• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• Unlike practically everyone else in the cell, Giorno had very little equipment to retrieve, and was rather disappointed to see that his suspicions were correct. The arrow was nowhere to be found, whether it was destroyed or taken due to its power, he would have to make do without it.

Redressing into his typical attire, he immediately felt more comfortable and waited while the others finished gearing up. "I see everyone here seems to be a warrior of some kind. A relief, frankly, because it seems quite evident that we won't be simply walking out of here." He was speaking mostly to himself while observing the greatly differing styles of armor and weaponry that the others had.

Sephiroth

As the First-Class solider woke up, he found himself in strange clothes, which certainly wasn't his. Who would wear such an Atriously combination of orange and grey. Staying back in the shadows, he learned a lot of info, such as any abilities wouldn't work. Tch. What a shame. At least they didn't seem to notice him.

As the raider piped into their cell, Sephiroth finally looked over, curious. As they dropped all of the gear, Sephiroth recognized one thing. The Masamune!

Silently walking over, the tall, silver haired man simply grabbed the long blade, and held it up, reflecting his face. Smirking, he grabbed his clothes, and quickly put those on.

Unfortunately, it looked like he would have to rely on these Raiders....​

Interactions: darkred darkred Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 The Hermit The Hermit

Noel Takao/Patren X
Noel should've known if he hasn't gone too far. He listened to Zed's advice and let go of the prisoner's shirt. It's technically his fault for getting angry all of the sudden and not everyone else's. Maybe it wasn't worth looking for answers for him anyway, and he is yet to find it for himself. Indeed, he is making a fool of himself. He sighed and nodded at Zed as a sign of accepting his comfort.

"Tu as raison. Who am I kidding? It's not worth getting angry over stuff like this. I'm sorry; it's just that I haven't gotten this angry in a while, and it is stressful for me to serve as a double agent on both sides. You see, I'm working for the Lupinrangers and the Patrangers, but it is a long story. You wouldn't understand. Yeah, it's that complicated. Thank you for comforting me, ami. As for you, I apologize for scaring you. I'm such a fool." Noel said calmly to Zed while apologizing to the prisoner.

Interactions: darkred darkred AnWizard AnWizard GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja The Hermit The Hermit Funnier President Funnier President SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe

"All in due time, buddy. Just keep your cool, and we'll make it out of here in one piece."

Responding to Bardock, he turned to Rowen with a chuckle.

"You have no idea how much this move cost. The Raiders aren't as strong as I knew them yet, so attacking a facility like this was a risky operation. But luckily everyone here is still alive and in one piece."

The Prisoner, meanwhile, responded to Noel's accusations.

"Listen, I have no idea who you are or any of the other guys, I told you, I was just locked up here just for stealin' food---"
"Alright, Slone. You can drop the act."
"Sigh... Fine. Alright. But until we get out of this mess, our best bet is to just listen to what the boss says."

The armored individual turned to Giorno with a smile as he whistled for some of his men to accompany him.

"Relax, kiddo. You're in good hands. Once we get out of here, I'd like to know just why a young'n like you was taken."

Slone on the other hand responded to Zed's question with uncertainty.

"That's because I actually lied about my reasoning for being here. Truth is---"

The Prisoner was cut off as a loud explosion occurred near the Cell, causing the armored individuals to turn towards the open hole in the wall that they created. This prompted the grey armored individual to raise his voice.

"Alright, boys. Time for chit-chat is over. Come on, we gotta move!"

He then flipped on his helmet and began speaking to someone on an intercom, putting the conversation on loudspeaker.

"Adjutant, what's the status on the Astrolian movement?"
"Their forces currently outnumber yours, Commander. Heavy armor is inbound, caution is advised."
"Copy that. Have they discovered our base yet?"
"Negative. Astro has not located our base of operations. You are safe to return home."
"That's good to hear. Keep me posted."
"Understood, Commander."

