• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -

Mapleflight's fur bristled and her muscles stung from how she spoke to her leader-- wait NO, how he spoke to her. Maplefligh then spat out angrily, "he must have fur for brains! What a piece of crow-food he is!"

Mapleflight felt tears rimming in her amber eyes as she then lay down near the border. She felt torn. She mainly felt she had no place here...​

Nightstar - Boulderclan Leader

He huffed a laugh at her words, so much like what he’d always heard from his own mother that he couldn’t help himself.

“If I had a mouse for every time I’ve heard those words, I’d be fatter than a kitty pet.”

Still, his tone and posture were relaxed, at ease. Even if that other Tom…

That other Tom was nowhere in sight.

“Where did that Tom go?” He asked Sapphire, instantly serious and concerned. “The one with the injured eye who smelled of twolegs?”

“He’s gone, Nightstar.” Meowed a calm, matronly voice.

Starfrost approached, eyes a bit weary from so many injuries she’d had to treat but otherwise utterly unbothered by the news she brought. The news that sent his heart pounding. That Tom was an intruder in their territory, and he hadn’t gotten a chance to question him on why he’d been here in the first place.

“What? Why? How did he escape?”

The medicine cat regarded him steadily, not a hint of concern on her face as she responded simply :

“Because his wounds were treated and he was no longer needed here. His name is Emerald, and he is no threat to this clan, Nightstar. Though, I doubt this was the last we’ll be seeing of him in the moons to follow. Starclan is at work here, and that Tom has a place in it.”

He sighed heavily but fought his urge to argue. To fight her on this.

“The next time you wish to release a prisoner into our territory, I would ask that you ask first.” There was a bite to his tone, but one look from the older cat had him settling his fur. She had never lead them astray before, and wasn’t about to start now.

“Has everyone else been treated? How is Lightningstorm?”

Starfrost’s gaze softened, understanding in her eyes.

“All will live, and the warrior should keep use of his legs so long as he remains here in the camp under my care for a few moons. He will fight again, but only if he can stomach a period of rest. I’m afraid young Wolfpaw will have to find herself another mentor for the time being.”​

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 Moons
Interactions: Starfrost and Nightstar Morrighan Morrighan Emerald teluhtubby teluhtubby

Sapphire flinched slightly as Nightstar grew serious and her ears flattened against her head slightly, her paws working swiftly to patch up the leader before she stepped back and to one side. Her tail tip twitching uneasily before the voice of the medicine cat... she really needed to know her name yeesh... approached and sent the female skittering to one side and out of the way. Her blind gaze focusing on her light paws uneasily. While the two talked, the she-cat slowly eased her way away from two cats, for all purposes intending to leave the duo to talk things out and she could leave them to it.

Sapphire hesitated before mewing to Starfrost lightly "I-Is there anything else you need?" Her voice was cautious and unsure as she waited for a reply. A bit anxious and not really sure if she should continue to help or not. While she was welcome here in the camp she wasn't sure what was happening yet and she was pretty tired. She could rest once everything was done. And she replaced the poultice and cobwebs on her shoulder.

|| Pumpkinpaw ~ Moorclan Apprentice ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Twoleg Place

Pumpkinpaw watched with wide eyes before chuckling, yowling as he got caught in the chaos, laughing as he bats at one of the two siblings, racing away to let the two tussle . He sat a bit away, relaxing back into the grass as he watched the three interact . . he sort of wonders often how it'd be like to have a littermate as well .

//That's alrighty ! also i just got to school so here's my even smaller response 👹 //

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Territory

She listened to the she, nodding glumly, " Alright . . yeah, we can split up and meet up at camp, and then we'll tell Sunstar together, alright ? " she mewed nervously, looking up fondly, " If you catch sight of Leopardspot, get him in the eyes and run, " she meowed lightly, more in a joking manner as she tried to lighten up her own mood .

She ran her cheek against the other's chest, purring before backing away, " If you need any help I won't be too far away, Ashfeather, " she meowed lightly, dipping her head before tentatively turning away to search for prey scent .

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader -

Emerald's mind was in a whirl; feeling like a tornado mainly. He couldn't understand why all of a sudden he wanted to be with those Clan cats. It shook him to his core just because he knew he had an entire plan with Mapleflight and his own Dynasty to demolish all of them. Emerald could scent his Dynasty up ahead and his form appeared from the treeline, Cameron bounded up to him.

