky little smile his eyes and scales going totally yellow as he realised he was ACTUALLY HAVING A PROPER CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE HE LIKED. it was insanely exciting to have asher as a friend... he was really glad to have met him right off the bat. when asher touched telith face the little area became an orange as it made him just a bit uncomfortable. when he did finally place the hair back telith would suddenly hug asher out of nowhere it was kinda tight too.

[div class="root"] [div class="flexcontainer"] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="seikamainL"] [div class="seikaIMG" style="background: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f695ab46-ecdd-444b-ae49-c9a930737e69/dajpeoz-3084df0f-a6da-49ec-9ef5-21c91cb486a2.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1434,q_80,strp/will_solace_by_cookiecreation_dajpeoz-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQzNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y2OTVhYjQ2LWVjZGQtNDQ0Yi1hZTQ5LWM5YTkzMDczN2U2OVwvZGFqcGVvei0zMDg0ZGYwZi1hNmRhLTQ5ZWMtOWVmNS0yMWM5MWNiNDg2YTIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.dNhyyQg7Fg2jQLc5SQF0a1FjCEy0CMrbiUmXXNj5o5E') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat;"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="scrollbox"] [div class="EN"] Asher Quinn [/div] [div class="indented"] [div class="accentheader"] location [/div] Courtyard
[div class="accentheader"] tags [/div] Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 [/div] [div class="bodytext"] Asher did move his hand away as he saw more orange. Didn't want to do things that made him anxious after all. But he figured that he wasnt too freaked as he suddenly got pulled into a strong hug. He let out a laugh and hugged him back. "Am i just that irresistible that you cant keep your hands off me?~" he teased, "I know im gorgeous, no need to hide what you think~" amd there was the massive ego. Of course he would be fishing for compliments as well. Asher was probably as confident with his looks as Arlosk, a literal succubus who was made to exude sex. Of course, he was a bit on the softer side, he wasnt planning on trying to jump into bed with anyone......yet at least. Would be good to get to know everyone a little bit more at least. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by @Nano
[class name="root"] --bg: #fefefe; --accent: #b54434; --grey1: #656765; --grey2: #aaaaaa; --grey3: #e8e8e8; --text: #878787; --s1: 45px; --s2: 35px; --s3: 25px; --s4: 1.0em; --s5: 0.9em; --JP: 'Sawarabi Mincho', sans-serif; --EN: 'Work Sans', sans-serif; --LH: 125%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px 0; background-color: var(--bg); font-size: initial; [/class] [class name="flexcontainer"] flex: 1 0 100%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin-left: -20px; width: 100%; max-width: 840px; [/class] [class name="flexbox"] flex: 1 0 300px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 20px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; height: 70vh; max-height: 650px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow: hidden; position: relative; [/class] [class name="seikamainL"] box-sizing: border-box; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid var(--grey3); background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name="seikaIMG"] display: flex; flex-flow: column-reverse nowrap; width: 100%; max-width: 348px; height: calc(70vh - 52px); max-height: 598px; background: url('') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat; [/class] [class name="JP"] font-size: var(--s1); font-family: var(--JP); font-weight: 500; color: var(--accent); line-height: 100%; [/class] [class name="EN"] font-size: var(--s2); font-family: var(--EN); font-weight: 900; color: var(--grey1); line-height: 100%; [/class] [class name="scrollbox"] padding-right: 18px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; height: 70vh; max-height: 650px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class name="bodytext"] margin-top: 25px; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); text-align: justify; color: var(--text); line-height: var(--LH); [/class] [class name="indented"] margin-top: 25px; margin-left: 20px; width: calc(100% - 20px); font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); text-align: justify; color: var(--text); line-height: var(--LH); [/class] [class name="accentheader"] display: inline-block; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); line-height: (--LH); color: var(--accent); text-transform: uppercase; [/class]

pink girl.PNGAria grabbed Dawn close, “You are nice, you’re nice to me.” Aria gave Dawn a hug, “I couldn’t imagine being at this strange place without you. With all these scary creatures.” Aria began to wonder if behind Dawn’s hair, if Dawn have elfish ears and was like her. Only an elf could be this nice, Aria thought.

Directly asking what Dawn is seemed a little forward, so Aria went more subtle. “Where are you from Dawn?” Well, this is more subtle for Aria, that is.

