• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So, guess i'll ask again just in case.

We split off towards our duties right?

I'd imagine gms would have word on the utter travesties we would be facing when we get on location?

Hrmm... thinking o other things to start.. perhaps getting people to get more beneficial wildlife in, frogs are handy to keep crop eating bugs away.

Make certain the fiends are properly watered, weeded, fertilized.

See what kind of crop we're working with in the start...

Need to see the plants for that, can't tell from seed alone.

I'd imagine gms would have word on the utter travesties we would be facing when we get on location?

Hrmm... thinking o other things to start.. perhaps getting people to get more beneficial wildlife in, frogs are handy to keep crop eating bugs away.

Yes.
Imagine the bigger complications when we expand the court to different corners of Jianki.
Thankfully, we will keep it simple for y'all.

Think of this as a way to familiarize yourselves with split duties. Imagine having to micromanage one miniquest per player. Couldn't be me.

I will fill in any holes you may desire being filled in, and we will allow you to fill in, yourself, what you want to fill in. But it won't take 15 weeks to complete.

Yes.
Imagine the bigger complications when we expand the court to different corners of Jianki.
Thankfully, we will keep it simple for y'all.

Think of this as a way to familiarize yourselves with split duties. Imagine having to micromanage one miniquest per player. Couldn't be me.
I will fill in any holes you may desire being filled in, and we will allow you to fill in, yourself, what you want to fill in. But it won't take 15 weeks to complete.
Gottchyea, then Yu will start with the simple, painstaking and ultimate task.

Figuring out what they're god damn working with.

Litterally, they have to know exactly what the state of the tools are, the state of their supply at this very moment and what is projected, if there are any ongoing priblems, what type of animals do they have, what are people doing to the fields, what do people need to be doing to the fields.

And most of all.

Whats the state of, and how many, workers and how much land do they have.

Hes good at hands on work, but degligation, acertaining who is best for what job, figuring out who has been doing what the longest, who is at a breaking point and several other things are also important.

Thankfully, Yu is earth alligned, authority is his port of call, we can make this work.

We just have to WORK

Gottchyea, then Yu will start with the simple, painstaking and ultimate task.

Figuring out what they're god damn working with.

Litterally, they have to know exactly what the state of the tools are, the state of their supply at this very moment and what is projected, if there are any ongoing priblems, what type of animals do they have, what are people doing to the fields, what do people need to be doing to the fields.

And most of all.

Whats the state of, and how many, workers and how much land do they have.

Hes good at hands on work, but degligation, acertaining who is best for what job, figuring out who has been doing what the longest, who is at a breaking point and several other things are also important.

Thankfully, Yu is earth alligned, authority is his port of call, we can make this work.

We just have to WORK
reminder that if there's a pressing need to find some kind of resource, Yu can probs hit up Shen with his knack for finding goods in the right supply and price, even if it might take some time u.u

That commerce specialization can come in surprisingly handy when it comes to procuring items for better farming. Seeds, tools, fertilizer. Ask as an order, and he will make sure they arrive sooner or later!

reminder that if there's a pressing need to find some kind of resource, Yu can probs hit up Shen with his knack for finding goods in the right supply and price, even if it might take some time u.u

That commerce specialization can come in surprisingly handy when it comes to procuring items for better farming. Seeds, tools, fertilizer. Ask as an order, and he will make sure they arrive sooner or later!
Aye, they will of course need to figure out trade...

We will make due for now, he last thing we'll need to do is break the treasury, even if armies march on their stomache, they still need their pockets heavy enough to keep from flying off.

Rice shall flow as water... We just have to be certain to get our crop running, and a proper schedule in place.

Then, it will practically run it'self.

Everything else we do will focus on quality, changing the water flow and where it flows from can add essential parts of this equation, the soil is also needing care. We need to figure out the soil's histiry, there in we shall be able to try out things.

The blessings of heaven and earth are plenty, we only need to see the signs, and how to manage them.

Tian is well-known and perhaps feared in the culinary world as Chenbei's prized confectioner - with many flocking to her seeking mentorship, to which the lady would always decline

So Long who simply uses the art of spying watching and self-teaching:

It is my, and Yu's job, to make certain our chefs have food to work, theirs to make certain our warriors and people can eat.

Raw rice not a meal doth make.

Simple invention in the jaws of nessessity can change the tide of war, even how we store food can revolutionize our efforts. Bees make honey, which in turn makes medicine and acts as a fastidious perservative.

Not to mention wax.

I cannot remember if bees are native to china... but here, perhaps.

and if shen ever gets saddled with a certain reckless warrior leader (xuexia), he may need to drag a certain chef with him as to not die of an aneurysm from all the force marching-

A good salad would suffice, though even disgized men may feel as if they were cattle brought to graze.

When in doubt repurpose archers into huntsmen, prepare animal traps ahead of time.

And most of all, eat of your enemy's stores.

For one basket of an enemy's rice is worth twice yours.

Treat the people well, but know how to strike your foe without lifting a fist.

The stomache is a true drive from heaven.

Famine can topple any dynasty faster than any invasion.

and army does march in its stomach, which is why you gotta have bulky logistics u.u

I feel like even if they don't get along personally, Long, Shen and Yu will def be working together a lot lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back