• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey I'm down to join this if there is still room. What roles are still available?

Looks like we have a lot of golden knights, although since you said you could always use some I would be down to play one. Maybe I can try to take a nobles role? I would also be down to try that.

Looks like we have a lot of golden knights, although since you said you could always use some I would be down to play one. Maybe I can try to take a nobles role? I would also be down to try that.
You are welcome to take multiple roles if you wish. I would love to see another noble, you would have free reign to design one of the seven noble families. So far we only seem to have the Shendoa.

There will be need for ample golden knights in the events to come, especially in the mid point, and also towards the last quarter.

I honestly might end up taking a golden knight role simply because I'm not as creative where I can come up with a whole back story for a noble family.

So with that being said, do you mind if I take a golden knight role?

Yea I've looked it over again and I think I'm down to play a golden knight. Noble seems fun but I know myself: I can't really flesh out something that's gonna be really cool for a noble family. Hopefully we can find some more nobles, but I really like the golden knight role.

Yea I've looked it over again and I think I'm down to play a golden knight. Noble seems fun but I know myself: I can't really flesh out something that's gonna be really cool for a noble family. Hopefully we can find some more nobles, but I really like the golden knight role.
Go for it. Do what fits best. Just let me know when your done.

This sounded so interesting that I created an account here. I am new to text based RP but will be filling out an application and posting it shortly. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Go for it. Do what fits best. Just let me know when your done.
Ok sounds nice. I'll be working on my character sheet to the best of my ability for a new golden knight character. Should I post to the character sheet thread when done?

Hey I got my character sheet up. You can go take a look at it, I hope it looks fine I tried my best heheh.

Dang this seems to be popping off
putting my interest here before everyone else fills it up

Saw we could use some more noble families, I can come up with one

Dang this seems to be popping off
putting my interest here before everyone else fills it up

Saw we could use some more noble families, I can come up with one
Excellent. All noble families come from the seven tribes and each has a special magic of their own.

For example the Shendoa familiy channels power from four different extradimensional elementals one for winter, summer, spring, and fall. Random members of the family are born with a cool birthmark and the ability to massively amp spells of their elementals nature.

Excellent. All noble families come from the seven tribes and each has a special magic of their own.

For example the Shendoa familiy channels power from four different extradimensional elementals one for winter, summer, spring, and fall. Random members of the family are born with a cool birthmark and the ability to massively amp spells of their elementals nature.
Nice, that's a good detail I should know

I'm probably going to make multiple character sheets, I might not actually play all these characters, but I want to really flesh out this noble family. To make it easier I'll probably denote which character is a primary and secondary, so we all know who's my actual characters and who's just supporting and worldbuilding
Right now thinking of a Golden Knight, and two Nobles, one head of the family and the other the youngest son/daughter

Nice, that's a good detail I should know

I'm probably going to make multiple character sheets, I might not actually play all these characters, but I want to really flesh out this noble family. To make it easier I'll probably denote which character is a primary and secondary, so we all know who's my actual characters and who's just supporting and worldbuilding
Right now thinking of a Golden Knight, and two Nobles, one head of the family and the other the youngest son/daughter
That works well. I have a long list of support characters myself…too long to include them without taking up half the Character page lol.

That works well. I have a long list of support characters myself…too long to include them without taking up half the Character page lol.
Ah, my trick is hiders whenever I need to do that.

Mulling over my Golden Knight some more, what I want is pretty complicated so I want to run it by you first
In my head the Golden Knights from this noble house follow in the footsteps of their first knight, after 700 years of service, they will drink a potion that will put them into an eternal sleep, unless given an antidote to wake them, which would only happen during times of great disaster. Every 100 years, the Knight will take a sip of the potion and sleep/meditate for 10 years. This finality, the upbringing of the people in this noble house, and the regular spiritual introspection tends to make Golden Knights who are more expressive, emotive, ambitious, confident, and a few are able to break through their Aura of Immortality through strength of personality, though that Aura always lingers.
It's a bit more complicated but thats it in a nutshell

I wanted to make a Golden Knight who had just woken up from one of these 10 year naps, and had under disguise, joined up with the City Guard. Of course the Knight-Commander Obhad Nahreel knows of this, the noble family, and any other Golden Knight who crosses paths with them would know.
Thinking about it maybe this families first Knight could be one of the five OG Golden Knights, one of the three that aren't active anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back