The garden certainly was beautiful. Aria skipping around, feeling all the different plants. “This place is amazing, so many different plants and flowers. It’s so well kept. In the forest, nature is allowed to grow how it wants.”

Aria had no idea what an astrarium and infirmary is. “What are those two other places you mentioned? I’d try to pronounce them, but I’m sure to get them wrong.”

Ace Cream Ace Cream

1584587966228.png Ragnar Turner around to fund his "clone" running off into the crowd like a coward. He picked his cloak up once again and approached them with thundering steps.... grabbing food and drink on the way. With his free hand he grabbed his "clones" shoulder. "What's the big idea copying me and running off?! If you're going to take my form at least fight me!"
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (sorry it's short)

Dawn

Dawn was rather confused at Aria's lack of knowledge about simple terms like infirmary and astrarium, but she soon realized that since this academy was placed in the crossroad of realms, gap of knowledge like this would be pretty common occurence and she should get used to it.

"Infirmary is that place where doctor treat anyone that needs medical attention, also a nice place to take a nap. And astrarium is like planeta- wait, no." Dawn tried her best to explain the terms, though after years of using these words for granted she find it a bit difficult to explain it in an easy to understand way, MeChip only able to assist with dictionary-based explanation afterall. "It's a place to see the cosmic flow of the entire realms... something like that."

"Ugh, sorry, I'm not good at explaining things. Anyway, the realm where I came from is called Titania. I don't really know what is the difference between my world and yours, or anyone else really. I never visit another realm, so take a look at these photos and see it for yourself." Dawn produced several photos from her small purse and showed them to Aria. "I took it from the city where I previously live, Cybellia"

146a1b1305ecc8197d3e85bdb50bdfe01c74c723b37243912ad903bc3026e4e2_product_card_v2_mobile_slider...jpg
68f0c576d7bd95bf835126db228a1fb3e9d5545a37bfe8c296d0b3cb82f5fa3a_product_card_v2_mobile_slider...jpg
images (26).jpeg
images (8) (1).jpeg

"Tell me about your world too." Dawn asked.

Superfly47 Superfly47

Ragnar Torsten (Zanma ) 1586406297963.png
Zanma downed some more of her drink as she watched the red girl with a raised eyebrow. Grin widening as a tail wrapped around her arm, Zanma had to stop herself from snickering at Arlosk's interest. But that grin lightened a bit when she guessed at her origin.

"Only a mere shapeshifter?" 'Ragnar' tilted his head to the side before snorting with amusement "Insulting me isn't going to get me out of this armor any faster, lass. You're lucky giants are weak to the whims of sensual womenfolk."

As she spoke, there was little doubt in Zanma's mind as to the source of the approaching footsteps. Right when they were at their closest, she raised her drink to her lips and took a sip right before Ragnar caught up to her. When his hand found her shoulder, she raised an eyebrow as she looked to him. But upon seeing the annoyance in his gaze, she was quick to dawn a grin once more. Soon her free arm wrapped around his shoulders as she pulled him into a side hug.

"Ah, there you are, Brother." 'Ragnar' spoke with a cheeky grin before nodding towards Arlosk "I was just having a wonderful conversation with this demonic escort over here. Apparently she finds interest in our similar appearance!"

'Ragnar' gave a hearty laugh before patting Ragnar on the back and giving a low smirk, "Hey, wanna see how long we could make use of her talents without her toes even touching the ground?" he asked before finishing the rest of his drink and tossing it to the side nonchalantly "Sounds like far more of an amusing endeavor than whatever bore of a battle you seem infatuated with."

pink girl.PNGAria nodded her head, “So an infirmary is a fancy word for a healer’s hut.” Aria smiled in satisfaction that there worlds might not be so different after all. When it came to the astrarium, Aria struggled as she just couldn’t grasped what it is. Aria didn’t want attention on her ignorance so she didn’t mention it.

Looking at the photos of Cybellia, Aria is amazed at where Dawn lives. “It’s so beautiful. So many fancy buildings. Why did you leave Titania? If I my ask.” Aria hoped this wouldn’t be too personal to ask.

Aria was happy to describe where she was from. “I’m from the forest.” After a moment, Aria realized she would need to describe more as there are likely forests in other realms too. I live in a big forest, full of all sorts of animals. My family isn’t wealthy, so we live in a small cottage in the forest.” Aria started to tear up, realizing that she might not see her parents for a long time. “I miss my family, I wish I could go home but I can’t.” Aria starts to cry.

