• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Prologue - The Beginning

Dovahkiin3033

Dragonborn
Nobody really knows how or why it happened, only that out of nowhere, their lives changed forever. Whoever they were or whatever they were doing; whether they were living their normal lives, fighting on the battlefield, healing wounded, or even farming, they would soon encounter a disaster unlike anything they had ever seen before.

c69198abf16906faf9ac843ff9923b2683d5a05f.jpg

Coursing through varying worlds, universes and multi-verses, a mysterious storm had been manifesting in different worlds; universes and even multi-verses, destroying the landscape. However there was something peculiar; the center; the Eye of the Cosmic Storm, contained an energy source which would appear to be teleporting people into an entirely new realm. It was clear that this storm was not naturally conjured, but artificially constructed. Whoever created this storm must have a great deal of knowledge; powers and technology beyond human or alien understanding. The destruction caused by these storms swept away people of all shapes and sizes; and the sheer power of the winds and electric energies seem to render even the most powerful of warriors unconscious on entry...
Interactions: Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe , SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher , The Hermit The Hermit , AnWizard AnWizard
Unknown Realm
Several Hours since the Cosmic Storm.

Those who were transported by the storms found themselves awakening after what feels like several hours since the event. When they regained consciousness, they'd find themselves lying on a floor made of solid metal. If they observed their surroundings, they'd find themselves in a very spacious room complete with three sinks, a monitor in one of the back corners, and six beds imprinted into the back wall. But what they'd find most odd is that the doorway was a set of bars walled off by Lasers; gazing into the interior of similar rooms and architecture:

1615831253179.png

Then they'd hear a voice that was close-by; most likely in the same room as them. It sounded sympathetic but also unamused.

"So you got captured too? A pity. Lookin' like you lot got dumped in here, just like me. You don't look like locals, who are you lot?"

When they'd look to the source of the voice, there sat a man in one of the beds wearing an orange jacket and brown bottoms; befitting that of Prisoner Uniform. Upon further inspection, everyone would find they were wearing the same outfit as the man speaking to them; any equipment they once had were not in their position.

Edit: Quickly corrected something that was pointed out to me, characters are wearing the same uniform as the Prisoner.

Last edited:
Delta-4 awoke groggily. Last thing he remembered was a storm on Europa, being sucked into it, and... now he was here, with strange company. No fellow Exo's among them. Scratch that, no fellow Guardians among them. He couldn't sense a speck of Light on any of them.

At the moment, however, he was being spoken to. "Dunno about the rest of them, but I'm no one special." Delta answered. "Who're you?"

tenor.gif

1615836452297.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The low-class Saiyan, Bardock didn't really remember much but earlier he was about to fight a very important battle. That chance was gone as he gritted his teeth. He felt his face and immediately his scouter was missing from his face. Though oddly enough anyone around them in this strange new land was wearing a bright orange jacket and brown bottoms, including him.

Thinking the headband wouldn't be considered a threat to anyone or anything, he still had it on his forehead.

"Where am I?!"

Whomever captured the strangers around him must of been very lucky or immediately knew something about them to capture everyone here and drag them here.

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe

Attachments

• 1615836383003.png
    1615836383003.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 0
Interactions: Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe , darkred darkred , Prison Cell

"Me? I'm a Criminal. All because I broke into a shop to get some food for my daughter, and I get locked up in 'ere. Typical elitists..."

The man responded to Delta before turning his head to Bardock with a confused expression.

"Huh, surprised you still got your Bandana, or whatever that is on your forehead. Anyway, you're in an Astrolian Prison; or in this case one of 'em. And before you guys try anything stupid, don't bother. These guys have special towers all around Silvia, blocking all powers; mystical, magical, spiritual, you name it, that tower blocks it. All people here tried breakin' out but no luck."
"Can't do anything to break out..."

A voice spoke out from the walls, most likely the neighbouring Prisoners.

"People tried using magic to teleport out, while most tried blowing their way out. Nobody escapes Astrolian Prisons, and they even take away weapons to prevent inside break-outs."
"Yeah mates, any chance of breaking out is pointless."