"Alright boys. Let's get moving before the Astrolian's bring too much heat. Follow me."

The man proceeded down the hallway alongside the two men and the Prisoner who he referred to as "Slone" as the group would prepare to escape.

"What do you all remember before being taken? Were you knocked out as well?"

Interactions: darkred darkred Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

Noel Takao/Patren X
After a moment of getting distracted by looking for answers, Noel turned to Bardock to continue with their conversation. He thought of it as a good idea to team up with Bardock if all goes well for him from what he is seeing. Regardless, he isn't sure if Bardock is on the side of good or bad, but he is yet to get to know him better. It doesn't matter for him anyway since the two are still technically prisoners despite being freed by an armored individual, so he'll find out soon enough. After all, he is fond of making new friends outside of his own. Noel extended his hand towards Bardock to offer him a handshake while speaking.

"Oh right, sorry about my unnecessary distraction there, Bardock. I haven't gotten this worked up in a while, but I feel better now. Hey, this gives me an idea. How would you like to team up with me to get to the bottom of this mess? Don't worry; I won't bite since you're not a Gangler. So what would you say, ami? Just by seeing your muscular stature, you're a Saiyan, right?" Noel asked tenderly.

Sephiroth

As the silver-haired mangled the blade up, he paid little attention to the others, instead giving the Masamune a experimental slash at the back of this prison. The blade cut through it, but not as much as he was hoping. Absolutely Wonderful. It looks like the powers of the Masamune were weakened, but no matter- now, it was time for a prison break.

As he walked back towards their small group, the Raiders were conversing, and started to walk down the hallway. Sephiroth immediately took the lead, walking back all of the others, including that teenager with the holes in his hair. Was that how people did hair nowadays?

As the two men and stone walked ahead, they asked a question. Well...... the lastt thing Sephiroth could remember, was being on a mission for the Genisis War, but decided to keep quiet, and merely kept walking with the rest of them.

1616017771949.png

1616022423803.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock looked over at Noel, shaking his hand "Yes. We Saiyans are part of a warrior race, but right now, we'll have to go with whatever we can go with right now. And my scouter will be useful for tracking if needed to see if any enemies get closer to us or our allies here."
"Seems none of us can use our abilities to their full potential for now."

It was then Bardock tensed and looked over the Raider in the large armor. "I was fighting on another planet..."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Funnier President Funnier President

Interactions: darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe The Hermit The Hermit AnWizard AnWizard Funnier President Funnier President

"You were fighting on another planet, huh? So you come from a Universe that's also capable of space travel. (Part of a Warrior Race? That does fit the description of the Protoss but he looks nothing like them. He even looks human for someone who's claiming they aren't. 'Suppose I'll have to witness him in battle to figure that out.)"

The man responded, turning to both Bardock and Noel.

"You two sound like you'll make quite the team. That's good, because we'll need every advantage we can get if we're going to beat them and return to our homes. War ain't pretty."

Suddenly, one of the armored man's soldiers rushed up to him and saluted.

"Sir, our transport is ready to go. Took a few hits but she's stable."
"Roger that. Keep her defended, we're almost there. Run on ahead and secure the extraction point."
"Yes sir!"

"We're almost there. Everyone, hang on tight. We're almost out of this mess. Just stay together and we'll be fine."

Slone on the other hand turned to Sephiroth who appeared to not make a comment. Moving backwards to walk alongside him, he made a comment.

"Not much of a talker, huh? I know someone back at our base who doesn't talk much either. So what's your story?"​

1616091175941.png
1616092355302.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock looked up while adjusting his scouter, "Yes, Our race was capable of space travel. We've been to many planets otherwise though through the use of space pods for travel."

The Saiyan looked over at Noel for a second and then looked over at the giant armored Raider "I know that from a long time of fighting many species at a time. But now's not the time to elaborate. The Saiyan was watching out for enemies from each side, his scouter beeping each time something or someone got near. But he wasn't used to not doing the fighting this time.