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Dawn

"Scholarship." Dawn answered Aria's question shortly, and a bullet wound to the head. She didn't have personal motivation to be here, but if she could help the goverment studying psionic ability by being here then she wouldn't mind much. She got paid anyway.

Dawn listened to Aria's story of her home. At first her home sounds just like the world of a nature lover, but she then noticed that Aria's story going into a direction Dawn hadn't expect. She's actually poor and can't go home?? Moreover, the elf's sudden outburst of emotion left Dawn overwhelmed and panicking. What should one do when someone else cries in front of them?

"E-easy there." Dawn tried to calm Aria with an awkwardly placed shoulder hug and let Aria leans to her. Now what?? She screamed inside her mind, but not even her high-tech MeChip was able to answer question about the delicate nature of relationship. Dawn decided to clarify Aria's story first.

"What do you mean by you unable to go home? Are you not a new student?"

Superfly47 Superfly47

1586403599223.png

arlosk
interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @EldridSmith​
"yes your obviously one sweetie don't lie" arlosk would reply rolling her eyes a bit at the next question, sure she was a succubus.. but she wasn't trying to get the shapeshifter in bed at least this time, anyway the actual giant approached the not giant who's words quickly proved her point "aww sweetie looks like ya got caught out" shed say with a fake sadness to her voice "i doubt he's your brother at all aaany-" arlosk would quickly shut up the reason was rather apparent... with the creature behind her and the assertive presence it emanated

MR Cult
interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith
the figure that had appeared behind arlosk was a long robbed being with many many tentacles spreading out from the cloak the entity was the principle. he had an authoritative aura around him look at the two giants he would give a slight nod "hello.. ragnar... and zamma yes?" he would say Mr cult's voice sounded like many many smaller ones coming together he directed his attention to zamma "now.. miss zamma I should tell you that shapeshifting into other students outside of designated classes is banned, but since this is the first day ill let it slide... now please assume your normal form now... and don't let me catch you again" he would say matter a factly.

1586577973184.png

Telith
telith made a little purring noise somewhat like a cat when asher hugged him back. he was really happy to have... a proper friend? yes, that's what telith though at least. telith was a little embarrassed by want asher said next his face and eyes going green, then shifting back to there neutral colours "umm... i guess, you are... kinda irresistible... well a little.. you remind me of my cousin... a lot... shes.. a succubus.. so... yeah... umm.. you.. kinda act like her" telith would admit.. after all it would be rude not to like tell your friend? "and yeah.. you do look... really nice... thanks for the hug too," he would end off a little yellow and brighter purple colour mixing around in his scales and eyes.

Zanma
54453453131.jpgZanma didn't react to Mr. Cult's presence at first, instead she was busy considering why the demon seemed so intent on labeling her a shapeshifter. At first she assumed it was an attempt to insult her, but if she truly did believe that Zanma could be classified as such, then there could only be one answer. Smiling, she snapped her fingers once Mr. Cult was finished speaking.

"Ah, so folks here consider all Form-Changing races to be categorized as Shapeshifters?" She noted before shaking her head "Must not see as many as there are in my realms, then."

Raising a large hand, she listed off "Changelings, Shapeshifters, Shadelings and Mimics are only a few of the Form-Changing races known throughout Tyre and the realms bound to it. In my case I suppose you could say I'm closer in relation to the Skin-walkers than to Shapeshifters."

As she spoke, she melted out of Ragnar's skin, which literally melted off of her like heated cream before dissipating into nothing on the ground.

"In fact... in this case you could say that an actual Shapeshifter around here would be far more problematic than little old me." she noted with a yawn as she stretched her arms behind her head "Their access to the Glimmer makes them far harder to note unless the proper counter-visionary spells are utilized, but I'll assume such security has already been applied."

Saying that, Zanma put a finger to her lips in thought as she looked around. Shadelings weren't exactly designed to fool sensory spells like other Form-Shifting races could, they were more for imitating average mortals and the more simplistic kinds of monsters. If there really were shapeshifters at this school, she doubted anyone other than trained staff would be able to really tell. Even so, if they were accepted in a similar manner that she was, she doubted there'd be much cause for concern. But that concern returned when she thought a bit more on the rule that she'd just been made privy to.

Finally turning towards Mr. Cult, she gave a shake of her head, "But even so, that rule is far too lax, sir."