• Waking up, Giorno felt he had an awful night's rest. Memory still foggy, didn't immediately realize the situation he was in. Upon hearing someone speak, however, he quickly sat up and began racking his memory.

"I'm.. Giorno, from Italy," the teen answers, noticing that everyone around him was wearing the same outfit, and that none of his own belongings were on his person. Could they all be Stand users? Is that the reason they were captured? For their abilities? Attempting to summon Gold Experience, nothing happened. What is this? Even GE can't be summoned? It must be something strangely powerful to stop any kind of powers..

1615837964105.png
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f69574b447144793858426e6151773d3d2d3535313230383338332e313531656239333238343830363738653731343734363038343737362e676966

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock scoffed "Stealing food? That's hardly a crime where I come from. Whatever crime you got put here for doesn't match anything to what I did in my past being a Saiyan."

The Saiyan looked up at the criminal "Perhaps they didn't think I would be much of a threat with my bandanna. Whatever that means, this means a lot to me. My friends and crew got killed in a battle earlier, I promised I'd avenge them. The blood on here is their blood."

"Wait, a daughter? You must be a family man. I've...never really had time to spend with my two sons. Saiyans don't bond."

It was then two others seemed to speak. One said their name "Giorno."

Bardock wasn't quick about saying his name but if they were going to be here for a while? He'd say his name.

"My name? It's.. Bardock."

The Hermit The Hermit Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

Attachments

• 1615838001299.png
    1615838001299.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
"My head...." Rowen groaned, slowly getting up. "I could swear I was just fencing with Lord Cline... and I certainly don't remember having this headache." Just now did he start taking in his surroundings.

"A prison cell? Oh, but where are my manners? My name is Rowen, and under other circumstances I would say it is a pleasure to meet you. I suppose noone here knows why we are being held captive?"
He took a closer look at his cellmates, noting that some of them looked quite unusual. Then again it was only some of them, so he scrapped the idea of an 'exhibition of unusual humans' as quickly as he thought of it.

Interactions: The Hermit The Hermit (Giorno), darkred darkred , AnWizard AnWizard , Prison Cell

"Italy? Never heard of that place but someone looking as young as you in Prison? Meh, not my place to judge. But you,"

The man turned to Rowen with a raised eyebrow.

"You some kind of butler or somethin'? Sounded quite classy. As for your question, unsure as to why my cell has been greeted by such odd people, but I guess whatever you did must of been either really bad or stupid."

Then one of the guards walked by for a brief moment. Their appearance was purely metallic and their weapon was engraved into one of their arms. E the guard walked fully past, a neighbouring cell had chatter that could be heard through the wall.

"Hey, do you think the Raiders will come and spring us?"
"Seriously? Those guys wouldn't be that bold, this place is quite fortified."
"They have attacked stronger places..."
"Hey, quiet. You want the guards to hear you? If we discuss them we'll get tortured for sure!"

"Seems some still cling to hope."​

"My name's Delta-4, but you can just call me Delta." Delta said. His brow plates rose as he told them about their situation, and further as he attempted to summon a Smoke Bomb and nothing happened.

Immediately a look of panic washed over him, but before he could say anything, Specter appeared next to him in a flash of light.
destiny_ghost_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_1816203_o.jpg

"Good, you're ok!" Delta said, relieved.

"Of course I am, did you think I would let myself get captured or something?" Specter replied, hovering close to Delta, then coming to a rest, nestled on his shoulder.

Interactions: darkred darkred Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

Noel Takao/Patren X
Noel woke up with a slight headache, not remembering a thing from earlier. Of course, he is not suffering from amnesia. Still, his memory feels rather blank, as if he can't remember a portion of it. He looked around the area only to see what appears to be a prison.

He saw himself wearing a prisoner uniform, an orange jacket, and brown pants, which feels strange. Also, he is not equipped with anything, not even a single weapon. He then sees some unfamiliar faces, not his teammates from both sides, since he worked as a "double agent." He considers speaking to someone about this odd phenomenon, that is, Bardock, to which he is yet to introduce himself.

"Quoi? Where am I? Why am I in prison? Excuse me, do you know why I'm in prison? That's right, where are my manners? I'm Noel. Noel Takao. But Patren X is like a codename I came up with myself. Speaking of which, am I allowed to reveal my identity to a stranger or the like? Oh well, I guess not." Noel stated.

