• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
:0
Imagine Tatsu and the Mob lining up for some food with little bowls being served by little So Long.

Oh yeah the giants XD
(roll credits)
Producer - Mal
Music - Mal
Costumes - Mal
Actor1 - Mal
Actor2 - Mal with a hat.
Actor3 - Mal with a wig.

I mean, if you are willing to take on the weights, I'll let ya. Don't think I won't. Smh my head.
Actor4 - Mal with a wig and hat

That is to say, it will be no different than ordinarity. Simply less regimented, and therefore more chaotic.

Sometimes to get machines to work you nee to give em a little bop.

Volume 1 CS Deadline Notice!
Malphaestus Malphaestus @Celestial Speck @Worthlessplebian @Funnier President @Soviet Panda @Doctor Nope ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool @Remembrance @Huntertabbysandshark3 @Nessi @Zvitra @xAlter @Meme Man @Crumbli @Petroshka velle velle FiveElemental FiveElemental Chimeric Chimeric ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Stikes Stikes Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean poiyuups poiyuups dragonsfire dragonsfire Orikanyo Orikanyo

Greetings, children.
The settled deadline for character sheets will be next Wednesday - December 22nd. I understand many are undergoing examinations for the end of their semesters and others at work during the busier time of the year. Thusly, if you are unable to get a sheet done by then, please file a notice or update me on your situation. Inactive characters that have an absent notice will be kept canon until their respective players can resume their participation at a later time. Those that fail to report in will be benched indefinitely until they are able to get in touch with me or Mal regarding their attendance and ability to rejoin.

If there are any queries regarding character creation, lore development, technical issues, schedule conflicts or processing details, please do not be afraid to ask Malphaestus or myself in the OOC or our personal letter boxes. We will sort you out when able! I implore you all to communicate with us.

I do apologize if I failed to mention a name or if the tags glitch out. We will be resending this message via the letterboxes to make sure those that signed up are aware of the situation.

We look forward to seeing your wonderful characters soon for the grand journey ahead!

Sincerely,
Prim & Staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back