Glancing to the side, she pointed to one of the nearby shrub people, "Does that count as a student? Or what about..."

She turned her finger on him, "...you? It would be quite annoying dealing with more powerful Form-Changing races prancing about with the appearance and powers of the staff. So mayhaps the wording be made more... all-inclusive? So that I can worry a little less going forward?"

Lowering her hand, her three eyes snapped around the crowd. She'd like to believe that the campus would be prepared with counters for events such as that, but if there was one thing that she'd learned while evading the wars in her homeland, it was that assurances were a necessity.

pink girl.PNGAria appreciated that she had someone to talk about what she’s going through. Aria found the whole experience of having to leave home to be overwhelming.

She began to explain, “Rich noble elfs occasionally go hunting in the forest. They view all forest elfs like myself as second class citizens that the noble elfs can do whatever they want to.” Aria took a moment to wipe away tears before continuing. “One day a dog attacked me and I killed it. I then realized it was a hunting dog that belonged to a noble elf. The noble elf was furious and wanted to kill me. My parents sent me to this other realm as a way to keep me safe.”

Talking about what happened made Aria feel better and feel less alone. “Sorry for being so emotional and crying. I hope I didn’t ruin your outfit.” Aria did feel very grateful for all the attention that Dawn was devoting towards her.

“You have a scholarship, do you have any special skills?”

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Dawn

"Huh. That is more serious than I thought it would be." Dawn was thinking about Aria's situation. Unlike herself, the elf was sent here simply to protect her life from harm, but Aria said her family was not rich so does that mean she wasn't even listed as a student here? Aria was lost here, so her first step should be getting an accomodation, that was what Dawn was thinking. Being the crossroad of the universe, Dawn doubted that the academy didn't prepare for one or two refugees from random realm. Depending on the tentacleman's decision, Aria might even be able to enroll in the academy, or at least become a janitor while she waits for the situation on her home realm to calm down. Dawn was too focused on thinking that she missed Aria's next question. Fortunately the chip inside her brain repeated the message so she could catch up with the conversation.

Dawn pulled out a small polaroid camera from her purse and pressed a button in front of Aria. There's a pretty noticable clicking and buzzing sound as the camera was used, but no flashing light. A few seconds later a photo of Aria was produced from the bottom part of the camera.

"This is my special skill." Dawn showed Aria the photo before putting it into her purse, along with the photos of Cybellia. She might just got her first memorable moment here so better put it into her album.

"Also, let's meet the principal. If you can't go home for some time, then let's make this place your home for now." Dawn stood up and extended her hand towards Aria, inviting the elf to go back into the hall with her.

Superfly47 Superfly47

[div class="accentheader"] tags [/div] Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 [/div] [div class="bodytext"] Telith wrapped asher in real well by agreeing to the stupid comment meant just to boost his ego. Plus, taking it further and comparing him to a succubus? It really was easy to please him with some good compliments.

"Your cousins a succubus?" He was curious on that, there was the one girl who he had assuned was one. Was that her, did they both come together? Even if not, his dumb boy brain was curious. "Thats an interesting family tree. You know im really excited to learn more about everyone~ I've only really been around sun elves so everyone's prrtty much new to me. I know i saw some elf ears somewhere when i came in but thats the closest i got~" he was so genuinely excited to meet so many different people. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by @Nano

MR Cult
interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
MR cult would nod along with what Zanma had said "miss Zanma it is a simple term to encompass any entity that is capable of taking another form... skin-walker shapeshifter it matters little at the moment... understand.." he would reply bluntly "and please... miss Zanma.. do not be concerned about any issue with shapeshifters causing issues... we have staff and systems in place to deal with that, now.. have a nice day miss," he would finish off with a more happy tone before leaving as suddenly as he'd shown up

1586577973184.png

Telith
interaction: jinxxes jinxxes (myself) EldridSmith EldridSmith GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
"yeah my cousins is a succubus, it's mostly because I'm adopted.." Telith would answer Telith slowly letting go of asher after his next question his eyes and scales a bright glowing yellow now Telith smiling his share teeth obvious again " yeah it is a rather interesting family tree... oh.. umm I got a idea.. why don't we go meet my cousin, i bet you will like her she's really nice" telith would look over to the group around arlosk having been easy to spot her as he watched the principle leave the giant shadowling and her alone now. "umm.. but. if you don't mind.. im.. gonna hide.. my face again.. just.. not comfortable.. with too many people seeing it.." he'd say stuttering a little a bit again as his face disappeared into a murky blackness they yellow glow of Teliths eyes still visible. as hed lead asher towards arlosk and the other people though hed keep close to asher still "hey.. arlosk.. um.. made a friend.." telith would say announcing his presence somewhat timidly as there was the giant and another girl here too "oh.. umm.. hi there too.." telith would give the pair of unknow people a little awkward wave.