1615837964105.png
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f69574b447144793858426e6151773d3d2d3535313230383338332e313531656239333238343830363738653731343734363038343737362e676966

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock looked up "Depends... Would you trust me right away if I said yes? The Saiyan turned and said "Name's... Bardock... It's not like we know why we are here. But I was ona alien planet fighting someone."

The Saiyan with the bloody bandanna looked up "They said we are in some kind of " Astrolian Prisons, ". Some sort of alien prison of some sort.

"Looks like they even took our ablities away too, Noel."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 The Hermit The Hermit darkred darkred

Status: Talking to Noel ( GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ) and the others.

Noel Takao/Patren X
Noel nodded in agreement upon Bardock's response. He's in an alien prison from what he discovered, which is difficult to believe at first. However, he is yet to investigate further into this mystery. Still, he can't because someone took their powers away, as implied from Bardock. And, of course, he is technically a prisoner himself, as shown. He wonders if Bardock is an alien or not regarding him wearing an article of foreign clothing. If he is, he might consider him to belong to the Ganglers, a crime syndicate of the interdimensional monster that hails from the Back World. If not, then it shouldn't be a problem for him. He could be wrong, though.

"An alien prison? I see. How interesting. So your name is Bardock, yes? But tell me, are you a member of the Ganglers? The Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler is a crime syndicate from the Back World. They threaten people's lives or humans in general. In other words, they're monsters from an alternate world. As a member of the Patrangers, I must destroy those monsters. Well, I'm a double agent, meaning that I work for both sides, but that's for a different story. So please tell me, and in all honesty, are you truly a Gangler?" Noel stated in concern.

1615860262321.png
1615860288964.png

"Let's say I'm what they call a Saiyan, someone from a past warrior race. I have no idea what a Gangler is, but I used to be a fearsome planet clearer under the direction of a evil Tyrant named Frieza.

"But the past is the past, and I am biding my time to get revenge after Frieza's goons for betraying my race and destroying my planet."

"Not sure if that qualifies as what you call a Gangler."

The Saiyan grunted "I just want revenge for my friend and crewmate's deaths, and still need to find my sons."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

Attachments

• 1615860272591.png
    1615860272591.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 0

• Interact: Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe
    Noticing that it seemed to be a kind of group consensus that this was an alien prison of sorts, he felt it necessary to point out his own origins. "Well, Italy is a city on Earth. I would have thought my planet of origin would be a given, but I suppose not.." As for a reason to be in this prison, Giorno had no idea. Sure, he technically ran a gang, but at this point the police weren't even aware of this fact, let alone some sort of alien race.

In a brief flash of light, the person known as Delta seemed to summon a floating companion. "Wait, how did you do that?," he began to question. "Aren't our abilities disabled somehow?"

Delta looked up, to see a young man addressing him, asking how he summoned Specter. But before, he could get a word in, Specter butted in. "I summoned myself, actually. I was being stored inside a sort of... pocket dimension if you will, and therefore the power dampener wasn't affecting me. So I could summon myself out, but... it appears I can't go back in."

Mentally, Delta tells Specter, 'Thanks for explaining that. Not sure I could've.'

Out loud, he says to Giorno, "My little friend here is Specter, and I'm Delta. You said you were from Earth? So are we. Though we've also been all over the Solar System."

Interactions: Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe darkred darkred AnWizard AnWizard The Hermit The Hermit GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

The man watched as everyone bickered to themselves as time went on, hoping that eventually he can just go back to sleep. That was when Zed spoke up to him and the neighbours, causing him to respond.

"I don't know. The affairs of the Astrolians is far beyond my knowledge, but whatever their leader has in store for you, they must of found you useless if they just tossed 'ya in here with me."

Then suddenly, all the lights in the Prison turned red and sirens blared out. A artificially constructed voice spoke out amongst the chaos.

"WARNING! WARNING! Intruders Detected! Threat Level R! All Security Respond Immediately!"
"WARNING! WARNING! Threat Level R! All Security Respond Immediately!"