It felt... odd to him."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Funnier President Funnier President

Attachments

• 1616092059680.png
    1616092059680.png
    473.3 KB · Views: 0
"War is a sad necessity of life. Nothing about it is pretty; not the reasons, not the results and certainly not how it is fought. Only a fool would think otherwise." Rowen commented quietly, keeping an eye on the environment to maybe find out a bit more just what he got caught up in.

Noel Takao/Patren X
Noel wants to ask the armored individual a question to understand the ongoings of what lies ahead. Of course, he is more than willing to plan something out before putting himself in danger, but he would rather see it for himself first. So far, his escape from prison is yet to go quite well, and he smirks a little despite being hidden within a mask. As always, a question wouldn't hurt for him. He slowly raised his hand to get the armored individual's attention to ask him a question.

"Uh, may I ask you a question, sir? When is it possible to return to our universe, and when do we get our abilities back? I know I'm sounding like I'm demanding something from you, but I want to know at least what is going on unless we do not have a purpose regarding yourself." Noel spoke.

• Interaction: AnWizard AnWizard
    Giorno had, for the time being, at least, been quite quiet, simply observing the group of newly freed prisoners and how they interacted with their saviors. It would seem that the general consensus was that of trust, which had only been briefly questioned. Conveniently, the question from the newly masked Zed, who also had yet to give away his own name, had been avoided by an advancement in the current events, and as such they would soon be on the move. He stayed quiet, until he heard Rowan make a comment about the nature of war.

"I know I may not look it, but I've seen my fair share of conflict," he started. "And it's with that insight that I must say I disagree. War is not necessary. Of course, it's often the most direct and simple method of solving such conflicts, but far from the best. I've seen to it myself back home to plant the seeds of the end of war within my range of influence. Despite the admittedly small scale of my reach, It can be done."

Last edited:
1st Lore Exposition
Interactions: darkred darkred AnWizard AnWizard GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja The Hermit The Hermit Funnier President Funnier President SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe

"You're quite smart for an old-timer. I like that. A few of my soldiers could benefit from your wisdom."

The man stated to Rowan with a chuckle and a smile as everyone continued onward. That was until they reached a hole in the wall where a transport ship was waiting for them, sitting on the ground with a few more armored soldiers:

1616184508932.png

"Alright boys, here's our ride. Saddle up!"

Slone was the first to get on, and stood at one of the two entry ramps as a lookout while everyone else would proceed to get on. The interior was like any other dropship; seats on both sides of the interior walls with seat guards in case of a rocky impact. When everyone would get aboard, the grey-armored individual stood by the larger of the two ramps and grabbed hold of a ceiling handle, shouting towards the cockpit as the rest of the men got aboard.

"Alright, punch it, get us outta here!"
"Copy that, sir!"

With the sound of roaring engines, the ship took off.

"Alright, looks like we're in the clear. It'll be a while before we fly out the radius of that Jamming Tower so you won't feel your powers return for a while yet. In the meantime..."

Slone and the man stood together at the Cockpit door, addressing the entire group.

"You all wanted some answers? You're about to get them. Firstly, my name is James Raynor; Commander of Raynor's Raiders; the little group I set up to fight Astro. You all, including me, were victim to an artificially created storm as an experiment. These guys are seriously advanced, and are looking to harvest more than their current population to further their own gain. I was among the first batch to be taken by the storm, and I refused to be one of their guinea pigs. So I broke myself out of my holding cell in their Headquarters and retreated as far as I could. That's when I met Slone. Slone, bring up the map."