1586403599223.png

arlosk
interaction: myself GrieveWriter GrieveWriter EldridSmith EldridSmith jinxxes jinxxes (ya can bring evren in if you want)​
with the principal walking off arlosk would chuckle a little at Zanma "aww already intoubel~~ what a bad little girl" she'd remake yet it sounded more seductive then insulting especially when her tail wrapped around Zanma a little "sooo? now where all looking like we should why don't i should introduce myself already know your names thou I'm arlosk sweeties" her words flowed into the air like honey "hadn't expected a shadowling here that's unquie~~ and Ragnar your a have giant right?, impressive especially, hmm you know if you what a spar, id be happy to take you up on that offer" her voice sounded flirtatious yet serious? somehow, arlosk would have kept talking when she heard Telith speak she'd spin around tail unwrapping from Zanma as she did so to face both Telith and asher, a massive smile on her face when she saw the two "awwww... cutie that great, you made a good choice at that he's just as much of a cutie too" shed reply ending up giving both telith and asher a quick hug before backing off to face asher a little more "soo~ who are ya then? must be one special person to managed the feat you just pulled of cutie"

1586895078122.png Ragnar was rather miffed with the shapeshifter and stormed off to haunt the buffet table, entirely missing the comment from Arlosk.
(He's just open for interaction now if anyone's interested)

pink girl.PNGAria was very grateful that Dawn was spending so much time watching over her. She felt like asking why Dawn was being so nice to her, but Aria sensed that Dawn didn’t like talking about emotions. Aria can overwhelm others with her strong emotions.

Dawn’s skills were very impressive to Aria and she said, “So your special skill is taking moments in time and making them last forever?”

Meeting the principal was intimidating for Aria. If the students were strange and full of giants like the ones that Aria met, then who knows what the principle was like. Aria was just glad that she had a good friend like Dawn to go with her. “Thanks for helping me.” Aria said as she grabbed Dawn’s hand as they went to the hall.

Ace Cream Ace Cream

1586902674563.png Upon seeing Arlosks flirting gone awry and the chaotic situation that was occurring with the giant heading off for whatever reason, Evren decided to head over to Arlosk. "Dear, who's your new friend?" He asked as he leaned against her, his arm around her waist.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

[div class="root"] [div class="flexcontainer"] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="seikamainL"] [div class="seikaIMG" style="background: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f695ab46-ecdd-444b-ae49-c9a930737e69/dajpeoz-3084df0f-a6da-49ec-9ef5-21c91cb486a2.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1434,q_80,strp/will_solace_by_cookiecreation_dajpeoz-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQzNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y2OTVhYjQ2LWVjZGQtNDQ0Yi1hZTQ5LWM5YTkzMDczN2U2OVwvZGFqcGVvei0zMDg0ZGYwZi1hNmRhLTQ5ZWMtOWVmNS0yMWM5MWNiNDg2YTIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.dNhyyQg7Fg2jQLc5SQF0a1FjCEy0CMrbiUmXXNj5o5E') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat;"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="scrollbox"] [div class="EN"] Asher Quinn [/div] [div class="indented"] [div class="accentheader"] location [/div] Couryard
[div class="accentheader"] tags [/div] Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 EldridSmith EldridSmith [/div] [div class="bodytext"] Well this certainly got to be a greater group, and he definitely didnt mind getting hugged right now. Though the gears in his head started turning when another newcomer called the succubus 'dear.' Were they together? Were they exclusive? The second thought definitely came up pretty quick as he thought both were rather attractive.

"The names Asher." He introduced himself with a grin. "Its a pleasure to meet you~" he wasnt able to hide his obvious staring at Arlosk very well, a bit of a blush on his face. He actually did blush rather easy, he just didnt trip up over things. "I like to think im rather special~ but hearing it from someone like you is quite the compliment~" he hummed. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by @Nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back