Music:

From outside the cell; the mechanized Guards were amassing on size as distant explosions and sounds of gunfire echoed throughout the halls. From the distance of the Cell, those within bore witness to varying humans opening fire on the bots with the guard retaliating in force. The battle that raged all around the Prison and within was a full-on firefight! Amidst the chaos, the neighbouring cells cheered happily.

"It's the Raiders! We're saved!"
"I didn't think they'd be that bold to attack such a fortified Prison..."
"Well you thought wrong, comrade. We're going to be free men tonight!"
"WAHOO! It's the boys!"

More gunshots, and explosions that were inside the Prison this time. The man addressed the group with a smirk.

"Well I'll be damned. They actually showed up. This must be quite the sign of good luck, brothers. Hope you're ready for this."

Helen awoke to red lights and blaring alarms. Scheisse, she thought to herself,and tried to grab her lasrifle. When she couldn't find it she looked about, and noticed that she was not wearing her uniform.
What the? She thought, Was I captured?. No time to think, she immediately looked about and noticed several other people, she guessed penal legionnaires by the looks of them, and a big cell.
Knowing she needed to get on the move, she looked to her fellow inmates, a strange bunch. Hoping they knew common, she said to them upon hearing the gunshots, "We need to frekking move, can we break that door?" And pointed at the door.​

Interactions: SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher , Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe darkred darkred AnWizard AnWizard The Hermit The Hermit GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"You must of just woken up. I'll tell 'ya what I told the others. Ain't no way you're breaking through that door, can't you see it's Laser technology?"

The man stated as the battles raged on inside the Prison.

"We're trapped in here until they either bust us out or we die in the midst of the chaos. But my hope is on the former."
"WARNING! Threat Level R Escalated! Deploying Additional Troops!"

The alarm continued going off, and the sound of additional troops being deployed lowered the cheering of the neighbouring Cells as more gunshots were heard close by. A few of the soldiers came into view; wearing bulky blue armor and rather large rifles. More advanced guards appeared; looking bigger than the last ones and had large cannons sticking out the top of their shoulders.

"There's no doubt; the Raiders are here to rescue us. Any other attempts at attacking a position like this, the Astrolians wouldn't deploy their Arsenal. All we got to do is sit tight and wait for rescue."​

Last edited:
Interacting: The Hermit The Hermit

"Raiders?" Rowen mused "Well, almost everything is an improvement at this point. Especially if it gains us our freedom and at the least a fighting chance to get out of this cell."

After a few seconds he looked over to the man standing near the door. "I think you should step away from that door, or even better that wall as a whole. Whoever these 'raiders' are, I doubt that they will just ask the guards for the keys in order to let people out. And since there is little we can do from in here anyway, we might as well use the time on thinking about what to do once we are out of this cell. If you do, consider that it is likely that the restrictions on magic and other powers only apply inside of the cells."

• Interaction: Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033
    Before he was given even a chance to inquire about the "Earth" that Delta came from, the mundane chatter of how and why this particular group of people were imprisoned was wiped from everyone's thoughts as the alarms began to sound. According to those who seem to have been here longer, it was a good thing. Taking the advice of another prisoner, he stuck to the back of the room, watching through their cell. While clearly more advanced than anything he'd seen, these guards at the very least resembled a build that meant they could be humans, or at the very least humanoid in design.

"These Raiders, I imagine they have something better in store for us than being imprisoned, or will we simply be under new management?" Giorno asked the only person within the cell who seemed to know what they were talking about.

Interactions: The Hermit The Hermit AnWizard AnWizard darkred darkred Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja , Prison Cell

"The Raiders are a resistance group against the Astrolians. Supposedly it was lead by one of the people who escaped from their main headquarters in the mountains. But those were just rumors, whatever the case may be, the one leadin' the charge is one hell of a man."

The Prisoner exclaimed as the battle continued to rage until action was right on their doorstep. At least five guards were present outside their cell with their arm-weapons drawn, firing down the corridor at one man. Dressed in dark grey/black armor, and wielding an assault rifle, they rushed forward and fired at two that were at the front; blasting the heads clean off, causing them to fall to the ground. When the other three retaliated with laser bolts, the man roadie ran to dodge them and smacked one with the butt of his rifle while aiming it at another guard; pulling the trigger. Kicking the fourth guard down, they fired one more shot at the fifth guard which caused it to fall to the ground. Then finished up with a curb-stomp to the head.