Slone brought out a terminal from the cockpit and projected a holographic map on the wall behind them:

mapFanExampleLarge.jpg

"This, is Silvia; the realm we were all dumped in. You see the snowy mountains in the middle? Those are the headquarters of Astro; a race of Cybernetic Robots who are super intelligent. Their leader is a fully fledged Artificial Intelligence, but smarter somehow. Their technology allows them to suppress magical abilities of any kind thanks to their multi-verse experiments. Bardock, you mentioned you were a Saiyan? Unfortunately, some of your own were taken too before you. The experiments they performed on your species has allowed them to suppress what you call 'Ki.' As for the rest of you, we're unaware of any others that were taken from your worlds or universes, but it's best to assume that they've been experimented on too, and presumed dead."

Raynor pointed towards a small island in the south east; the one surrounded by water and in a cove.

"That was where we just were; Saltwater Prison. Lately they've been beefing up security in all their Prisons, specifically the introduction of those Jamming Towers. Our efforts against Astro have caused them to place all major towns and settlements under Marshal Law; no one gets in or out without authorization papers and the townspeople are brainwashed via Propaganda Holoboards and other means. Ever since Slone and I met, we formed my old Revolution Group; Raynor's Raiders, to free this realm from Astrolian Tyranny."

Raynor then pointed towards the far west, in the open water.

"We have a cloaked ship there, and that's where we're heading. It's a fully-fledged Command Ship with on-ship farms for food; and plenty of space to accommodate a small settlement. Until we can properly secure a settlement that's out of the way, we're nomadic. Some faces in there you might find familiar, some you might not. Either way, the only way we can return to our homes is if we storm their Headquarters but that's suicide right now. Slone?"

Slone pointed towards the far northern mountains; near the edge of the main continent.

"Somewhere in this area is Astro's main base of operations, but we have a problem. It's protected by the full power of the Astrolian Military; complete with their heaviest, baddest, destructive, and menacing mechs; tanks, aircraft, you name it, they have it. With our small numbers, we'd be dead in minutes. Until then, we've stuck with raiding convoy shipments and small outposts. Unfortunately, I slipped up and was baited into a trap. So, until Raynor showed up, I faked my identity and reason for being imprisoned with you all to fool them. Luckily it worked."

Raynor then stood fully straight.

"I don't know what you all have done in your lives. Good, or bad. Fought a war, or rebelled. The one thing I know, is that we can count on each other to get the job done. Because some things... are just worth fighting for. I promise you this; you have my word and the backs of the Raiders; that we will get you and all of us back to our homes. Now, do all of you have something to say?"

Last edited:
"With age comes wisdom. Soon you will sound this old as well, I can assure you that. But will you have learned as much?" Rowen commented as he entered the very unusual looking transport.
His thoughts on how exactly it would move were quite rudely interrupted as it started.... flying somehow? [[Inline ooc note: Technology is not very advanced in Rieze-Maxia, most things work via magic; without it I think they're stuck somewhere around middle age level]]
He finally managed to catch himself somewhere within the speech Raynor and Slone were giving. Taking mental notes on everything that was said and shown, he started exploring a few different directions of strategy, quietly working through some details and possibilities even while Raynor was still making his ending statement.
"Before I lay out my thoughts on our situation," the old man began, "I would like to ask a few questions on what you just told us. I am rather unfamiliar with most of the technology I have seen here so far, so please bear with me. What exactly are 'cybernetic robots'? As for the ship you mentioned; how exactly were you able to obtain it? I think the obvious question of 'How is it even possible to abduct people like that?' - as in 'How can it be done?' can be ignored for now, it doesn't seem important to the issue at hand, which is our survival and the eventual takeover of these Astro-facilities."

1616193074064.png
tenor.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bardock eyed the metal transport ship as he frowned and walked inside, looking around the machine and quickly sitting down, strapping in for the time being.

As soon as the transport began to lift off, Slone and the others began to talk about what actually happened to everyone. The Saiyan looked off silently, in some bout of quiet anger. It was just then the Commander mentioned Saiyans being abducted by these advanced robots. The Saiyan frowned, keeping his temper in check “Who got abducted exactly? Is.. Is it anyone I know?”