"Emerald-- what has happened to you?" Cameron's eyes widened.

"Foxes and... Clan cats..." was all Emerald could say.

Cameron's eyes were wide with concern than a flicker of surprise, "did you see Sapphire?"

Emerald nodded, "she told me to tell you she says hi."

Cameron felt a light burn of warmth on his cheeks about it. Cameron hasn't stopped thinking about her it seemed.

"I... I feel like..." Emerald murmured, "I want to be with them."​

//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"Haha, okay you too, stop fighting. Why don't you and your boyfriend, stay the night Olive? It oughta be better then wherever you we sleeping last night. The town is pretty far for where the clans are." Oak said.

"Town?" Olive wasn't familiar with the term. "Yea, the town, twoleg place, whatever you want to call it." Oak shrugged. "Why don't we go get some food? I think or twolegs just left, so they shouldn't notice me climbing on the counters."
"You? Climbing up there? On the counters? You're WAY too fat!" Lilac joked. "Hardy har har. Very funny." Oak said in a monotone voice, though you could see a small smile beginning to form, one that gradually became a large grin.

The orange and white tom's eyes widened before he relaxed, chuckling as he padded back over, " I- I don't know how I feel about staying over, but as long as the twolegs don't touch me I'm okay, " he mewed politely, tilting his head, " What food do they have to offer ? " he looked over at Olivepaw, " Do you guys eat kittypet food ? " he meowed curiously .

// I love Lilac and Oak lol //

//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"They won't. We have our own hiding spots where they can't get to us. As for food..." Oak jumped up to the window and went inside. He scrambled up a ladder near the fridge as the others followed, and nudged open the freezer door. "Told you he was fat." Lilac said to the apprentices. They watched as Oak clumily held on the the wood, and then he grabbed a bag of something and half fell, half jumped, off the ladder. "Fish!" He cried, and Lilac trotted over to him, Olive following.

Starfrost- Boulderclan Medicine Cat
BD3EA13E-90B2-4011-A390-17CC610D4D8D.jpeg

Starfrost’s gaze softened as she saw the worry in her son’s eyes. That had always been the hardest part of it all ; watching him struggle with the weight of his place in the clan, and knowing that she could do little to lighten his load.

But then the young one spoke, and the medicine cat blinked, suddenly realizing that she hadn’t even learned the female’s name.

She turned, offering a kind smile and a soft pur.

“Forgive me, I have been terribly rude. You have offered your help to me and my clan and I have not offered you even the kindness of an introduction. I am Starfrost, Medicine Cat to Boulderclan, and I am in your debt young one.”​

Asp - Dynasty Commander
2BC60053-E76B-40B7-BA7F-59C8201AB99D.jpeg

Claws out, a low growl echoed from her throat as Asp paced and paced and paced. Too long too long too long. What if he was hurt? What if he was dead?!

That was it.

“Little, I’m leaving to find him. Stay here and make sure the other don’t do anything stupid.”

But then a familiar scent hit her, steadily growing stronger as he moved closer. At once, she broke into a run, not stopping until she saw Emerald. The moment she saw him, his injuries, her eyes went wide with fear and rage.

“Who did this to you?” Her voice was deadly calm.​

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: teluhtubby teluhtubby

The golden tom watched as the Moorclan cat lay down crouching readying himself to pounce to work his anger out on someone a stone fell in his belly seeing the other was well built and had a decent chance of winning.
Taking a moment to think and making himself calm he strode out of his hiding spot, padding over to her he made himself known,

"I am Leopardspot" he mewed "what are you doing here alone without a patrol?"

He scanned the warrior, tense. If she were to attack him for crossing the border he would put up a fight but she seemed upset so he had hoped he could get away with t.

(hope this is ok)

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide + filler

The silver she cat nodded and purred " absolutely! he wouldn't know what hit him!" grateful for the joking manner she added "I won't be too far either" saying goodbye and watching her friend pad away she steadied herself and turned to the Moorclan border.

knowing Leopardspot had headed that way sent shivers down to her toes but she had wanted to try regardless just to spite the stupid furball.

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader -
Interacting: Cameron, Little, Asp ~ Morrighan Morrighan ~
emeralddd.jpg

Emerald's single eyes widened a tad as Asp made her way over, startling him a bit he flicked his ears back. "Foxes," he responded dryly. "I had seen some Clan cats fighting them... I helped... they helped me as well... it could've been worse."