They then turned towards the Prison Cell with everybody present with a hand extended to the side of the cell, speaking up.

1615922125197.png

"Looks like I got here just in time. How you holdin' up?"
"Just fine. Kept these guys entertained whilst you were bustin' your way in here. Appreciate the rescue."
"Don't sweat it. As for all of you,"

The man pressed a button on the side and the laser barrier that was blocking entry and exit disappeared into the floor. He then whistled over and a similar man approached; wearing the blue armor that everyone was witnessing fighting the guards. In their hands was a pile of varying weapons, armor, equipment and supplies that everyone had before being taken by the storm.

"Figured these belonged to you. Let's just say I got a tip that some new people got locked up here, and came as quickly as we could. Now gear up, and get ready to move in five. We're leavin' this place. Then you all can finally get some answers."

1615860262321.png

1615931508323.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The low-class Saiyan, Bardock looked up as a large man with grey and black armor appeared right in the midst of the action. The Saiyan didn't see much sense in staying, but he started to slip the old prisoner clothing off and quickly slipped his red armbands on, his boots and the pants on. After that, he slipped on his Saiyan Armor, along with the red bands on his legs.

The Saiyan grunted a relieved "Thanks." to the giant man in the armor as he wrapped his tail around his armor like a belt and slipped the green machine back on his eyes.

He turned to the man in the big armor, "Hopefully that means we get our own revenge on the guards who captured us."

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 (GM) GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

The Hermit The Hermit

"Hmm, it appears that I was wrong about the walls. Anyway, proper equipment and information -both about this place and the others present in this cell- sounds a lot better than sitting in a questionable cell in an unknown place." Rowen commented and stepped forward to take what little belongings he had here.

A bit later, now dressed and with his throwing knives stowed away, he looked over to the 'Saiyan' -as he'd introduced himself- with the exceptionally spiky hair. "Young man, i believe escape is a lot more important at the moment than revenge. There is little use in leaving this cell and dying in the hallways just a minute later." He chuckled, "Well, it would also be very rude toward our rescuers who have invested time, resources and manpower to get us out of here alive; for that I am very thankful of course." Rowen finished with a bow toward the armored figures standing in the cell.

Bardock tensed, looking at Rowen for a second "It seems like something like that will have to wait then, but my scouter at least can tell us if a enemy or group of enemies is moving closer to us so at least anyone in this group gets a few seconds of heads up before someone attacks.". Turns out he'd have to rely without his abilities for a while and hope a regular punch or martial arts will get him out of this place for now.

AnWizard AnWizard Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

Noel Takao/Patren X
When Noel finds out that Bardock is not a Gangler but a Saiyan, he felt relieved, nodding in agreement without saying a word; as long as he doesn't meet someone who is a Gangler, he won't harm anyone. He then heard an unexpected loud whirring sound that came out of nowhere. Something must've gone wrong. However, a group of soldiers under the name of the "Raiders" appeared, and he wasn't expecting their arrival. Also, a gunfight suddenly occurred, making the situation much more confusing. With this information in mind, he soon discovered that the Raiders are a resistance group against the Astrolians, explaining why there is a gunfight. These soldiers surprisingly saved him and the other prisoners from captivity. He doesn't know whose side they're on, but it doesn't matter because he doesn't care. If he were to get involved in it, he might have no choice but to fight without relying on his abilities. Luckily, the militants brought some weapons with them for all the prisoners to use.

Feeling paranoid, Noel felt a sense of concern that the male prisoner might be the one who started this phenomenon and that he might be the one causing the problem in the first place, even though this claim may or may not be true. With this, he doesn't trust the prisoner for some reason. Could it be that the prisoner has a hidden power behind it? Noel quickly grabbed the male prisoner's shirt and pulled it very close to his face to further the suspense.

"It was you, isn't it? You must be the one who brought us to this strange world! It has to be you! I know I can be crazy sometimes, but I want answers! Are you hiding something from us? Do you possess a hidden power or something of the like? Answer me!" Noel said vigorously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back