Instead of letting his emotions slowly boil over, the Saiyan Avenger squeezed his fist to try to suppress some of the anger he felt about failing to protect his own race first.

“I understand, even I don’t understand how my race could have gotten kidnapped like this. Please don’t tell me Frieza was part of all of this.. “

The Saiyan was calming himself the only way he knew how.

(Sorry, this is the closest pic I could find of Bardock holding in his anger without using his powers)

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Coffee Coffee Giraffe The Hermit The Hermit AnWizard AnWizard

Attachments

• 1616193147023.png
    1616193147023.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Noel Takao/Patren X
Noel's question has been partially answered but not entirely. However, he is not frustrated about it as he should be patient. Along the way, he learned some of the new individuals' names which he was surprised. Sometime later, he wasn't afraid of the ship going at a lightspeed level, considering that he hadn't been in a ship like this before. Still, he could tell that some of them were terrified except James Raynor and the others. He decides to ask James another question he has in mind.

"May I ask you another question? You're not planning on doing anything malicious, are you? I meant by the time if we were to return to our universe." Noel said.

Interactions: AnWizard AnWizard darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"I never thought I'd ever have to explain what a robot is.."
"Ain't the first time, Slone. Remember?"
"Ah, I think I do. Sigh... Alright, Rowen? To put it simply? Cybernetic Robots are living humanoids but their body is entirely metal. Not sure how else to 'plain that really."
"And to answer your second question, it was actually quite tricky to get our hands on it. We effectively lost over 75% of our original group size taking that thing, but we all knew that it was worth it to even have a chance. Built with a cloaking generator and with a little help from our tech expert, we were able to get her flying and invisible from detection. At least, for now. Has everythin' we need for a mobile command center."

Raynor then turned to an angry Bardock and responded to him calmly as usual.

"We don't know for sure. They wore the same armor as you but in different colours, but we don't know enough to figure out if you were close to any of 'em. Nor do we have any information on this Frieza, so that may ease your concerns."

Slone's gaze however turned sharply towards Noel with anger written all over his face.

"How dare you even suggest that Commander Raynor has that intention with any of---"

He was cut off however when Raynor grabbed one of his arms and held tight.

"Relax, Slone. It won't do us any good if we fight amongst ourselves. Look, I'll keep it simple. If we had any intention of doing harm to any of you, wouldn't you of seen us do it then and there instead of bustin' you outta prison?"

Raynor let go and Slone proceeded into the cockpit area, closing the door behind him.

"He's been through a rough time, properly looks up to me while we've been workin' together. Once we sort out this mess and we can all return home? You'll never hear from us again."

"Exactly. If they had meant us harm, they could simply have left us in the cell or killed us when they came in to rescue Slone. That we are still here means either that we are either thought to be useful or they indeed want to return us home. Perhaps even both. But back to the matter at hand." He looked over to the map once more, "this command ship, the way I understand it, will take care of most of our basic needs: food, shelter and security. In other words: it is the perfect base of operations. Mobile, hard to track and self-sufficient. The goal of securing or freeing settlements is a noble one, but in our current state it is not feasible. Suppose we manage to take over a village, destroy the 'jamming tower' - provided there is one, drive potential occupation by the Astros off and set up camp. What will happen next?" He asked the group, looking at them expectantly.

1616352081464.png
Bardock kept his calm and closed his eyes for a second. The Saiyan was lightly bitter but he could do nothing for the Saiyans in the prison now. “I know now that you guys couldn’t do anything for the Saiyans back there and for that, I’m sorry. Bardock shook his head. He completely cooled down knowing it was wrong to go off on the men that knew nothing about the Saiyans captured back there.

Instead he sighed and figured out a way he could survive as one of the last remaining Saiyans alive for now.

Instead the Saiyan would let the blood on his headband stand for all the Saiyans lost during the fight.