Emerald glanced up as Little bounded over, her gold eyes widening but said nothing. "I may need to do some thinking-" he looks at Cameron now, "-their medic said you'll need to change the poultice at sunhigh."

Cameron nods as Emerald walks away and lies down in the Hollow. Would he really leave? Most likely...​

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -
Interacting: Leopardspot ~ Yumikinz Yumikinz ~
mapleshade.jpg
Not my art...

Mapleflight could feel a presence and eyes on her as she lie down. She hoped it was no one from her Clan. But-- this scent was different. It was not MoorClan-- obviously a cat from another Clan. She now recognized: WillowClan. She could care less, honestly.

The cat spoke to her. The upset she-cat didn't budge at first but after a few seconds, she leaned up with a look of hatred in her amber eyes. Her fluffy tail was swishing, she was still angry, though it slowed slightly. She eyes the tom up and down in silence; debating.

"Why should it matter?" she spat. The edge in her tone was beyond angry. "The name's Mapleflight. I am out here escaping my so-called Clan. Why are you out here without a patrol?"​

Last edited:
Leopardspot
Character Interaction: teluhtubby teluhtubby

Leopardspot huffed and slightly shivered at her eyes, so full of hate so full of rage, she seemed dangerous but...he liked it what's more he understood it.
Still wary he tested the waters,
"no need to be rude" he snapped "you could say I had to remove myself before I killed a clanmate or two"
the tom flattened his ears trying to seem threatening in himself and growled, "I doubt you would understand"

(btw that photo and the post gave me shivers lol)

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -
Interacting: Leopardspot ~ Yumikinz Yumikinz ~

Mapleflight lightly flicked her ears at his words but her face was still rough and broad. This tom was interesting. But not worth her time. No one was. There was not even a hint of love or sympathy in her heart anymore. Only now she was stone cold and heartless it seemed.

Mapleflight stood up and arched her back in a stretch before sitting back down, resting her fluffy tail across her forepaws. "Least to say I'm being rude. I am merely speaking facts here."

She glared at him with thought, not saying a word. "I'd be the only one who could understand," she meowed. "My Clan singles me out because of who my father was. I'm treated like crow-food all the time. My leader is the worst out of them all. It's preposterous. There have been times when I wanted to claw their eyes out, but I didn't. How I'm still even in my Clan is mind-boggling. But whatever."​

The tom nodded gently, following the group curiously . . his eyes widened as the cat opened up a. . twoleg. . box ? He shivered lightly as cold air leaked out of the brightly lit box, bringing chills down his pelt . . he chuckled lightly, bounding after the chubby cat and watching him dig around the box . .

" Fish ? " he mewed, " Twolegs have fish in their dens ? "

He poked at the strange bag, sticking his head in and pulling something out to infact find a really cold fish . . it was almost frozen as if it had been stuck in a river during Leaf-bare . He tilted his head .

He glanced over his shoulder at the window door entrance thingy, noticing the sun was now rolling past it's highest point . .

All he ate today was a small mouse, he could definitely help himself on a fish, even if it's not his normal taste of prey .

" Looks good to me, " he mewed .

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Nightstar and Starfrost Morrighan Morrighan

Sapphire blinked slowly as Starfrost turned her attention to her and she glanced at Nightstar for a moment. Her anxiety acting up as she dipped her head shyly.

“I was happy to help.” Her soft voice quavered softly as she shuffled her paws, fighting back a yawn as she sat down and relaxed her tense posture slightly. “S-Sapphire ma’am.” She mewed softly. Giving her name in exchange for learning the medicine cats name. She still wasn’t positive how she felt about the medicine cat but Nightstar was comforting. His presence reassured her just slightly.​

Leopardspot
Character interaction: teluhtubby teluhtubby

Pity ebbed in his mind. This she was definitely different. "Hating your clan as much as you do I'm surprised as well you haven't left"
the tom scored the earth with his claws. "But judging you for who your father was, that is just madness."

sitting down the tom yawned. " Clawing their eyes out..." he chuckled "now that's a great idea."

taking a moment he scented the air, another cat was coming from the Moorclan side of the border. Motioning for Mapleflight to hide he dove in some bushes.

