• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean Curious about the status of Shen's sister, Song Chu. Though of course not all of the same family name are to know each other personally, I'd detailed the Chu culture as having become more frequent in it's blade production and use in recent years.
Do you think Xinyi would have heard of the identity, if not personally met the weapon-smith, before? If so, well...he's a curious soul.
Tbh, the name Song Chu should be and up and coming name for a weaponsmith with some reputation outside of her home region, in big part due to Shen himself spreading the word gradually.

But, for this specific situation, though its not unlikely for xinyi to have heard of the name, he would have to put the dots together that Shen is related, and since he hasn’t been dealing with combat directly lately, he hasn’t been all that public about boasting about his sister’s craft.

Think that in quite a few ocassions he has taken his own reputation building moments to also say that his sister’s weapon contributed well to it

Last edited:
Malphaestus Malphaestus I changed Aili Si's Administrative Talent and flip his Authority & Cunning stats to reflect her better. She can lead a bit, especially small wanderer groups like her gang in the Jianghu. Just not good at long term planning (case in point: abandoning freedom and joining Chaolong's retinue because she found him hot)

Malphaestus Malphaestus I changed Aili Si's Administrative Talent and flip his Authority & Cunning stats to reflect her better. She can lead a bit, especially small wanderer groups like her gang in the Jianghu. Just not good at long term planning (case in point: abandoning freedom and joining Chaolong's retinue because she found him hot)
Your modification is noted.

That's alright, child. Thank you for letting us know. You may join us later in the story when able. It is no worries! <3
Hoped ya had fun on your trip?

I did! Its kinda weird to visit an island after living in one but it was fun! They had this very cool and fancy resort with nice foods and some kind of crispy balls with cheese inside :0

They didn’t give me the recipe for most of them but thy gave me the one for the crispy cheese balls and taught me how to make it :D

I did! Its kinda weird to visit an island after living in one but it was fun! They had this very cool and fancy resort with nice foods and some kind of crispy balls with cheese inside :0

They didn’t give me the recipe for most of them but thy gave me the one for the crispy cheese balls and taught me how to make it :D
Sounds like a wonderful time!
Would love to see it when you do! <3

Interesting...

Perhaps that meeting did occur, impressions and beliefs being traded with the expectation of a very different future for the both of them (Certainly not falling under the same freshling lord, political alignments to massively shift in the coming times). Xinyi would have spoken openly with someone he had heard of being strong and just, perhaps foolishly without any of the normal layers of hidden words and caution. Hidden in the language more confused and bitter thoughts would have slipped out of a younger and less-experienced Xunyi, if such things would even be mentally noted among passionate philosophy and beliefs delivered in an unchangingly gentle and clam voice.

Irregardless, he looks forwards to another lord's presence, though not for the same reasons a more conventional noble would. Perhaps the Storm Sprout's nature is even more intriguing to Xunyi than the outwardly presented righteousness and might of their new shared governor. Thanks for this! :closed eyes open smile:

It's no problem. They're certainly two interesting souls -- their meetings will be curious indeed. The serpent biting sweet apples, and the thunder spirit in the sprout that struggles to bear fruit. I like it.

Its a wierd thing, college, had lots of time, but never enough...

Its a wierd thing, college, had lots of time, but never enough...

Right? My only worry is the fact that I didn't end up taking a break before going to college due to peer pressure. Heard many a horror stories about people breaking down to stress because they just got out of highschool and straight into college.

Right? My only worry is the fact that I didn't end up taking a break before going to college due to peer pressure. Heard many a horror stories about people breaking down to stress because they just got out of highschool and straight into college.
As a graduate of both, it was fine, but its wierd as I was roughly half way through all my courses when I became a straight A student...

..just... started careing all the sudden.

Operator Name: Malphaestus
Class: Guard ☆☆☆☆☆☆
Trait: [Malediction] Able to pump out quality posts, but only on the weekends.
Skill 1: [Malleable Master] Summons multiple NPCs to augment any RP.
A summoner guard, neat. Lots of faces to stall with.

Wish I kept up with arknights, still have that old file...

VOL.1 Official IC Release
Malphaestus Malphaestus Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @Worthlessplebian Funnier President Funnier President Celestial Speck Celestial Speck @Doctor Nope ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool @Remembrance @Huntertabbysandshark3 @Nessi @Zvitra @xAlter @Meme Man @Crumbli @Petroshka @velle @FourElemental @L.Amour @ThatWhichShouldBe @Stikes Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean @poiuypie @dragonsfire Orikanyo Orikanyo
Damafaud Damafaud
Mqueserasera Mqueserasera

Great tidings, children.
Given the current number of participants on hand, we are now open for business. The Heavens have answered our prayers, and those with an approved CS may now post in the IC. For those who haven't, the deadline for CS is two days away. If your sheet comes later than that, your characters will be inducted at another checkpoint later in the Volume. Without further ado, entertain yourself but don't get too drunk.

Happy posting!
Prim & Staff.

Damn it just at the end of my lunch break.

Oh well.

*Tiny screaming into the distance*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back