Bardock looked over at the other now taking a breath and said “Well, let’s say we are going to need a lot of food for everyone. We might have to grow food somewhat if we need or hunt.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja AnWizard AnWizard Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

Interactions: AnWizard AnWizard darkred darkred

"We'll know for certain that Astro will want to take it back, or not. We're still unsure of their penultimate motive for Silvia, but we do know that their research right now is in stealing people from other realms like ours. Either way, the more settlements we liberate, the more people we'll have on our side for the eventual confrontation."

Meanwhile Slone spoke to Bardock whilst Raynor was occupied.

"Luckily we have an on-ship farm for this purpose. However, we do also pick up local hand-outs from the few who support us from the inside. If that means you're volunteering, our second in command would be happy to send you along with a troop to hunt and such."
Interaction: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Meanwhile in an underground settlement...

1616354491906.png

A certain model of the Terminator Series would find themselves awakening from unconsciousness within a room of some sorts. Featuring a desk-side table and lamp, they'd find themselves cozy in a two-person bed in what appeared to be a one-bedroom flat. Suddenly, the door opened up and revealed a middle-aged woman with a dinner plate in their hands; containing cooked eggs and a few strips of Bacon, and a glass of milk.

"Ah, you woke up. That's refreshing... I don't know who you are but you must of been tossed out and beaten by the guards here in Tolis. I found you in a bad state, are you well?"

The woman spoke with a calm and friendly demeanor to ensure that she meant no harm.

"I picked you up and put you here whilst I cooked up a storm in the kitchen, I hope this much would suffice?"​

1616363122744.png

1616363273673.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hunting reminds me of the old days, when we didn't use technology or our abilities to hunt. We had to rely on our hands and feet. But sure, I'm up for hunting for the group with some of the troops if needed here. If needed, i can feed myself as well too.."

The Saiyan sighed and nodded "Will everyone be alright?"

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 AnWizard AnWizard The Hermit The Hermit Zero Zero Oni Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe (Whomever else i missed?)​

Attachments

• 1616363238645.png
    1616363238645.png
    703.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
1616363835530.png

1616364416132.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The General held his head as he lightly groaned. He woke up after he somehow was unconscious for what seemed to be a certain time. The man was silent, trying to figure out what happened as he was in a soft bed not his own and the door was open. This bed was too comfortable to be in the middle of a war.

"Wait, this wasn't his tent. The war.."

As he rubbed his head trying to figure things out, he got out of the bed and looked over at the woman in front offer the stranger in front of him food of some kind.

"I'll take some too if you don't mind, stranger.."

John didn't know what to expect but he didn't expect something out of his nightmares standing next to him.

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

View attachment 864678

View attachment 864686

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The General held his head as he lightly groaned. He woke up after he somehow was unconscious for what seemed to be a certain time. The man was silent, trying to figure out what happened as he was in a soft bed not his own and the door was open. This bed was too comfortable to be in the middle of a war.

"Wait, this wasn't his tent. The war.."

As he rubbed his head trying to figure things out, he got out of the bed and looked over at the woman in front offer the stranger in front of him food of some kind.

"I'll take some too if you don't mind, stranger.."

John didn't know what to expect but he didn't expect something out of his nightmares standing next to him.

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Kira immediately freezes upon seeing John Connor, her target, the most wanted man in Skynet standing right next to her.

She stares at John Connor.

Then looks to the woman. Seems to think about for a moment and just sits down. But she keeps her eyes on John Connor.​

1616363835530.png

1616364416132.png

John's thinking to himself as the "other" human named Kira turns to him. His heart is suddenly thumping straight almost out of his body.

The human in front of him was a TERMINATOR... Skynet's army, innocent humans, and speaking of innocent humans, this woman was right in the middle of said conflict.

John cleared his throat and bit his tounge "Um...Kira.... Maybe i should talk to this woman..." As tempting as it was to push the woman literally out of the way in case said terminator attacked him or her, he didn't.

Oddly enough the woman terminator never attacked him. Just stared awkwardly at him.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

Users who are viewing this thread

Back