(will post later to add Ash and Cloud)

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: Filler

Ashfeather followed the mouse, silently gliding across the ground this was her third mouse so far after splitting up with Birdtail.
she saw the little brown creature shuffling around taking her chance the silver she cat pounced landing squarely on target. Nipping the neck of the mouse and thanking Starclan she dug a hole in the soft dirt burying her kill for the trek back.

I may try for at least one more piece of prey, she thought to herself before sniffing the air.

This place reeks of leopardspot and Moorclan, just my luck I run into that arrogant furball again!
Shaking her head and hoping it was a a coincidence she heard the light sound of pawsteps

(leaving space for a reply for Mapleflight, won't be very active this weekend due to the kiddo but will be on here and there)

Asp- Dynasty Commander
A8E19D15-0B52-4DE7-9AB8-C2E9D027148B.jpeg

Asp growled at the words, but the sound faded when she digested what they actually meant…clan cats had helped him?

“What do you mean they helped? Mapleflight said they were more likely to carve you up on sight than anything else so why would they bother to save you? And what made you think it was a good idea to attack foxes?! You could have been killed, Em!”​

Nightstar- Boulderclan Leader + Starfrost - Boulderclan Medcine Cat
89C139FB-45C7-43A2-9183-C0C75227EC36.png
06E38680-0317-48CC-AECA-342ED6C8B3D4.jpeg

Starfrost is right. Boulderclan is in your debt, Sapphire. You did a good thing today, and thanks to your help my clanmates will be able to sleep tonight knowing their friends and family are well tended and healing.

The massive Tom bowed his head to the female in thanks, a deep purr in his chest that sounded like rolling thunder. He looked to his mother then, and smiled at her.

I’ll leave you both to rest and get better acquainted. Help yourself to anything we have in the fresh-kill pile, and when you’re ready feel free to come find me. We have much to discuss.

With that, he padded away to go and make preparations for more patrols along the border.

Starfrost murmured a soft goodbye to him as he passed, and the two cats nuzzled briefly in fond parting before she turned her attention fully to Sapphire.

Would you like something to eat, or a place to rest first? The fresh-kill pile is just over there,” she motioned towards the clearing. “we can eat while an apprentice prepares a bed for you.”​

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Nightstar and Starfrost Morrighan Morrighan

The small she-cat dipped her head shyly as both cats praised her thinking and work. She wasn’t used to praise and everything was just so intense. Her senses were working overtime to let her know where cats were and everything else. She was a tiny bit surprised no one had asked her if she had parents nearby. She was only 7 moons old after all.

When Starfrost mentioned the kill pile for her to grab something - Sapphire shook her head “I-I couldn’t.” She replied softly, she shifted her paws a bit “I … haven’t hunted for the clan yet. And have the queens and elders eaten yet?” Automatic habits taking over as she shifted her stunning orbs to the blur in front of her, taking a deep smell of the she-cat before her. Committing her scent to her memory.​

Starfrost- Boulderclan Medicine Cat

2FE23AF5-5405-4912-9E07-11CB33C14C48.jpeg

Starfrost purred, pride and curiosity in those remarkable grey eyes of hers. Questions rose behind them, but she said simply:

All have eaten, and you, young one, have worked hard. Nightstar himself has given his blessing, and the clan will not think less of you for it. Besides, a cat as young as you must eat. How else will you grow?

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 Moons
Interactions: Starfrost Morrighan Morrighan

Sapphire blinked slowly as she tilted her head slightly before shifting her paws a bit. "I-I don't think I will grow much more." Her soft murmur was nearly lost as another yawn echoed through her maw. She just wanted to sleep. The day had been exhausting for the young she-cat. She had gone from being alone to being around a bunch of cats to helping the clan and so far she was a bit shocked Nightstar hadn't mentioned her disability to the medicine cat. "Ummm, do you... think I could get some more marigold and cobwebs for my shoulder?" She asked softly, her paws shifting a bit in anxiety.

When the female gestured to the clearing, the she-cat seemed puzzled for a second, her limited vision not really allowing her to decipher where the blurred figure was pointing so she lifted her head and sniffed the air slightly. Her nose led her to the pile and she delicately chose a small mouse before scurrying back to Starfrost's side, settling down to nibble the prey slowly. Her ears flicking up and back constantly. She finished the prey off quickly and laid her head on her paws, shaking her head slightly, a flash of worry in her orbs. "I don't need a nest ma'am. Anything will work - what if you need the moss and whatnot for other cats?" She asked softly, her worry and caution coming forward a bit more than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back