• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into the Cosmic Storm - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sooo... the character I have in mind is technically two characters, but you would very very rarely see one without the other. Would that be allowed? One is a human, and the other is a small drone looking machine/creature that could fit in your hand.

Sooo... the character I have in mind is technically two characters, but you would very very rarely see one without the other. Would that be allowed? One is a human, and the other is a small drone looking machine/creature that could fit in your hand.
Of course, that's fair. I assume you're referring to the Destiny Ghost?

when it comes to the world that our characters will be thrown into, are there previous inhabitants, or will it be made up purely of those pulled through the storm?

when it comes to the world that our characters will be thrown into, are there previous inhabitants, or will it be made up purely of those pulled through the storm?
There will be plenty of previous inhabitants, and current ones. The ones pulled from the storm will vary depending on the universes people have their characters from. But even then, the world will have it's own populations and lore.

Character sheet is up. For some things that are mentioned, instead of explaining what they are, I just made it link to a destinypedia page explaining what that thing is.

Character sheet is up. For some things that are mentioned, instead of explaining what they are, I just made it link to a destinypedia page explaining what that thing is.
Ooh, I like him. Accomplished many feats but doesn't like being referred to as a hero, that's an interesting look. I like that!

Edit: I don't mind the wiki linking, it sometimes helps more than describing it in another fashion.

The Hermit The Hermit Ooh, a JoJo Character! I have plans on actually watching the show once I've finished the Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix, so this'll be great! Oh, and about this:
Other: Normally, Stands are invisible to those without stand one themselves; personally, i think i'd opt to make them visible to everyone, though i suppose the final call isn't completely mine
I personally think this is a great idea. While i haven't watched the series myself, I am familiar with the concept of non-stand users unable to see Stands. We'll have a system in place to allow non-stand users to be able to see Gold Experience.

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Ah, Warhammer 40k. I've heard many things but haven't seen it myself. Nonetheless, she certainly looks like a strong warrior. Could you tell me a little more about the Owen Pattern Lascarbine and the Klak Grenades?

The Hermit The Hermit Ooh, a JoJo Character! I have plans on actually watching the show once I've finished the Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix, so this'll be great! Oh, and about this:

I personally think this is a great idea. While i haven't watched the series myself, I am familiar with the concept of non-stand users unable to see Stands. We'll have a system in place to allow non-stand users to be able to see Gold Experience.

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Ah, Warhammer 40k. I've heard many things but haven't seen it myself. Nonetheless, she certainly looks like a strong warrior. Could you tell me a little more about the Owen Pattern Lascarbine and the Klak Grenades?
Krak Grenades you can google, they are armor "krakking" grenades that split armor. The Owen Pattern Lascarbine is homebrew for my own 40k regiment, it is based off the Owen gun irl but it is a lascarbine, so it shoots lasers. But don't let that fool you, compared to most things, say an orc, it is a glorified flashlight.

Krak Grenades you can google, they are armor "krakking" grenades that split armor. The Owen Pattern Lascarbine is homebrew for my own 40k regiment, it is based off the Owen gun irl but it is a lascarbine, so it shoots lasers. But don't let that fool you, compared to most things, say an orc, it is a glorified flashlight.
Ah, so they're Anti-Armor Grenades, got it. And a Laser Gun, cool! And just a flashlight? So it doesn't even do damage?

On
Wow, really? Interesting. well in any case, your character's good to go~ Just awaiting on the others whilst I get the main page going.
One of my old 40k characters though had a tank to buff them(Cuz what's a flashlight gonna do against a level 9 wizard or a dragon?). I would nerf it though by being the only crew member.

AnWizard AnWizard I like your character! Having a butler will be interesting, and a mentor figure? That would be pretty good! Plus he looks pretty cool for someone aged 60 in a world of human/monster co-existence (I read up on Tales of Xillia because I had heard of it before.)

hey i'm curious, are we allowed more than one character? or is there a certain group size we want to reach with different players first?

I'll tag everyone else here too. SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe AnWizard AnWizard Necromantic Necromantic Funnier President Funnier President
hey i'm curious, are we allowed more than one character? or is there a certain group size we want to reach with different players first?
Only if you're comfortable playing more than one character. I didn't set a character limit initially, but I'd say one or two, maybe three. But again, it's down to personal preference whether you want to play only one person, or two, or however many. Just so long as you're able to, go right ahead!

Alright guys, an update from me! I shall have a main thread up and running soon! It will also come with a Lore page moments after to cover the basics of the world.

I'm looking forward to sharing this world with you all! Hopefully with the start, we might attract some more faces? Either way, soon we will begin! :)

Alright guys, an update from me! I shall have a main thread up and running soon! It will also come with a Lore page moments after to cover the basics of the world.

I'm looking forward to sharing this world with you all! Hopefully with the start, we might attract some more faces? Either way, soon we will begin! :)
Sounds good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back